Is Dutchess Returning to Black Ink? Dutchess Sets the Record Straight

Dutchess Says That Was Not Her in ‘Black Ink Crew’ Trailer

is dutchess returning to black ink

Photo Credit: Instagram

After the season finale of “Black Ink Crew Chicago” aired, VH1 aired a trailer for “Black Ink Crew.”

The most shocking part of the trailer was what looked like the return of Dutchess.

However, Dutchess took to social media to shoot down the speculation.

And she claims things aren’t what they seem.

1. Tasha

March 7, 2019 at 12:28 pm

As messy as the producers are, this actually is believable.

2. Ms. Jackson

March 7, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Black Ink has gotten so damn fake that I can see this being true.

3. Yeah I Said It!

March 7, 2019 at 12:43 pm

LOL. You can’t put anything past producers nowadays.

4. Shayla

March 7, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Well she needs to sue then.

5. Princess

March 7, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Dutches is lying she know that is her in the clip saying she loves ceases bye girl with the lies fake a-s b-tch

6. My 2 Cents

March 7, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Mess. I believe her too.

7. And What?

March 7, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I believe her because she’s spent a lot of time exposing the show and you can tell that being on the show really broke her down when she was with Iyanla. Add that to the fact that she’s very aware that Cease never really loved her. So why would she go back on the show now to talk to Cease? It makes no sense. Especially when they already had that closure seasons ago. I think the producers are salty she exposed how fake the show is and this is there way of getting back at Dutchess.

8. Mo

March 8, 2019 at 9:04 am

I think it might be her because i have never seen production make up something this big…

• Tquiet

March 9, 2019 at 11:29 am

The producers had Sky lie about her “Twins” and One Baby daddy for years. I believe Dutches. She’s not in contract with Black Ink Anymore and signing that contract would have prevented her from going on Iyanla because of the non compete coause. Which is why it was a while year before we saw Dutchess on TV again.