Towanda And Traci Braxton: Towanda Defends Tamar Amid Criticism

Towanda Responds When Follower Says Traci is Mistreated by Sisters

Towanda And Traci Braxton

Photo Credit: Instagram

When it comes to Traci’s relationships with her sisters, it’s rocky.

But she appears to have the most tension with Tamar.

The sisters clash often and working together even ended in a disaster.

Regardless, Tamar still hoped for the best when she invited all of her sisters to her birthday festivities.

And Traci wasn’t able to shake some of the feelings she’s been harboring.

She feels like the outcast of the family. This is something she’s always been vocal about.

No one knows this better than her husband Kevin.

So when he gave a speech to wish Tamar a happy birthday, he also wished Traci one as well.

Tamar’s birthday is March 17. Traci’s birthday is April 2.

After the episode aired, some fans wondered why the sisters couldn’t celebrate Traci’s birthday the same weekend.

They expressed such on Towanda’s Instagram account.

She responded and made it clear that she doesn’t think people should have to share birthday festivities. In Towanda’s opinion, that’s an unfair thing to ask.

Check out the screenshots below.

1. Fashionista

June 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Are they serious? Why does Traci need to be such a victim all the time?

• Tanisha Williams

June 2, 2019 at 8:57 am

Ya’ll do mistreat Traci, especially Tamar. Watch your own show even your mom. The truth is the truth. Toni is know better. Yahuah, GOD knows all your hearts.The dad is the only one that shows parental compassion. The brother is neutral, but he feels some kind of way. I pray Yah puts a shield around Traci and keep her family and her always on the path of righteousness. The rest of you are demons. This is a warning. Stop mistreating Traci. GOD don’t like ugly. Joseph brothers despite him. It is a recurring them on each generation. Traci separate yourself from the world and return until your gospel roots truly saying about him spreading his gospel to the world. He will definitely keep you. Toni You are worldly with all your secular music. You already sold out to Hsatan. Also, Traci change back into your natural physical state. Your husband and son are already identifying with their Hebrew roots.

Shalom

• Get it Together

June 2, 2019 at 10:59 pm

I totally disagree. Tamar’s birthday is March 17th and Traci’s birthday is April 2nd. There’s 16 days between their birthdays. There’s enough time between the two to have separate celebrations. A dear friend of mine was born on the 19th and I was born on the 20th of the same month. We DON’T celebrate our birthdays together or acknowledge it during our celebrations. Your celebration is your celebration and my celebration is mine. We get each other gifts and call on OUR day. We’re different and deserve our day.

• Mec3rdCoast

June 9, 2019 at 4:27 am

Tamar is not spoiled, she’s possessed. No sane person acts like that! Toni, Towanda, and Tamar are full of shit. Traci came back and said okay, let’s talk. Toni kept saying Trina done left now. What the hell did that have to with the three of y’all talking with Traci, but Towanda and her boyfriend want to sat down and talk the next day with Traci and Kevin! WTH!

• Simone Perry

June 3, 2019 at 7:37 am

Keep speaking your truth Traci. You don’t need their validation for anything. Keep doing what you was taking care of your grandchildren and family.

• Lisa

June 7, 2019 at 3:56 am

I agree! Tracy is very respectful and loving and Tamar is in “Tamar’s world”! She’s the most self absorbed person of all time. Things that she says and her family lets her get away with are appalling!! As a mother I would be devastated if my daughter talked and behaved like Tamar does. She’s nothing short of a brat!!

• Missy

June 14, 2019 at 12:45 am

I agree. She was so ungrateful with the gifts she received as well. Then she secretly live streamed the proposal to get back at them for doing the proposal during the weekend. So she could take away Trina and Von announcing their engagement to the rest of their family and friends themselves. If one of her sisters would have done something like that to her, she would be livid. At least they celebrated her birthday. Poor Tracy’s birthday wasn’t even celebrated at all. Tamar had the nerve to get pissed off when Tracy’s husband wished her and his wife’s birthday in one sentence. Tamar was also very disrespectful to her boyfriend. Treating him like a child. Telling him he can’t smoke saying it was ghetto. She’s the one who is ghetto and is a detriment to his image she claims to be protecting. That episode showed her at her worst in many scenes. So I guess they edited those to make her look bad too? I felt so bad for Tracy. It’s terrible they way they treat her and don’t say anything to Tamar when she is out of line and disrespectful to everyone.

