RHOA Season 11 Reunion Clips: Porsha Calls out NeNe

RHOA Reunion Clips: Eva Denies Being Colorist + Porsha Calls out NeNe

rhoa season 11 reunion

Photo Credit: Bravo

Part one of the reunion for season 11 of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” airs tonight.

In the previews provided by Bravo, Eva and Kandi discuss that controversial comment Eva made about Shamea.

Although Kandi felt the commend was rooted in colorism, Eva denies this.

Plus, Porsha reveals her issues with NeNe.

After she accuses NeNe of not allowing anyone in the group to support her amid Gregg’s cancer battle, it becomes clear that NeNe has checked out.

April 7, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Porsha has really perfected playing victim. So Nene didn’t show up to the gender reveal but she did buy her a gift that she opened on IG live. That’s support. These women fight over the dumbest stuff. Overall, I feel the show was better when Kenya and Phaedra were there. This is so boring and childish.

2. Mona

April 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Eva’s comment still makes no sense to me. I see everyone came to the reunion wanting to go at NeNe because they literally had nothing else to make them interesting at the reunion. Reminds me of how Quad came to the M2M reunion all amped up about Mariah when they fell out like five years ago. It’s tired and predictable at this point. I’m not even excited about the next season of RHOA.

3. Peachy

April 7, 2019 at 2:18 pm

These previews didn’t excite me at all.

4. Bored

April 7, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Throw the whole season away.

5. Noel

April 7, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Eva was making a play on the word Blacque because that was the name of the all-girl group that Shamari was in in the 90s. Most people didn’t understand her comment because they don’t remember the one-hit wonder group and because it WAS a really silly comment. It was NOT, however, despite Kandi’s insistence, a colorist comment.

6. Tea

April 7, 2019 at 8:22 pm

I’m watching this now and it’s so boring y’all.

7. P

April 8, 2019 at 9:33 am

This part 1 wasn’t all that and I cant stand when a cast all tags teams and goes at it with one person… Married to Medicine uses this same formant and I can’t stand it… It was good to see Shamari and Kandi not go along with it as they know production was behind the fire on Eva, Porsha and Cynthia going at it with Nene and to be honest I think Nene was prepared because she’s done this for years.