NeNe And Marlo Feud: Marlo And NeNe Clash at Party

Watch: NeNe Leakes Calls out Marlo Hampton at Her Party

nene and marlo feud

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe Leakes isn’t really happy with some of her friends right now.

As Gregg continues to battle cancer, NeNe feels like the support from the rest of the RHOA cast hasn’t really been there.

This was something she opened up about quite a bit during the Tokyo trip.

But things get even more intense on the upcoming episode.

NeNe ends up throwing a Bye Wig party.

The theme of the party is all the women must show up wearing their real hair. No wigs were allowed for anyone.

Marlo and Porsha both showed up to the party late. And NeNe ends up calling out them both. This of course happens before she has a meltdown later on that day.

Check out the video below.

March 3, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Nene is a hot mess. It has to always be about her and if it’s not, it’s a problem.

2. Mo

March 3, 2019 at 2:09 pm

That is not Nene REAL hair -_-….

3. Kyla

March 3, 2019 at 2:50 pm

A good bit of them have some nice length. Why not wear their real hair more often?

4. My 2 Cents

March 3, 2019 at 6:59 pm

There’s nothing wrong with wigs but you have to remember to take care of your real hair under there. Anyway, I hope this episode doesn’t disappoint.

5. 404

March 3, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I just want to see what caused NeNe’s meltdown. It’s so many rumors. Some saying Shamari, others Marlo, Gregg…I just want to see what actually happened.

6. Nicole

March 3, 2019 at 8:42 pm

This has been hard to watch. Nene is clearly lashing out because she’s afraid Gregg will die from cancer. She’s lashing out because she’s afraid. Not everyone is going to be soft and vulnerable when they are hurting. Some lash out. I really think she should have taken this season off.

7. Kim