Married To Medicine Season 6 Reunion Trailer Released

Messy Reads & Shocking Accusations Made in ‘Married to Medicine’ Reunion Trailer

married to medicine season 6 reunion

Photo Credit: Bravo

Well it looks like your first look at the reunion for season 6 of “Married To Medicine” is here.

As we reported weeks ago, rumor had it this reunion may be the messiest one yet.

A lot of accusations were made.

One of the most shocking was Quad allegedly accusing Mariah of being on drugs.

Then it was said that Quad accused Dr. Gregory of being abusive.

And by the looks of the trailer, way more drama went down.

December 14, 2018 at 6:02 pm

I thought Mariah was lying on Quad until I actually saw that police report. Yikes.

2. Shannon

December 14, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Mariah has the best reads. Love her.

3. Yasssss

December 14, 2018 at 6:08 pm

Contessa is fed up. She’s coming for everybody who came for her. I love it!

4. Just Saying

December 14, 2018 at 6:09 pm

You can tell Jackie still doesn’t trust Curtis because she’s always giving him the stare of death in the confessionals.

December 14, 2018 at 6:12 pm

I guess I need to give up on hoping Quad and Mariah become friends again. Sigh…

• Benji

December 15, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Girl too much stuff has happened after Quad kick them out of her party I knew there was no going back because if it was me I would’ve never get over that humiliation on camera too..btw Mariah is shady with her words not evil

6. Yeah I Said It!

December 14, 2018 at 6:20 pm

The end has me chuckling. Never forget Quad was one of the ringleaders of getting Mariah booted off the show. It has to sting to know you tried so hard to push someone off a show they created just for the ratings to go down because you weren’t the star you thought you were. I know she was seething when they had to bring Mariah back. That’s the real reason Quad and Heavenly are so mad. LOL.

December 14, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Quad went through a lot to get that come up. Had to tolerate a cheater she claims has a small d-ck. Who is also abusive? Didn’t they fight and both get arrested the night before the wedding? I’m guessing she felt she needed to get on this show and have the opportunities that came with it so she went through with the marriage. They should have never been married.

8. Izzy

December 14, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Heavenly was getting her life when Contessa clapped back at Simone. Hmmm.

9. ATL

December 14, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Best show on Bravo.

December 14, 2018 at 9:13 pm

I’m confused. Why are Quad and Mariah going at it so much? They really didn’t have any major beef all season long. I really wish they would just forgive each other and move on. This has been going on for years. Even when you think they are finally both over it, it’s like the anger just recharges between them and starts all over again.

• Benji

December 15, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Jackie said it as long as they never address the hurts they both cause they would never be able to really get pass it

11. Ratchet Queen

December 14, 2018 at 9:22 pm

“You ain’t even Married To Medicine, my love!” That damn Mariah! LMBO!

12. Lauren

December 14, 2018 at 10:02 pm

They all look pretty. My favorite looks are Quad, Mariah, Toya and Simone. As far as the drama, I really don’t like how negative the show has gotten. I know it’s entertaining for most, but I know that it’s stressful to fight as often as these women do.

13. Tea

December 15, 2018 at 7:06 am

So Heavenly and Mariah ended the season on good terms and Quad was seething!! So I’m going to assume Quad got in Heavenly’s ear to mess that up so Heavenly could be mad again at the reunion. Quad is a trip!!

14. Gabriella

December 15, 2018 at 9:56 am

I’m glad Contessa clapped back at Simone she needs to be checked.

15. Pat

December 15, 2018 at 11:00 am

So body slamming and attempted stabbings were going on in the Lunceford household this whole time? What a hot a-s mess.

16. anonymous

December 15, 2018 at 6:12 pm

so ready!

17. Lily

December 16, 2018 at 5:21 pm

The show is truly better than all the house housewives combined. Sad it doesn’t get the respect it deserves. The way Bravo is always moving it around, you’d think it was the weakest show on the network.