Michelle and Chad Johnson Back Together After Split

Michelle Williams and Chad Johnson Get Back Together?

Michelle and Chad Johnson Back Together

Photo Credit: Instagram

When it comes to Michelle and Chad Johnson, their relationship has its share of critics.

A lot of people felt like Chad really had no interest in actually marrying Michelle.

On their reality show, “Chad Loves Michelle,” he told Michelle he was ready to set a date. However, he then changed his mind and said he wasn’t sure they should actually get married at all.

This was frustrating to Michelle.

And they ended up calling off their engagement.

She confirmed such on social media.

But they may have quietly gotten back together.

Hours ago, R&B singer Amerie posted a photo of Michelle and Chad together. Apparently they were hanging out with Amerie and her crew.

Check out a screenshot of her IG Story below.

1. Anon

May 5, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Ugh why?

2. Deja

May 5, 2019 at 3:14 pm

This really doesn’t surprise me. I kind of expected it.

May 5, 2019 at 3:26 pm

He really embarrassed her on the show.

4. Guest

May 5, 2019 at 9:53 pm

I hope they get back together. They seemed like a great match to me. I believe he loved her. I think there was too much pressure from having their relationship on a reality show and so many unsolicited comments. That’s why they should move in silence and keep it private. If they’re together I wish them success in their relationship and, eventually a loving marriage.

• Pamela Rennick

June 22, 2019 at 12:23 pm

I agree, they make a good couple, should keep their relstionship business private. They need to ignore everyone’s opinions and comments and follow the leading of the Holy Ghost. I never stopped praying for them, knowing when God is for it- satan will throw all kind of opposition.

May 6, 2019 at 11:41 am

Sorry but I think he’s emotionally abusive. The comments he made to her about her depression and dangling marriage in her face just to snatch it away when he feels like it…very toxic. But it’s her life so whatever.