• Lemelia

June 2, 2019 at 9:40 am

Traci and Tamar BOTH pull the victim card. Regularly. It’s tiresome. When it comes to this particular gathering, all Kevin did was try to give the family an opportunity to acknowledge Traci’s upcoming birthday, since it was in a few days and they wouldn’t all be together then. Tamar’s birth date had actually already passed by the time of the party. It’s beyond childish to think a man uttering his own wife’s name in a thoughtful gesture takes something away from her sister’s birthday. Aside from Tamar, the only people who would take such offense are too young for school. Tamar has been enabled in her bad behavior by her sisters all her life, and now she has fans doing her the same disservice. It’s pathetic.

• Deborah Johnson

June 2, 2019 at 11:45 am

If you all have friends who are not compatible, forget celebrating and learn communicating. Jesus Christ bring understanding and Joy to confusion and selfishness.

• terri

June 2, 2019 at 9:43 pm

I didn’t watch the episode, but, I’ve heard ALOT about it. My sister and I have never shared a birthday. Even when we were little. Birthdays are a special time to honor that person unless y’all are choosing to do it together. Although Tamar can be animated most of the time I think Kevin should have discussed it with her to see if she would be okay with it.

• Shadow

June 2, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Lemelia,I sooo Agree with you.Also now they all can see that that Tamar Did Cuss them all out and had them Removed from her building when they surprised her at her Concert as everyone will see after last week’s show how she again called her sister a B..ch.She Tamar is such a Conniving Lier.And she’s got all them so called Tamartians fooled.It’s all soo sad😞Who I really feel sorry for is Traci and they all do mistreat her and don’t support her, but she can travel all over to go support them how sad!! And if I was that guy Tamar is with I wouldn’t take her to see his Mom and if he does i hope that mom can see right through Tamar for the kind of person she really is.Im happy that Vincent Herbert is out of that messy family and away from lieing Tamar.Kuddos to you Vincent Herbert just take care of your Son and be thankful that your outta there.

• VERONICA MELLS

June 2, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I agree with u kudos to u Vincent herbert for getting away from that selfish plastic surgery fake want to be Beyonce…8 cant stand her selfish as I want Traci to o snack the p-ss out her a-s…she a grown women n should treat her sister better than she do f-ck that spoiled sh-t I ain’t buying it..she thinks Traci is beneath her now especially she done won that money off if big brother…Lord help them all

• Sandy Brsnd

June 6, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Tamar is not spoiled she’s crazy I think she need some professional help. Have yall noticed those crazy ugly faces she can make when she’s mad and thing don’t go her way.It’s true they all treat Traci different that’s so obvious. I know Vince is so happy to be away from her I really feel sorry for David but he won’t be around for long because I know by now he realizes he’s with a controlling freak.Who in their right frame of mind acts like Tamar. I really feel sorry for Traci.Ms E need to do something before it’s too late because Tamar is headed for destruction she’s pitiful.

• Jacqueline

June 2, 2019 at 4:18 pm

You must be dumb March 17th and April 2nd are not a few days apart your nuts…

• Me

June 2, 2019 at 7:06 pm

It’s all show business. He knew why he wished Tamar and Tracy a happy birthday. And he knew Tamar was going to get mad this is all show business.

• Chaquoia sims

June 2, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Totally agree. People act like the birthdays are 2 or 3 days apart i can even see 4 or 5 days. But march 17th and April 2nd nah not close enough for me. I’m with Tamar on this one..

• Dianna C Perkins

June 2, 2019 at 9:46 am

Please cancel that show and Traci does get treated less by her sisters, especially by Tamar. Why doesn’t Ms.Evelyn put her foot down, she knows Traci is treated differently. And they all are afraid of Tamar, WHY? She’s always barking!

