Nicki Minaj New Boyfriend Update: Nicki Responds to Backlash

Nicki Minaj Responds to Backlash over Rumored New Boo

nicki minaj new boyfriend

Photo Credit: Instagram

When it comes to setting social media on fire, Nicki Minaj is no stranger.

In fact, being the target of controversy is something she’s always been used to.

She’s been making plenty of headlines for the last 48 hours over her rumored new boyfriend.

And she’s clapping back at anyone who has a problem with the alleged romance.

December 10, 2018 at 8:02 pm

She is such a disappointment.

2. Drea

December 10, 2018 at 8:06 pm

But the rape wasn’t rape because of age… it was because he used a sharp object to try to rape her … you can be convicted of “attempted rape” at any age… he’s trash sis & u can’t cover that stank up with ur celebrity …

December 10, 2018 at 8:11 pm

She is spiraling out of control. Oh well. I used to be a fan.

4. Barbee

December 10, 2018 at 8:13 pm

I’ve been on this site for years and y’all know I’m a huge fan. But I can’t defend this. Nicki is playing with fire and won’t stop until she has no support left.

• And What?

December 10, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Girl I respect the fact that you’re not defending this. Does Nicki not understand how this makes he fans feel who happen to also be r-pe victims? This is disgusting and ignorant.

5. Debra

December 10, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I’m just going to say it. A lot of these female rappers are problematic as h-ll. They love criminals and thugs and send horrible messages to young women of color. The positive female rappers (Lyte, Latifah, Lauren, Left Eye, etc.) couldn’t be successful if they came out today. Sad.

6. My 2 Cents

December 10, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Mess.

7. Speak The Truth, Shame The Devil

December 11, 2018 at 11:37 am

How does this woman still have stans? She had so much to say about Cardi but she’s more problematic than Cardi is.

8. King Bey

December 11, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Nicki has lost her mind I’m convinced. Since Cardi got a number one single, Nicki continues to spiral out of control. This is much worse than when Iggy was winning because Cardi seems to be sticking. I can only imagine what Nicki is going to do when Cardi wins at least one of those Grammys.

9. Peachy

December 11, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Nicki’s team is going to TMZ to try to spin this dysfunction into some kind of love story. I’m legit disgusted with Nicki.

10. Margie

December 11, 2018 at 2:33 pm

I’m starting to wonder if Nicki was her brother’s first victim. It’s the only way it could explain why she keeps defending r-pists. Victims who never get the help they need will defend r-pists.