RHOA Season 11 Episode 14 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Kandi Apologizes to Porsha + NeNe Fears for Her Marriage

rhoa season 11 episode 14

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” the trip to Tokyo gets even more emotional.

Kandi realizes that the criticisms she made about Dennis aren’t that much different from the ones made about Todd at the beginning of their relationship.

So she apologizes to Porsha for the comments she made about Dennis.

NeNe still has some tension with Tanya and breaks down to Cynthia over the state of her marriage to Gregg.

Here’s a recap of “Lost in Translation.”

1. Deja

February 11, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Good for Kandi because she was way out of line.

February 11, 2019 at 12:12 pm

I don’t understand Nene’s anger with Tanya. She’s acting like Tanya gets up every morning and p-sses in her cereal. Like what’s the issue?

• Yeah I Said It!

February 11, 2019 at 12:40 pm

LOL. Y’all see what y’all want. Tanya used NeNe to get on this show just to shade her store after she got on. I’m willing to bet most of you would have an issue with someone befriending you just to advance themselves but most of you won’t admit that because hating NeNe trumps everything else. If Tanya pulled the same mess with anyone else on this show, y’all would be dragging her.

• Mona

February 11, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Thank you!

3. Peachy

February 11, 2019 at 12:25 pm

I think it’s good that Kandi apologized. She really has been in Porsha’s shoes because a lot of people said Todd was just using her. Even her own momma said Todd was a user. She didn’t like what was said so she should know better to do the same thing to Porsha.

• Dream Girl

February 11, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I’m so happy that Kandi apologized to Porsha! I love Kandi but her beef with Porsha was all because of you hat spat that started with phaedra. She never forgave her and she kept coming after her, I do believe Porsha was sorry for listening to Phaedra and she has apologized too many times! I hope that can get back on track because I like them both but I believe Porsha is growing on me now😍

• MissT

February 12, 2019 at 1:34 pm

I honestly dont believe porsha is sorry. She is still buddy buddy with phaedras lyin a-s. If any of my friends told that type of lie to me just so that I can repeat it and ruin another person life WE WOULD NOT BE FRIENDS ANYMORE. Also porsha might be slow be she ain’t so slow that she didn’t realize that she almost ruined Kandi and Todd. Just like she started calling Kordell gay(even after we saw her begging him to not divorce her).

4. Lauren

February 11, 2019 at 1:09 pm

That letter Gregg wrote was so sweet.

• Twirl

February 11, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Very! NeNe needs to get over herself!

5. Jordan's Memory

February 11, 2019 at 2:33 pm

It breaks my heart seeing Greg health issues played out on TV as a storyline, something this serious she be dealt with privately. Maybe they edit out a lot because I don’t see anything Greg is doing that is so bad that make Nene have such an attitude. I mean yes he is going to have good days and bad days, you’re not the one who is fighting to live so sorry if he not caring about ur feelings at the moment. Nene is sooooo dramatic! And before yall say it’s hard to be a caregiver lets keep it real I’m sure she has a complete staff taking good care of him while she flies all over the world and play with the clothes in her store, so its not like she is an ACTUAL full blown caregiver. I honestly think she is just tired of him and wants out so she can live her life, which would be very sad if that’s true.

6. King Bey

February 11, 2019 at 5:41 pm

I’m so proud of Kandi. It’s a great thing when you can check yourself and apologize when you’re wrong. I feel for NeNe because the real root of the issue is she’s scared as hell for her husband’s life. But she’s always struggled to really be in tune with her emotions so she lashes out at people. And she doesn’t want a divorce. That’s just anger and fear talking. She should meditate and find her center.

7. Valerie

February 11, 2019 at 5:56 pm

NeNe is one of those people that she can’t fake being cool with someone she doesn’t like. She’s not like Tanya and that’s okay.

February 11, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I hope this means Porsha and Kandi are cool again. I like both.