Shamari from Real Housewives of Atlanta Claps Back

Shamari DeVoe Claps Back at Disgruntled RHOA Viewer

shamari from real housewives of atlanta

Photo Credit: Bravo

Fans of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” are still discussing what went down on last night’s episode.

NeNe Leakes had a meltdown at her Bye Wig party.

She clashed with Marlo Hampton and got angry when the camera crew took interest in her closet.

And Shamari DeVoe had way too much to drink. She ended up throwing up on Eva Marcille.

Regardless, some RHOA fans are still missing past cast members.

But Shamari isn’t here for their grievances.

1. Mo

March 4, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Clever clap back

March 4, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Cute clapback but she can’t be mad that people want Kenya and Phaedra back. They are just more interesting than these new girls.

3. Kimberly

March 4, 2019 at 8:23 pm

Shamari stay ready don’t she?

4. Lisa

March 4, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Shamari and Eva need to be very worried about next season. With the ratings looking the way they do, they may not be asked back. Or they will be asked back as just friends of the show. Please believe Bravo isn’t opposed to bringing back whoever they need to for ratings. And Andy has already said he’s not against Phaedra returning.

5. Guest

March 4, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Viewership has been dropping before this season. I think people try to use this as a way to say that the people on the cast aren’t interesting. IMO the same core people have been on the show for several seasons and the ratings have fluctuated. So, its nice to have some changes and, see new people. I like the new people and, I think the show isn’t any less interesting than before. However, I guess Kenya and Phaedra may have kept up more drama and gossip. If you’re into that dynamic then ok. I don’t have to have drama for a show to be interesting to me.

6. Jordan's Memory

March 4, 2019 at 8:57 pm

I think Kenya bring a devil-ish tone to the show. She makes the show dark because she is just an evil person. Now Phaedra on the other hand is so pretentious you can’t believe nothing that comes out of her mouth, but atleast she does have those adorable lil boys and her clap backs that keep me smiling.

March 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Hell I miss them too. No shade to Shamari but she’s not doing much for me. Neither is Eva. I like Tanya though.

8. Yeah I Said It!

March 5, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Kenya and her stans know they need to quit. She burned bridges and won’t be asked back. Phaedra will get asked back before Kenya does. LOL.