• Renee

June 2, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Ms Evelyn not going to say anything rt now, that drama rating for the show and money in their pockets

• Wendy

June 2, 2019 at 9:53 am

Thanks for clarification @itowandabraxton; Traci and her husbad had me thinking both sister’s born-day was in the same week of one another? Seriously!!! Kevin I get you got you love and got yo wife’s back BUT!!! In this moment you start’N to look a bit of a ish starter???? On another note @itowandabraxton loving all the sisters relationships ya’ll looking really happy with sensible solid men!!!

• C walk

June 2, 2019 at 12:22 pm

They celebrated after Tamar’s birthday and before Track’s birthday😒

• Dee

June 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm

It was actually after 2 weeks or so after in which they celebrate Tamar’s birthday so I don’t see any reason why they could not included Traci

• Deja

June 2, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Umm because it’s NOT Traci’s event! Are you serious?! It was Tamar’s event that she planned herself. Some of y’all wake up everyday thinking people owe y’all something. Tamar works hard and paid for the birthday weekend SHE wanted. She doesn’t owe Traci anything. And if Traci had a problem, she and her husband should have stayed home.

• Kariluve

June 2, 2019 at 10:15 pm

I do believe Toni planned this trip not Tamar. Tamar is a spoiled grown up woman who loves to pop her mouth (which is VERY annoying) Traci is there for everyone. Toni can share the blame too. I think Von proposes on her BD too and Tamar tripped!
            Tamar has an ugly spirit. I feel for Traci I have been saying this for a while. Towanda you say Traci is wrong… hmmmmmmmmmmm NO Trina will see too, monster is a good name for her, cuz she is that! 😲

• Deja

June 2, 2019 at 10:19 pm

No Toni did not plan it. Y’all gotta stop lying to prove a weak point.

• Tameka L Mccall

June 2, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Tamar absolutely makes it so hard to have any positive feelings towards her.. And she was my favorite in the beginning, she really makes my a-s itch when she appears for scenes..she’s very Delusional and Toni is the only one you puts up with it
            Hi

• Me

June 2, 2019 at 7:09 pm

I agree. My sister and I would have celebrated our birthdays together.

• Me

June 2, 2019 at 7:12 pm

But on the other hand if we were having the issues they have, then it’s best not to.

• Sheila

June 2, 2019 at 10:53 am

They act like they do not love their sister. They always talk about god but treat traci so bad. That the reason why they can’t keep a man they don’t know how to treat each other so you know they do not know how to treat a man. I would never treat my sister like that .

• Get Busy

June 2, 2019 at 11:04 am

Can’t keep a man? Y’all are really pushing this pathetic narrative still in 2019? Y’all act like men are some kind of treasure women need to work hard to get and keep. Wrong. Men are just humans like the rest of us. Sometimes relationships work and sometimes they don’t. They don’t symbolize the value of a woman. Life goes on but I guarantee no one is telling a man something is wrong with him because he can’t keep a woman. So stop with this nonsense.

• Deborah Johnson

June 2, 2019 at 11:33 am

Sisters that are capable of unconditional love for one another without envious feelings are able to share a birthday celebration regardless of the actual birthday DATE! ( Birthdates 101)

• Deborah Johnson

June 2, 2019 at 11:39 am

• Twirl

June 2, 2019 at 11:44 am

The envious one in this situation is Traci! You’re asking Tamar to share the birthday celebration she planned and paid for by herself because y’all are jealous and irrational just like Traci! That’s not birthday 101, that’s nonsense and self loathing 101! Traci’s birthday is two weeks away. Let Tamar have her own thing because she deserves it! And unconditional love for a sister means letting them enjoy their own birthday. I have never expected my sister to share her birthday festivities with me because I actually love her and want her to have her own day! Y’all are weird!

