GUHH Season 4 Episode 14 Recap: This Ain't My first Rodeo

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Recap: Pepa’s Boyfriend is Exposed + Angela Ditches Vanessa

GUHH Season 4 Episode 14 Recap This Ain't My first Rodeo

Photo Credit: WE tv

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s episode of “Growing Up Hip Hop,” Pepa and her family learn about Aundre’s estranged wife calling out Pepa on social media.

Pepa’s blindsided by the news but appreciates Egypt defending her honor.

Meanwhile, Angela’s hosting a party at the racetrack and invited her sister Vanessa. When Vanessa arrives, she’s shunned by Angela who’s still salty about Vanessa working with the Pastry Brand without her.

Here’s the recap for, “This Ain’t My First Rodeo.”

1. Lauren

January 18, 2019 at 1:25 pm

I really don’t like the way Angela treats Vanessa.

• Anonymous

January 18, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Briana tried to tell people about Angela but people dragged her. I feel for Vanessa because you can tell she’s a sweet person.

• Tasha

January 18, 2019 at 6:24 pm

I agree. Angela should be ashamed of herself.

• Ms. Jackson

January 19, 2019 at 10:46 am

Angela treats Vanessa like sh-t. And Vanessa is too sweet to call Angela out on her sh-t. So the cycle continues.

2. Jordan's Memory

January 18, 2019 at 1:37 pm

yeah she acts like she is too good to do a joint venture with her. As if she is more important than she is. Most sisters would support their sister if they wanted to do something jointly and couldn’t because of previous commitments. They would be like hey I cant but go ahead and do it without me. Angela is so immature.

• deb dyson

January 19, 2019 at 12:02 pm

Exactly, I’m not liking Angela much, she treats Vanessa like crap & i’m glad to see Vanessa is thinking for herself, the heck with Angela. Ain’t nobody waiting on you, catch me when you can….if you can.

January 18, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Pepa is too old to not notice a red flag when she sees one. That boyfriend of hers is a mess.

4. Shayla

January 18, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Why wasn’t Briana on the live with the rest of the cast?