As K. Michelle Calls Out Judge, The Cussing Pastor Spills K's Eviction Tea

Gossip

The Cussing Pastor Puts K. Michelle on Blast (UPDATE)

K Michelle Evicted

Photo Credit: Instagram

The Cussing Pastor and K Michelle beefing?

It seems Memphis, TN pastor and TV Host Thaddeus Matthews AKA The Cussing Pastor seems to have plenty of time for “Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood” star K. Michelle.

The Cussing Pastor’s anger towards K. Michelle began about three days ago. K. Michelle made an Instagram post about Memphis Judge Lonnie Thompson. In the post, she featured a screenshot of a 2014 article which detailed Judge Thompson being accused of assaulting a woman in his home while she was n*ked.

In her post comment, K. Michelle tells her followers that she will be standing for the women Judge Thompson assaulted and that he unfairly rules against black people, destroying families.

Check out the post below.

Not long after K. Michelle made the post, Thaddeus Matthews caught wind of the post. The Cussing Pastor, who’s known for his internet battles with Andrew Caldwell, decided to get involved. He posted an Instagram video of his own, detailing his disdain of K. Michelle’s accusations of the Judge and accused her of being evicted from her $10,000 monthly home rental.

View this post on Instagram

I’ve never met K.Michell but on yesterday she sent me a post that has went out on various social media sites where she’s trashing a local [email protected] She [email protected] to the extent on going back several years and making slanderous statements that were found to be untrue by the local DA against the judge. I guess she thought that I would just run with the information she sent to my inbox without checking it. I have done enough research today to understand why she is attacking the judge. Apparently she was evicted from a mansion that she was renting for $10,000 a month that she lived in with her boyfriend Kastan Sims. Before leaving the 15,000 square foot rental property she trashed the house and painted the walls pink. On Wednesday morning I will have the complete public record on this matter and will post it for the world to see. She’s trashing the judge because he awarded the owner $112,000 for back rent and damages.

A post shared by Thaddeus Matthews (@thaddeus_matthews) on

Judge Thompson also posted to his Facebook page about the allegations.

Check out the post below.

To my family, friends and especially the citizens of Memphis and Shelby County, it has come to my attention that I am the subject of a vicious, personal social media attack by Singer K Michelle. While it is not my practice to comment on litigants that appear in my courtroom, given the scurrilous nature of K Michelle’s comments on social media, this response is necessary.

K Michelle was recently a litigant in a case in my courtroom. After a very lengthy and difficult civil trial, and after reviewing all of the evidence and applying the law to facts of the case, my bench trial verdict was not in her favor. I made a ruling in the case about a week ago. Ms. K Michelle, like any other litigant, has a Right to Appeal. As a judge, I took an oath to evaluate the facts of each case and fairly apply the law without regard to a person’s status, fame, popularity, race, creed, color, religion, or sexual orientation. And that’s what I did.

The source and substance of K Michelle’s personal attack on me are old, unproven allegations that were ultimately found to be untrue. To Ms. K Michelle, I am praying for you.

Thaddeus also claimed that not only did K. Michelle’s boyfriend Kastan Sims allegedly prevent her landlord from inspecting the property one day, K. Michelle ended up allegedly painting walls of the mansion pink out of spite.

Lastly, Thaddeus threatened to pull the court documents and detail how K. Michelle allegedly fell behind $70,000 on her rent and allegedly vandalized the $2 Million mansion.

Watch The Cussing Pastor make accusations below.

Update:

Documents were released regarding K. Michelle’s eviction battle by The Cussing Pastor. The documents detail how K Michelle rented the Mansion and signed a 8 month lease back in December, 2016. However, K did not last three months in the property. By February, 2017, K. Michelle was receiving a letter of default because she failed to maintain the property.

Despite complaining of brown water and rodents, the landlord allegedly discovered the rodents arrived because of dog food somehow being left in the attic.

Documents also detail K. Michelle getting belligerent in email correspondence with the landlord’s lawyers. As she tells them repeatedly to eat or “suck a d***,” K. Michelle admits to painting wooded paneled walls pink because it was her favorite color and in honor of breast care awareness month.

Check out the documents below.

K Michelle Default letter 1K Michelle Default letterK Michelle Default letterK Michelle Default letter responseK Michelle Default letter response

December 26, 2018 at 3:51 pm

K is always in some mess.

2. My 2 Cents

December 26, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Looks like K Michelle met her match in this pastor. Just messy all around.

December 26, 2018 at 4:33 pm

I thought K said she was rich? So why is she renting mansions and not paying her rent?

4. Jordan's Memory

December 26, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Chile this tea is piping hot and I am here for it! This is a mess! She MAY find herself in court again for defamation if she not careful. Its always suspect when someone started out on a reality show and ended right back where she started they not there cuz they miss it, they there because they need the cash. Does anyone know how her restaurant it doing? 10 grand is Alot of money! I will never understand why someone who could afford 10 grand a month would not buy their own home. Especially if that’s ur hometown.

• Shannon

December 26, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Exactly. The way K. Michelle refuses to actually stay away from L&HH, I believe this tea.

5. Zodiac

December 26, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Messy! I’m surprised K hasn’t clapped back yet.

6. Jordan's Memory

December 27, 2018 at 7:05 am

This Pastor is not playing with her arse! He is about his receipts! She will regret putting that info out about that Judge. I’m surprised the blogs didn’t report on her eviction long ago. I normally don’t take pleasure in seeing people get evicted from their home but when they deliberately sign a lease that they know they can’t afford and constantly have plastic surgeries and ALWAYS talking s*** about folks and being nasty, somehow I just don’t feel bad. I guess A1 was right, she is broke and probably in a alot of debt due to those surgeries and law suits. Smdh

7. Guest

December 27, 2018 at 7:41 am

Idk about TN but, in TX you can’t paint or do any changes to a home you’re renting without the permission of the landlord. For her to paint the walls hot pink and then get mad bc the owners had a problem with it is straight shenanigans and nonsense. That’s definitely a dramatic color unlike something that is more neutral. So, basically she’s seeking revenge. The judge maybe guilty for what he did to the women however, it seems her intentions are vindictive and she’s trying to ruin his reputation bc of how he ruled against her. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

8. Jordan's Memory

December 27, 2018 at 10:33 am

Yep and you can tell by the way it was painted that is was done out of spike. It’s not even a professional paint job it looks like something someone did real quick. That girl sure has a evil streak in her. Smdh Oh and btw I rented my house out once and Nooooo you can not paint the walls!!!! IF the contracts states that you can, you would have to return it to it’s original color prior to moving out.

9. 404

December 27, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Y’all called it a while ago on here. Remember when folks on here keep asking how K really is doing money wise since she keeps doing Love And Hip Hop, well now we see why. She’s clearly living beyond her means. She doesn’t need a $10,000 a month rental in Tennessee.

10. Robert B Greene

December 29, 2018 at 7:37 am

I dont understand how she couldnt buy the house? She had to be making 50 racks a show or more at one point love and hip hop and a restaurant? Something doesnt make sense…

11. Morgan

December 30, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Ik Lyrica and A1 lol at K. Michelle… Paris K. Michelle really need her money back ijs… Now they say K.Michelle a coke head time will tell. Oh ik Joseline lol also