• Gwendolyn Simpson Gaines

June 2, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I love Traci and there are thousands of fans that feel the same way I do. Just wish Traci would get her own show everyone can see she has NO support from her MOTHER or sisters. Please Traci enough is enough you don’t deserve how you are being treated. So disappointed with Tamars behavior. So many fans are fed up with Tamars behavior. So sad. God has truly BLESSED this family and this is how they behave. SMH

• Lana

June 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Most of y’all aren’t real fans though. Y’all are just Tamar haters. When Tamar wasn’t filming because they were boycotting, y’all weren’t watching BFV. Ratings tanked while it was just Traci. They picked up when Tamar came back. And when Traci drops new music, y’all don’t support it. I’m tired of the BS. That fake love y’all give Traci isn’t helping her. Y’all make it all about Tamar and claim y’all can’t stand her. Makes no sense.

• May

June 7, 2019 at 1:46 am

Agree

• Ali

June 2, 2019 at 2:02 pm

I’m sorry everyone is grown so it’s too much. I don’t believe traci is mistreated at all. Traci was not a headliner so she got a sh-tty room. The birthday celebration wasn’t for Traci, it was for Tamar. Maybe if she had been patient they would have did something for her birthday like they did a few episodes before for Trina. Maybe if she mentioned how she felt to one of her sisters they would have reassured her instead of her and her husband creating hostile vibes during someone else’s gathering. Everyone is grown, sh-t is soo petty. And why are ppl validating the pettiness.

• NaQuay Ancrum

June 2, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Question. How long should she wait? . The show been out for years since when has Traci had something done for her by her family? How many of Traci events have we seen her alone without the support of her family?

• Jackie

June 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm

You often wonder why so many things happen in there life. Okay let’s start with Toni. Toni is battling a life threatening disease, can’t keep a man and irs. Towanda, can’t find a man going through a divorce and he wants 1/2 or more of her profits. Throw a rock and hide. Trina I thought she would better understanding, I guess not. She’s weeping over someone that took 1/2 of her profits. Then she married him not once but twice (disparate). Tamar all around need some serious help in all areas. And least there mom issues wants to be young. Would someone tell me what’s wrong with this picture. You give a dead man Gabe a celebration, but your sister your blood couldn’t celebrate her birthday. Lord help them cause they need it bad. And they know what they are doing and it’s wrong.

• The Truth

June 2, 2019 at 5:18 pm

So you list every bad thing everyone has gone through in the family and conveniently leave out Traci. Traci doesn’t have the perfect life either and that’s why she’s bitter most of the time. But you’re delusional if you think life revolves around Traci. That’s not how life works. Bad things happen to everyone, there’s no escaping it. The bad things that have happened to Toni, Trina, Tamar and Evelyn are not some kind of karma because of Traci. How arrogant, spiritually misguided and delusional to think. Are you Traci? You have a lot to learn about life if you think bad things happen to people you don’t like for your sake. I’m seeing a pattern with Traci’s supporters and it’s a disturbing one.

• Me

June 2, 2019 at 7:16 pm

She can’t get over them leaving her when she got pregnant and couldn’t go on tour with them. If she doesn’t get healed from that they’re going to Forever have issues and it’s always the underlining Factor.

• J

June 2, 2019 at 9:47 pm

So,it’s like all fake any way. The Braxtons know what is going to happen. They really do. Look at their expressions and listen to the voice/times when they respond. While I think Traci’s feelings are truly valid and it does not seem to be equitable treatment of her. She is not a victim. She states her feelings and it seems to make her sad. I also think she is allowed to express herself. I’m extremely disappointed with the Braxtons.

• Barbara Langley

June 2, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Love all the ladies on show, but Traci seems to be the sister on the outside looking in. Tamar is very self absorbed. She could have behaved better about the cake incident. Never see the sisters make Traci special. Come on ladies come TOGETHER.You all are so talented and beautiful.

• Leanne

June 2, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Because she is. Why does Tamar have to be in the limelight all the time?

• Anonymous

June 2, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Actually Traci is not a victim, she just wants to be a victim. It’s easy to live your life blaming others for everything. And Tamar stays in the limelight because of people like you. Y’all are obsessed with her. But maybe that’s to her benefit because she stays booked 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Anna

June 3, 2019 at 12:44 am

Traci needs to GROW UP! This is ridiculous and it’s making her look as if she’s seriously jealous of Tamar. You’re making yourself look really bad on TV Traci.

