Mariahlynn from LHHNY Responds to N-word Backlash

Mariahlynn Called out for Using the N-word + Her Clap Back Gets Mocked

Mariahlynn from LHHNY

Photo Credit: VH1

Part one of the reunion for “Love And Hip Hop New York” was interesting for Mariahlynn.

She opened up about her romance with Rich Dollaz.

However, he didn’t want to talk much about it.

Mariahlynn has been getting backlash. But some are more upset that she used the N-word.

She attempted to clap back at the criticism, but her response led to her getting mocked.

1. Peachy

March 15, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Wow this is embarrassing.

2. Nicole

March 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Why are these others so obsessed with saying this word? Do they think it makes them cool or whatever? So corny.

March 15, 2019 at 4:55 pm

She sounded so try hard when she said it. Just like Lily.

4. Lisa

March 15, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I see this is becoming a common thing on these vh1 shows. Just call black people the n word like it’s nothing and still get to stay on the show. Insane.

5. Tee

March 16, 2019 at 4:32 am

It don’t bother me to hear people of another race say it when we as afro American say it all the time Until we as black people stop saying it altogether… Then everyone else would stop… It’s not cool for us to stay it to each other

6. S'amar

March 16, 2019 at 8:25 am

Some of y’all take the oppression from this 5 letter word get to y’all. Ppl throw the term around so loosely why get offended when they say it on tv?? They say it all the time in person. Its cool for Cardi B to do it but Mariahlynn can’t?? GTFOH. Biased af.

• Anonymous

March 16, 2019 at 7:54 pm

You ever consider the fact that not all black people are okay with Cardi saying the n word? And everyone isn’t okay with a nonblack person saying that word. You may not care but I do and that’s my right. I will not allow anyone to disrespect me period. I get that a lot of y’all don’t really care about being respected. But don’t expect all of us to not give a damn.

• Tee

March 16, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Do u put that energy out when you hear black people say it to it other black people ? ijs it’s wrong period

• Anonymous

March 16, 2019 at 11:08 pm

I don’t like the word period. And I still stand by my original comment.

• Anon

March 17, 2019 at 6:01 am

LOL!😂

• Sarah

March 19, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I care but tbh its way worst things going on then Mariahlynn expressing how she feel to her man. Whether she said it on tv or behind closed doors SHES STILL GONNA SAY IT! Hell I say it when a n-gga got me f-cked up 😛

7. Donna

March 16, 2019 at 8:35 am

What does it matter they been sayin it plus obviously Rich ain’t say a word when she did say…it doesn’t make it ok but these N-GGAS let it happen, I would’ve checked her a-s right then n there TF MFs be outta line flat out

8. Djayl

March 16, 2019 at 11:07 am

She has African in her, her dad is a mulatto Rican

• anonymous

March 16, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Funny how Puerto Ricans and Dominicans only claim African blood when they want to say the N word.

March 16, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Honestly, looking at her response, she has bigger things to worry about than her imaginary right to say the n word. Sis needs to read more books because it’s embarrassing that she didn’t know rabid is a word. There’s no reason why saying the n word should be a bigger priority over education.

10. Im Sayin

March 16, 2019 at 11:25 pm

It’s crazy that in 2019, black people not being okay with non black people saying the n word is controversial and upsetting for so many people. This country truly is regressing in so many ways.

11. Gloria