Phaedra Parks Coming Back to RHOA? Phaedra Speaks

Phaedra Parks Opens up About Possibly Returning to RHOA

phaedra parks coming back

Photo Credit: Instagram

While many fans of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” have some very strong opinions on the cast for the current season, some just want some old faces to return.

In particular, many are calling for the return of Kenya Moore and Phaedra Parks.

Andy Cohen even admitted that he’s open to Phaedra’s return.

Then of course NeNe Leakes got folks talking when she hung out with Phaedra for her birthday.

She also suggested that Phaedra should be asked to come back to RHOA.

Now Phaedra is opening up about people wanting her to make her comeback.

December 26, 2018 at 9:47 pm

No she needs to stay away. What she did to Kandi was evil.

2. Tasha

December 26, 2018 at 10:13 pm

I think they will invite Phaedra back next season. I can just feel it.

• Mo

December 26, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Absolutely right along with Kenya. There is just one to many photos and parties with Kenya in Attendance with the rest of the cast. Pha pha they talk about her too death

3. deb dyson

December 27, 2018 at 9:37 am

If they bring either of those two back Phadra or Kenya, I will stop watching & never watch again and I have never missed an episode have been faithful since day one, I will quit like I probably should have when the 10 friends I started watching it with quit watching years ago…

4. Jordan's Memory

December 27, 2018 at 10:23 am

I feel like people actually want Phaedra back and having her do interviews and placing her at parties is their way of easing her back in. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bravo told Nene to say she wants her back so everyone else will be on the bandwagon too, kind of like her advocate sort of speak. The show does have to have a evil villain and controversy, so what better person to throw in the fire. As for Kenya, I think she just shows up because she really wants to be back on the show. She really has nothing else going on to keep her in the spotlight I mean everyone is having babies so that storyline is stale and I’m sure her rented husband still does not like the show and will refuse to film so it’s really nothing else there. So I definitely don’t want her back besides that woman is evil and not likable at all!!! but Phaedra I’m on the fence about, she is sooooo pretentious and she lies about EVERYTHING!!! But at the same time I loved seeing her kids and her clap backs are epic!

December 27, 2018 at 5:33 pm

This show would be much better if Phaedra was there.