Cynthia And NeNe Beef Explained by NeNe Amid Reunion Rumors

NeNe Says Friendship with Cynthia Can’t Be Saved This Time

Cynthia And NeNe Beef

Photo Credit: Bravo

This may not be the first time Cynthia and NeNe had a falling out, but NeNe says she now there is no turning back.

Earlier this week, it was rumored NeNe was furious at the reunion after behind the scenes footage showed that Cynthia lied to her about not inviting Kenya to her event.

NeNe also accused Cynthia of teaming up with Kenya to get her off the show.

While on Instagram Live, NeNe had more to say about Cynthia.

Here’s what she said:

Cynthia has done a lot of stuff in my opinion on the down low and very sneaky and underhanded. I’m just telling you the truth.

I always just tell it like it is. If you don’t like it, you can figure it out when you figure it out.

She has done a lot of stuff that you all just don’t get to see on the show that’s just like underhanded. And I always come out looking like the bad guy when she’s done a lot of f*cked up stuff.

At this point, NeNe says that everyone on the show are just coworkers and not friends:

I don’t have no hate in my heart for Cynthia. We are coworkers from this day forward. I don’t have any reason to not speak to her. I’m happy to speak to her but anything else further than that, no. Not gonna happen. We are coworkers.

After 11 seasons, I’ve finally realized that these girls are my coworkers.

Beltgate was brought up. NeNe denied putting her hands on Porsha and snatching off her belt.

As for rumors about Eva and Tanya gunning for NeNe at the reunion, NeNe seemingly confirms this. She also said that they had to come for her to secure their spots for next season.

While she’s been getting backlash already, NeNe says that next season there will a new villain but this time it’s her.

And she’s okay with that.

Check out the video below.

March 14, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Yeah I don’t believe this. Nene and Cynthia will make up like they always do. I’m willing to bet Nene is overreacting like she usually does.

March 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Everything NeNe has accused Cynthia of doing she’s actually done to Cynthia. I won’t forget how he got on WWHL and told Andy that Cynthia should be fired after they fell out the first time. All because Cynthia was upset she called Peter a b-tch. She’s done the underhanded things she speaks of to multiple people, including Kenya and Sheree. To watch her try to play victim now is insane. And the crazy thing is I doubt Cynthia has done any of the things NeNe has accused her of. She’s not trying to get NeNe fired. But I’m sure she was afraid to tell NeNe she invited her CLOSE friend to HER event because she knew NeNe would act like she’s acting right now. NeNe needs to get over herself before she loses a real friendship forever like a dummy.

3. Peachy

March 14, 2019 at 9:12 pm

All we can do at this point is wait for the reunion to see what Cynthia actually did. But most of us knew her being close to Kenya wouldn’t end well for her friendship with NeNe. That was a given.

4. Valerie

March 14, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Cynthia has her ways but is NeNe sure that Cynthia is really trying to get he off the show? Or is all of this really just about the fact that Kenya showed up where NeNe didn’t expect her to be? I wish NeNe could come out and say what happened but I know she can’t say too much until the reunion airs. I’m really ready to see what happened.

5. Twirl

March 14, 2019 at 10:05 pm

I hope Cynthia finally sees the light and stops trying to be friends with this childish woman! NeNe is irrational and so obsessed with Kenya! She can’t stand the fact that everyone wants Kenya back!

6. EZz

March 15, 2019 at 9:21 am

If its true that Cynthia did some sneaky, backstabbing sh-t to Nene and blindsided her with Kenya, knowing full well that Kenya has problems with Nene for some reason again yet she was kekeing and laughing with Nene when they took down Kim last reunion, yet Nene has said she has no problems with Kenya, then sneaky friends like that aren’t needed. but still waiting for the reunion to see what went down.