Quad and Mariah Brother in Law Rumor Addressed at Reunion

Watch: Quad Responds to Being Accused of Sleeping with Mariah’s Former Brother in Law

quad and mariah brother in law

Photo Credit: Bravo

Tonight, the first part of the reunion for season 6 of “Married To Medicine” airs.

And as you may already know, a lot of scandalous accusations were made. Even though most fans planned on tuning in to see if Mariah Huq ever brought those receipts on Dr. Damon Kimes, some unexpected tea was spilled instead.

As we told you weeks ago, it was reported that Quad Webb-Lunceford allegedly slept with Mariah’s former brother-in-law years ago.

A blog also published a police report they claim is linked to the alleged incident.

And we were also able to confirm through court records that something did go down between Quad and Mariah’s sister Lake.

Interestingly enough, Quad and Mariah address the allegations at the reunion.

1. Chelly

December 21, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Heavenly looks dumb being mad all over again about an issue she agreed to move on from months ago. I’m over her obsession with Mariah. As for Quad, something clearly happened. Lake didn’t assault her for no reason. Either way, Mariah obviously forgave her for whatever happened back then since they remained friends after. So why argue it about it now? The real issue is Quad and Mariah miss their friendship. So they do whatever necessary to hurt each other because they don’t know how to restore the friendship. Just my observations.

• benji

December 23, 2018 at 6:52 pm

girl… miss their friendship thanks for the laugh that’s what you called wanting to destroyed a former friend who betrayed you

December 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Quad looks gorgeous. I love Mariah’s dress. Anyway, as I’ve already said on here, I wish Mariah and Quad could just end this feud already. It’s been going on for too long. Season one will always be my favorite because I loved their friendship.

3. Erica

December 21, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Mariah keeps holding back on Heavenly and I don’t know why. Especially when Heavenly has no limits with that mouth of hers.

4. Leslie

December 21, 2018 at 2:12 pm

I’m sooooooo over this Mariah and Quad beef. It’s time to move on.

5. Pat

December 21, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Can Quad at least explain why she filed a police report on Lake? The reason I find it hard to believe her is because she keeps talking like court records and the police report don’t exist. Something definitely happened. All she did here was deny and deflect. She needs to talk about why Lake beat her a-s in the driveway.

• Lyn

December 21, 2018 at 11:17 pm

You took the words out of my mouth 😀

Something happened, not sure what. Quad need to be open about what transpired. Maybe Lake or one-leg-Lucy will spill the beans🤔

December 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm

This story has holes on both sides. Quad says nothing happened but won’t address the court records/police report she filed on Lake. And Mariah says it happened but can’t explain why after this allegedly happened, she went on to be the Maid Of Honor in Quad’s wedding.

7. Lauren

December 21, 2018 at 2:34 pm

This season just got too dark for me.

8. Ms. Jackson

December 21, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Heavenly has a pact with Quad to attack Mariah at all costs. I’m not surprised since Quad was mad as f-ck that Mariah and Heavenly were cool and even able to be cordial. She couldn’t wait to get back in Heavenly’s ear just in time for the reunion. That’s some weak sh-t.

9. Valerie

December 21, 2018 at 2:52 pm

Is this the part where Quad accuses Mariah of being a cokehead? These two are going for the jugular now. Sad to see considering how close they once were.

10. Seriously?

December 21, 2018 at 3:04 pm

They confuse me. One minute Heavenly and Quad say Mariah has no power and influence. The next Mariah is so powerful she’s out here sponsoring blogs and negative stories about Heavenly and Quad. They need to pick a side and stay there.

December 21, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Throw the whole season away. This has gotten too deep for me. I enjoy light shade. Not this mess.

12. Tea

December 21, 2018 at 6:25 pm

I’m ready!!

December 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Let me prepare for all the times Quad will cry with no tears. Such an actress.

14. anonymous

December 21, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Nope. Quad spilled her own tea in the police report.

December 22, 2018 at 7:40 am

Yeah I don’t know if I can watch this show anymore. It’s too negative now. When you have Aydin that riled up, that’s how you know things have gotten too dark.

December 22, 2018 at 7:46 am

I really wanted to whoop Quad’s a-s my d-mn self after watching this sh-t! When you think about the fact that she wouldn’t be anywhere near where she is today if Mariah and Aydin didn’t look out, it becomes even more clear how shady of a person she is. Multiple people have already said Quad is a social climber and she discards people after they help her. Everybody can’t be lying. I have not been this angry over a reality show ever! Quad gotta go!