Tokyo Vanity LHHATL Update: Tokyo Slams Critics of Kirk & Rasheeda

Tokyo Vanity Slams Critics of Kirk & Rasheeda’s Marriage

Tokyo Vanity LHHATL

Photo Credit: VH1

While there are a lot of LHHATL viewers still cheering on Kirk and Rasheeda, others are still very critical.

And Tokyo Vanity is just not here for it.

During a recent interview with VH1, most of the cast praised Rasheeda and Kirk’s marriage.

They are happy that both were able to make things work, despite Kirk’s infidelity.

Tokyo feels like critics should back off the couple because a lot of them can relate more than they want to admit:

When Kirk and Rasheeda got back together, I was happy for them and I just feel like everybody need to shut the f*ck up.

Cause all y’all b*tches be doing the same thing. Half of y’all mommas was Jasmine out here.

Come on. Stop judging.

That’s why half of y’all don’t know y’all daddy. Cause y’all momma was Jasmine.

As for Kirk, he says he’s just happy to be a symbol for black love:

I love the fact that we are a symbol for black love

Check out the video below.

And here’s the full trailer for season 8.

1. Mo

March 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Rasheeda should take out Boss chick from her vocabulary….. Tokyo self esteem is lower than Rasheeda.

2. And What?

March 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Girl gone.

3. Ms. Jackson

March 23, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Tokyo stay saying the most dysfunctional sh-t.

4. Nessa

March 23, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Tokyo thinks so lowly of black people and it shows every time she opens up her mouth.

5. Jus Sayin

March 23, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Symbol of love they are not however I do agree with Tokyo. We all know somebody who stayed with an unfaithful man and while we might not agree with it we let them live their lives and keep our opinions out their relationship

6. Pat

March 23, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Yeah not everyone is out here fatherless though. And not everyone’s mothers are side chicks who got pregnant. She could have easily said she doesn’t believe in judging without being so ignorant. That’s the thing with Tokyo. She’s always saying the most ignorant sh-t.

March 23, 2019 at 7:29 pm

These people are on reality shows. That means they have agreed to put themselves out there for fame and money. We see their personal lives and guess what? We’re going to have opinions. And thinking that it’s not okay that Kirk is out here cheating and having babies doesn’t make us awful or hypocritical people. The things Tokyo described I can’t relate to. I know my father and he is in my life and has been since my birth. There’s no side babies either. And I decided early on that I would not stay with an unfaithful man and I’ve stayed true to that. Everyone who can see the red flags with Kirk and Rasheeda aren’t hypocrites.

8. deb dyson

March 23, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Kirk thinks, they are Black Love, who is he kidding. They are not a representation of Black Love, Black something but not love. The two of them are not even a power couple in my book. They are two people who are married & should not be, period. Don’t let the lingo fool ya, Kirk. You still a cheater..

9. Gabriella

March 23, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Nope not a symbol of love to me and the fact the Kirk even said that is ridiculous he should be somewhere tight lipped and grateful his wife even took him back. This type of thinking is why some men think they can do all kind of things to us and we are suppose to accept it as being a good woman or a strong woman. Now Tokyo sounds stupid they on a reality show that’s what you signed up for people to give opinions on your life. Furthermore everybody that give opinions ain’t went through the same or going through same drama like Kirk and Rasheeda every black person ain’t raised with chaos and drama.