NeNe Leakes Twitter: RHOA Star Responds to Season 11 Backlash

NeNe Leakes Responds to Season 11 Backlash

NeNe Leakes Twitter

Photo Credit: Bravo

The current season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” hasn’t been an easy one for veteran NeNe Leakes.

Not only has it been hard to witness Gregg Leakes battle cancer, but she’s on bad terms with most of the cast.

During the season 11 reunion, many of the women had issues with NeNe.

And Andy Cohen and RHOA fans felt like NeNe was very dismissive.

The backlash NeNe has been receiving on social media has been thick. So she responded on Twitter.

April 17, 2019 at 12:14 pm

The problem is NeNe made Gregg having cancer all about herself. Yes being a caretaker is hard, but her feelings began to trump his. And that’s unfair to a cancer patient. When you’re sick with cancer, it’s hard not to be angry and moody at times. And even thinking and speaking about divorce while he’s sick is wrong. I say this as a NeNe fan. I just hope she continues to get counseling so she can learn how to process her feelings in a more positive way.

2. Im Sayin

April 17, 2019 at 12:15 pm

NeNe has been awful this season. Even Andy seems over her and that’s never happened before. She may not get fired but you can tell the producers and big wigs are losing patience. If she doesn’t straighten up next season, it will probably be her last.

3. Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2019 at 12:25 pm

LOL. People are such bandwagoners. They are always looking for some stranger to be mad at. I give my opinions on here but I’ve never went to someone’s page to drag them just because I don’t like what they are doing on a reality show. Not even Kenya. The outrage is fake and very hypocritical considering who most of these people stan for.

• julyol1972

April 17, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Exactly. I heard that Shamari lost her peach, Eva is staying and Kenya is trying to negotiate a return. The consensus seems to be “yeah….Shamari lost her peach for kissing Nene’s a-s….now who is she gonna film with…?” I’m like, are these people serious? So Nene has one bad season and now shes the wicked witch of the west, and anyone supporting her is should he persona non grata? I swear, some of these fans are crazy.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2019 at 4:25 pm

I read that but that blogger is friends with Kenya. So he’s going to always run with the lies Kenya tells him. She was the one that kept lying about being in negotiations with Bravo last year. But the truth was they offered her a friend contract and bounced after she didn’t take it. So I don’t believe Bravo has been in touch at all. I think they like the cast the way it is. Seems like the conflict continues to be about if Shamari or Tanya should hold the peach. I think Shamari will keep her peach and Tanya will remain a friend since Kandi is keeping Phaedra away and NeNe and Shamari are cool. But we’ll see.

• julyol1972

April 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm

I agree on that. I remember last year how we kept hearing that. Funny how Kenya thought that reneging on her contract and refusing to show her reality wasnt a big enough deal to be fired over. And for her to not care about returning she sure pays meticulous attention to every detail of the show.

April 17, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Nene came for two pregnant women this season. She deserves the backlash and more.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 17, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Didn’t Kenya threaten to knock out Phaedra’s teeth while she was pregnant? Y’all don’t get tired of the hypocrisy and selective outrage? LOL.

• julyol1972

April 17, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Girl, I got tired of pointing out the constant hypocrisy and selective amnesia of these folks when it comes to Kenya and the rest of the cast, especially Nene.

5. Nicole

April 17, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Oh whatever. They will be mad at someone else like this next season. This season it was Kandi then NeNe. I’m noticing it’s mainly Porsha and Kenya stans doing the most.

6. Get Busy

April 17, 2019 at 12:53 pm

I can understand the backlash to an extent. But NeNe was right when she said that if she was fired, they would still be fighting with each other. That’s just how this show is. There will always be beef and someone has to be the villain. This time it was NeNe.

7. Hater

April 17, 2019 at 4:31 pm

What I don’t like is how forgetful a lot of people are. They drag NeNe for everything she does right or wrong, but they make a lot of excuses for everyone else.

8. Veeveedee

April 17, 2019 at 10:27 pm

People just love to hate on Nene! I mean really get a life! This is reality tv .. scenes that they slice and stick together get over it!

9. Stop it

April 18, 2019 at 10:57 am

I think folks need to be careful what they wish for. NeNe leaving the show is not going to result in the cast getting along and frolicking throughout Atlanta holding hands. Producers will find another villain and every move they make (and don’t make) will be scrutinized. This show needs a villain, that’s why viewers were begging for Phaedra’s return earlier this season. Let’s also be honest and acknowledge that Kenya’s possible return is dependent on NeNe’s return.