• Adrienne Nelson

June 3, 2019 at 3:22 am

Traci is a bit in of Mental abuse by Tamar I don’t know you guys don’t see that I use to love Tamar but she has became so ghetto an ignorant I’m scared that one day your mom is going to have a stroke or something behind Tamara ignorance ..Tamar please check ya self be4 u wreck ya self I was a bit in of my 2 sister ingnorace but I had to step all over the devil …TARMAR GET HELP…HURT PEOPKE HURT OTHET ..U ARE VEY MENTALLY ABUSIVE TO TRACI …UR IGNORANT AN IM NOT EVEN A FAN OF YOURS NO MORE …YOU EVIL AN VINDICTIVED …BYE FELICIA STOP BEING SO IGNORANT ALL THE TIME …AN IF YA MAN HAD SENSE HE WOULD LEAVE YO IGNORANT A-S …SMH grow up Tamar

• Tamekia

June 3, 2019 at 1:57 pm

In my opinion Tamar gets away with to much whining and getting her way. She always wants the spot light on her no matter what and you all have pacified her feelings for far to long and when reality finally hits she is going to be in for a rude awakening. In addition if it was Toni that shares a close to her birthday she would not have had and issue with it and you all should have said since it close to both of you alls day what yall think about celebrating them together that way ever would have known where things stood. Kevin did the right thing by acknowledging his wife even if you all ignored it.

• bonita

June 8, 2019 at 4:45 pm

My question, too! I don’t see the sisters mistreating her and I don’t know all the dynamics of their relationships but I’m sick and tired of that same old song by Traci. Obviously something happened years earlier that she should’ve gotten past. If she’s still harboring hurts from 25 years ago, she needs some serious counseling. She’s depriving herself of a joyous life. js

• Mac

June 8, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Not one time since I been watching the show that any of the sister have celebrated Traci Birthday. When any of the sisters have events Traci is always there for sister, but when she have something I noticed no one is there for her, maybe Trina. My opinion Traci is mistreated, and that’s not cool

• lucy

June 12, 2019 at 10:33 am

I Wonder!

• The Storm

June 14, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I think that people need to put a person’s talent to the side, and see them in their true light. Tamar is a very selfish and egotistical individual. All of this would be fine, and her business…but when you show the world just how self-centered you are, don’t get upset with people’s opinion of your behavior. Towanda is a [email protected]#t starter…and she is fake. I don’t even have words for Toni Braxton. She has bigger issues. Usually I would not even give my opinion because I do not care about them or their lives, but I hate to see one person treated different from the rest of the group…because they are different. Traci is real and down-to-earth, and I know what it is to be the black sheep. Just because you have the same blood doesn’t mean that you love each other. It is clear that Traci gets the leftovers. My advice, one black sheep to another…live your life and leave them alone. Don’t follow the herd…be an individual. Trina and Traci have beautiful attitudes, and I only have ever watched a few episodes every season because of them. Don’t let the whole world see how divided you are.

June 1, 2019 at 2:02 pm

If I’m not mistaken, Tamar planned that weekend for herself. Her sisters didn’t have a hand in that and she just invited them. So what was stopping Traci or her husband from planning her a birthday weekend? Sometimes this whole Traci situation gets to be too much. Everyone is not out to get her and her sisters don’t abuse her. Like stop already.

• Mrs.Wright

June 2, 2019 at 3:46 am

I agree nobody is out they give that girl she need to give her life

• Bambam

June 2, 2019 at 9:07 am

What did you say?

• Hunny

June 14, 2019 at 11:54 pm

I think she meant she needa get her life

• Wrndy

June 2, 2019 at 9:55 am

Truth!!!

• Cori

June 2, 2019 at 4:18 am

I agree

• Jacqueline Smith

June 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm

• Tamekia

June 3, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I agree she is a bully or portray one at least.

3. Anon

June 1, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Why does Tamar have to share her birthday with Traci if they don’t have the same birthday?

