Kandi And Todd Marriage: Kandi Says Todd Won't Allow Man in Bedroom

Kandi Burruss Explains Why There Won’t Be a Third Person in Her Bedroom

Kandi And Todd Marriage

Photo Credit: Bravo

When it come to Kandi Burruss’ s*x life, a lot of people tend to think she’s very adventurous.

It’s also been speculated that she and Todd Tucker like to have a third person in their bedroom.

Interestingly enough, Kandi says that what she really wants is another man in on the action.

But Todd won’t allow it.

1. Oprah's Wig

April 28, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I thought Kandi and Todd had thr–somes already with women? Is she saying they never have? That’s news to me. It’s always been said that they do.

• Nicole

April 28, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I thought so too.

April 28, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Why does any couple need a thr–some anyway? If you’re really happy in your marriage, why do you need someone else? I’ll never understand it.

3. More

April 28, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Women do this for men. I don’t know why a straight women would agree to a thr–some with a women. -_- corny

4. Jordans Memory

April 29, 2019 at 9:48 am

In most cases I don’t think people have thr–somes because they are unhappy it’s because its gives them excitement and s-xual gratification to be able to have s-x with multiple people at once. It’s not about the wife not being able to satisfy her husband and vice versa, they just like to be adventurous and like to spice up their marriage. Kandi is bi so of course she is going to want to have some fun with other woman and not just Todd. However being a mother of two I think she tells way to much of business. Her daughter reads the blogs I’m sure and the parents of her daughters friends and I just think speaking about your love life is in poor taste.

• Anita Ferguson

April 30, 2019 at 1:06 am

Ur’e so right…

5. Realness

April 29, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Women are taught from childhood that our whole existence is about getting validation from men. All the way down to obsessing over our looks and bodies. So a lot of women are out here having thr–somes with other women to please their husbands when the man would never agree to having one with a man to please the wife. Kandi specifically said here that she wants one with another man. But Todd won’t agree to it. How is that fair when she’s open to doing it with another woman for Todd? I’ve always felt like Todd gets more out of this marriage than Kandi ever could.

April 29, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Thr–somes are overrated and rarely work out in the end for couples. Kandi should know that firsthand since she’s close to Tiny.

April 30, 2019 at 6:39 am

I’ve never had a man to fix his lips to ask me to do a thr—some. Just no. And the fact that 99% of men are never okay with another man being the third speaks volumes. A lot of women are out here playing themselves trying to seem hip and exciting.

8. Shady Bootz

May 1, 2019 at 6:47 am

So Kandi basically wants a train ran on her with 2 men?! Lord….