Evenita Black Ink Update: Charmaine & Jenn Shut Down Evenita

Watch: Jenn & Charmaine Go Off On Evenita

evenita black ink

Photo Credit: VH1

Most fans of “Black Ink Crew Chicago” are still talking about Phor’s emotional episode.

On last night’s episode, it was revealed he has depression and battles suicidal thoughts.

And to no surprise, the group was there to support him.

Interestingly enough, it appears some of the drama was cut out of the episode.

In a deleted scene, Charmaine and Jenn went off on Evenita.

February 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm

That was an evil thing to say. I hope Evenita will not be back next season.

2. Veronica

February 7, 2019 at 5:34 pm

If Jenn ain’t tired of being disrespected by Van now, she never will be.

3. Peachy

February 7, 2019 at 5:37 pm

This Evenita chick is thirsty and childish. All this over Van? Pathetic.

4. Morgan

February 7, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Jenn look so damn dumb and desperate… Evenita right Van doesn’t like Jenn at all. Now for Evenita to say that messed up crap Van was running his mouth too Evenita and she just repeated it. Clearly Van talks down on Jenn. It amazes me how it was ok Evenita can stay there when Jenn wasn’t there but time he makes Jenn look like a fool all over again it’s time for her to go. Oh that skinny chick belle I want the producers gone let her fight Evenita. Belle wanna fight when people holding her or they holding the other person

• Honey

February 7, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I agree with all of this.

5. Mona

February 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Well Van doesn’t respect Jenn so Evenita doesn’t either.

6. Honey

February 7, 2019 at 6:12 pm

So wait, Jenn didn’t break up with Van still? I guess she’ll never get a clue.

7. My 2 Cents

February 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Mess. I will say Evenita did say the truth though when she said Van doesn’t like Jenn. It’s obvious he tolerates her and doesn’t respect her. He’s probably one of those men who will stay in relationship just because they are too comfortable to actually end it. Not because they love their s/o.

8. Ratchet Queen

February 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I’m cracking up at the fact that Charmaine threw fruit at her. LMBO!

9. Jordan's Memory

February 8, 2019 at 8:13 am

This was a mess that chick is evil and I really hope she is gone for good. It amazing me how chicks always want to fight the woman their man cheated with instead of the man himself, I mean he put you in that situation not her. Not only did he admit to sleeping with her but he lets her stick around for the festivities like she is one of the homies while your girl is staying there. I agree when one of the commenters who said he is with her because he is comfortable, most men who ain’t sh*t always keep a bottom chick around the type that will tolerate his cheating and lying he knows most woman real woman not going to deal with that. And unfortunately the bottom chicks thinks he keeps her around because he loves her, far from the truth, its because he can do whatever he wants and then come home to you afterwards hear her mouth for a lil bit and then all is well. As for Belle, please sit your a** down didn’t Evenita give her two black eyes and some stitches in Vegas? but yet ke ke still haven’t had enough and wanna fight. smdh