• Rosilyn

June 2, 2019 at 1:04 am

ALL OF TRACY’S SISTERS TREAT HER LIKE SH-T. EVEN TRACY’S MOTHER TREAT HER DIFFERENT!!.TAMAR TREATS TRACY LIKE DIRTY.I HOPE TRACY WIPES TAMAR A-S!! AND TONI CAN’T EVEN STAND HER B-TCH BABY SISTER TAMAR! TONI & AND TAMAR NEED TO RUN AWAY FROM PLASTIC SURGEY LOL TAMAR LOOK LIKE THAT THING ON THAT MOVIE SAW LOL YEAH I SAID IT NOW WHAT!!!. START TREATING TRACY BAD DUM A-S SISTER!!!

• Tondra

June 2, 2019 at 6:39 am

It’s clear you are a bitter person as well as Traci. Her sister do not treat her differently and their mother surely doesn’t.

Traci has been riding this woe it’s me crap to long. Her sister love her too. Stop trying to drag Tamar down because she is a vocal woman.

Traci needs to stop riding on her sister’s back and get her own fame or excuse me she got all these bitter fans. It was Tamar birthday

• Jacqueline Smith

June 2, 2019 at 8:10 pm

I think that Traci is the only on of the sisters who keeps it real. The family do not support Traci like they support Tamar. Tamar is a bully. She has a nasty attitude. I’m so glad that Iyanla call her out on her BS. Tamar is so petty & always play the victim. She is the biggest “ish” starter.If my sister treated me like Tamar treats Traci, I would feed her a-s with a long handled spoon.

4. blackrose

June 1, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Traci…always the victim. Its not her birthday. Tell her husband to plan her something. It was messy for him to wish her a happy birthday when hers is weeks away

• Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Girl you said that! The truth is the truth. Amen.

5. Shady Bootz

June 1, 2019 at 5:20 pm

The whole family is petty and childish.

• Shelly

June 2, 2019 at 7:49 am

Yes, they are very childish and tamar is the ring leader I’m so sick of her somebody needs to just kick her silly a-s one time. “GROW THE F-CK UP TAMAR DAMN”

• Bambam

June 2, 2019 at 9:17 am

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN. IT’S SAD AND DOWNRIGHT EMBARRASSING TO WATCH THEM.

6. Jacqueline Smith

June 1, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Sense I been watching the Braxtons Traci have always been treated wrong by all of them and so what Traci husband said happy birthday to them what’s the problem. Its just really petty to me that everybody. Going at Traci head and her husband. Life is to short for all that crap u all are sister and if I was Traci I would. Step back and give u all some air cause I like Traci and I don’t like the way u all doing her and its really really sad and what make it so bad u all are on TV acting a dam fool and that’s sad

7. Jacqueline Smith

June 1, 2019 at 8:00 pm

To me all treat Traci wrong and if I was her I would give u all some air I would stay away from u all cause u all don’t do her right

• Bunchesofos

June 2, 2019 at 1:30 am

What does your comment have to do with the fact that Tamar doesn’t have to celebrate her birthday on the same day as her sister’s birthday who’s weeks away. A ten yr old knows that makes no sense UNLESS it was something they agreed to do. Traci’s husband should’ve been more than man enough not to even put their birthdays in the same sentence if he was celebrating Tamar’s birthday who is his sister in-law but more like a real sister after so many years married to Traci. I’ve never seen anything or any dynamics that showed Traci being the mistreated one. And if she has any issues she needs therapy. None of us , including you knows how Traci is being treated. Could it be her fault that she wants to be an introvert or possibly misreading the vibes from her siblings??? I don’t get how sooooo many who don’t personally know them can assume anything or play Mrs Ms Mr doctor or therapist. If and I mean IF you’re over 40 you should definitely understand that they don’t have to share their birthdays. It’s very immature for anyone who thinks they should. Oh and wait . Maybe Traci nut ass husband said that dumb sh-t to stir the pot. Hmmmmm

• Bambam

June 2, 2019 at 10:32 am

I agree with you 100%. First of all I don’t like Tamar and I have a hard time understanding how anyone likes her. With that being said, I don’t think Tamar should have to share her birthday celebration with anyone. Especially with someone whose birthday is weeks away. Tracey needs to get rid of that victim mentality and move on with her life. I like her but she needs to stop blaming everyone for things that happened in the past.

