Porsha And Dennis Relationship: Couple Can't Answer Dating Questions

Watch: Porsha And Dennis Don’t Know How Long They’ve Been Together

Porsha And Dennis Relationship

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

After the latest season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha Williams’ status as a fan favorite has been cemented.

And she even secured her own baby special.

However, some people still have questions about her romance with fiancé Dennis McKinley.

Interestingly enough, they weren’t able to tell Andy Cohen when they actually began dating.

May 1, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Sounds like they are moving way too fast.

• anon anon

May 1, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Or they had a one night stand and Porsha got pregnant.

• And What?

May 1, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Yup. After what happened with Kordell, I hope Porsha doesn’t end up with egg on her face.

May 1, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Porsha and Dennis clearly moved way too fast. I honestly think Porsha was already pregnant at the beginning of the season but she played it off so she wouldn’t look crazy. But to be sleeping with someone unprotected so early in the relationship is nuts to me. Especially in Atlanta. It’s so many diseases out here.

3. Hater

May 1, 2019 at 1:30 pm

So they barely know each other and already have a baby. This could end terribly.

4. Peachy

May 1, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Of course they don’t. Everything has been fast for them. This is what happens when women are desperate for marriage and kids. I just hope it doesn’t blow up in her face later.

5. Yeah I Said It!

May 1, 2019 at 1:44 pm

LOL at Andy’s face when they told him they don’t know.

• Hershey

May 1, 2019 at 2:29 pm

He couldn’t even hide the disbelief.

6. Lay Lay

May 1, 2019 at 1:47 pm

This whole clip was just weird. I’m sure the whole interview was a mess. They do not know each other and they moved way too fast.

7. Jordans Memory

May 1, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Yes it clearly sounds like she was never with him until she got pregnant and to save face they started a relationship. The extreme lengths woman go through to say they have a man and in her case also a storyline as well. They both sound so stupid not being able to answer a simple question. And I would be Damned if I name my child after my man’s ex girlfriend. smdh

May 1, 2019 at 1:53 pm

But they said Kenya was the one with the fake relationship, yet you have Porsha and her “man” unable to tell Andy when they actually became official. What a hot a-s mess. Kenya really did come out on top. Real relationship, real marriage, Bravo crawling back to pay her top dollars and NeNe without any allies that matter (Marlo doesn’t count). Queen.

9. My 2 Cents

May 1, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Mess. Both of them looked foolish.

10. Troll

May 1, 2019 at 2:12 pm

I don’t think I could name my baby after my man’s ex. That’s just weird to me.

11. Get Busy

May 1, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Yeah they clearly became a couple after she got pregnant. She was pregnant before filming began, but played it off so they wouldn’t look crazy. It happens, so I’m not sure why she just won’t tell the truth.

12. O-La

May 1, 2019 at 2:22 pm

This is why some people are skeptical of this relationship. It’s just so rushed. And I don’t understand why. Porsha has her own money and career. Why did she need to rush into this relationship? They could have taken their time and gotten to know each other before having a child and getting engaged. Porsha doesn’t even act like she understands what it means to be in a serious relationship at times. She had to be convinced by Shamea to allow Dennis to put his clothes in her closet. Dennis is out here putting offers on houses without talking to Porsha first. And then you got mother in laws meddling and sticking their noses in situations that don’t involve them. This has disaster written all over it but some people don’t want to call a thing a thing because they love Porsha.

13. Hershey

May 1, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Bravo has been trying to make Porsha the new Queen Bee for a while now, and here she is lying her tail off. Her and Dennis. I don’t know why they just can’t say they didn’t become exclusive until she got pregnant.

• Oops

May 1, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Bravo is seriously invested in making Porsha the new “Queen Bee” All you Kenya stans better be careful in what you wish for. There is no way Bravo is going to run a season with these ladies only talking about marriage and babies. The drama and shade is a staple and at least one of these ladies (other than NeNe if she returns) is going to get a bad edit next season. Kenya, Eva, Cynthia, etc better watch out.

14. Barbee

May 1, 2019 at 2:33 pm

smh

15. King Bey

May 1, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Oh Porsha.

16. WhatWhat

May 1, 2019 at 4:40 pm

It be like this when you move too fast.

17. The Truth

May 1, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Embarrassing and cringeworthy. I like Porsha but this isn’t a good look.

18. Tea

May 1, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I saw this and shook my head. On YouTube so many of the Porsha stans are defending this. One is even on UB’s IG saying they didn’t struggle to answer the question and how they are such an amazing couple. I tell you since RHOA has been on, Porsha does the bare minimum and gets praised while everyone else is torn to pieces and questioned about everything. If this was anyone else’s relationship, they’d be getting dragged. Everyone ignores the red flags because it’s Porsha. This whole relationship is just suspect.