Quantcast
Evelyn And OG Beef: OG Slams Evelyn After Interview

‘Basketball Wives’ Star OG Comes for Evelyn

Evelyn And OG

Photo Credit: VH1

It looks like another “Basketball Wives” beef could be in the works.

After Evelyn said OG is the most annoying cast member, OG took to Twitter to clap back.

And it’s clear that OG is not fond of Evelyn either.

She had quite a bit to say.

1. Shady Bootz

June 21, 2019 at 2:50 pm

WTF?!!!

• Browniezz

June 23, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Moooooood bruh, lol wtf was she saying 😂😂!

2. Realness

June 21, 2019 at 3:01 pm

It’s always pathetic to me when women drag another woman for being single and aging. On the single bit, why do so many women place so much value in having a man anyway? It’s like they can accomplish so many things in life but they don’t feel good about themselves until a man gives them attention. It’s sad. And then they can’t understand why they attract toxic relationships. You’ll accept the bare minimum when your self esteem is linked to “having a man.” But if I’m not mistaken, OG is the one who is in the relationship with the man who doesn’t even act like he wants to be with her. He really had her looking dumb on the show. Evelyn would have stayed with Carl if she didn’t mind looking dumb. I don’t know how you shade her for having enough dignity to end a relationship with a man who wasn’t faithful. That should be applauded. And the ageism stuff…OG should pray she lives to see Evelyn’s age. I’ll tell you what, Evelyn looks great for someone “almost 50.” Just saying.

• Mo

June 21, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Woman place so much value in having a man that cheating is welcomed.

June 21, 2019 at 3:03 pm

I have my issues with Evelyn but OG’s tweets are so stupid and childish. They read like someone who has a lot of growing up to do. But that’s true for everyone on the show. And why does she type like that?

• Browniezz

June 23, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Thank you LMFAO I was literally saying the same thing!

4. Lisa

June 21, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Tami basically called OG ugly and teased her about wearing traditional African garments but Evelyn is who she wants to have a problem with?

5. Anon

June 21, 2019 at 3:07 pm

It’s hard to take someone who types like this seriously.

• Shady Bootz

June 21, 2019 at 4:39 pm

My point exactly!

6. Yeah I Said It!

June 21, 2019 at 3:18 pm

LOL. I think she just proved Evelyn’s point.

7. EZz

June 21, 2019 at 3:31 pm

“Not when your almost 50” hahah, but yeah honestly OG is cool but I can’t take that writing seriously, considering she claims to be well educated and articulate. But this reunion is about to be something else I can’t wait.

8. Shannon

June 21, 2019 at 4:14 pm

But OG is technically single too. The government doesn’t even recognize her relationship and still labels her as single. She’s not married. And being a single woman means you’re lonely? Women still believe that BS? Eww.

June 21, 2019 at 7:10 pm

OG annoys me because she’s always inserting herself in someone else’s beef.

10. Ariana

June 26, 2019 at 2:48 pm

OG has the common west African immigrant superiority complex. They don’t all have this, but it is rampant.
    However, I do like that she does not back down from Evelyn, whom falsely believes that she “makes” the show. The ratings were actually higher prior to her return, so the high horse she’s on is difficult for me to comprehend.