• lucy

June 12, 2019 at 10:50 am

Well said Bambam plus Traci has Got anger management she needs to cool down she is old enough for people to start babysitter her ..she always play victims so Tamar can look bad I never see Toni Matreated anyone badly to speak the Truth infact no one treated Traci bad ..it’s herself and her negativity thought all the times…I have younger sister like that she is always run away from home when people asked her why she will say mom and my sister’s doesn’t like me at all ..so people like Traci are Mediocre.

• Diva19

June 2, 2019 at 7:20 pm

I Agree with you 100%. These all are grown women who have grown up together as sisters. NOT All Sisters get along or like each other but they should love each other. No two people are alike not even paternal twins so please stop saying nasty things about these women and how they treat one another. None of us know how they were treated growing up stop passing judgement based on the little bit of what you see on the Braxton Family Values. And No!!! Traci should not celebrate her Birthday during Tamars’birthday in which she planned. Let Traci or her husband plan her own birthday!!!

8. 100

June 1, 2019 at 8:01 pm

I can’t relate to Traci. She’s one of those people who feels like everyone in life has mistreated her. She can’t get out her own way because it’s always woe is me with her. And her husband enables her. Meanwhile, I see Tamar, Toni, Towanda and Trina out here getting work outside of BFV. While Traci complains about what she believes she should have, her sisters make things happen for themselves. There are people who really do get mistreated by their family, Traci needs to get over herself.

• Anonymous

June 1, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Actually, compared to the others, Towanda has done the least outside the show. Traci hosted a radio show and released music. Towanda has only had guest spots in a couple of movies (because of Toni) and that one stage play (where she sung Toni’s songs). She’s actually a bum who shares stories to tabloids about her sisters and borrows money from them. I still don’t know why none of them ever call her out.

• Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 2:36 am

Exactly…Towanda dont really do sh-t. I dont like her this season.

• Bunchesofos

June 2, 2019 at 1:13 am

I totally agree 💯

• Rasheeda Pennybaker

June 2, 2019 at 3:04 am

Truth be told all of them but Traci got a career with Toni. Traci became pregnant when they first started and was kicked out and none of her sisters stood up for her. None of them couldn’t even say hey how about she sings until she gets far a long than sits out until she has the baby and than come back. Than when Traci started to do things and get her music out there nobody really came to support her. They barely shows up for anything she throws together. I feel her i gets treated the same way. Hell i got one child and i goes to all my sibilings kids parties functions and buys everyones gifts but nobody comes to mt daughters. My daughter is top in everything she does and everyone is always to busy to come and support her in anything she does including my mother so my daughter had stop even trying. Crying so hard because she watches her grandma and aunts go to everyone elses functions and all shes asking is for them to come to one of her functions. Hell her ex boyfriend and his mom supports us more than they do. Traci is out spoken she does not sugar coat sh-t nor kiss nobodys a-s they are afraid of that. Im the same way i guess you must not get the stiff arm in your family.

9. My 2 Cents

June 1, 2019 at 8:13 pm

When you can’t celebrate your own birthday without being accused of mistreating your sister. Chile I can’t.

• Roe cal

June 1, 2019 at 11:19 pm

Thank you! I thought it was just me.I don’t agree with everything Tamar does but I definitely agree with you on this.Tracie’s husband is an instigator.

• Quay

June 2, 2019 at 5:57 pm

what y’all are not realizing is that when they filmed Tamar’s birthday it was after her birthday even closer or possibly on the day of Tracy’s birthday and for the front of the show nobody acknowledged it but her husband. I totally agree that your birthday should be your day and if she planned that then she should have had her day to herself for what is the harm in her sisters who claimed to love her acknowledging that her birthday is soon to come as well. It goes to show a lot about how they have and do treat Tracy. Because in all honesty had Tracy plannned her own birthday and invited her family no one would have showed up and that’s the hard facts and ugly truth of the matter.

• Anonymous

June 2, 2019 at 6:39 pm

You have no idea when this was filmed. And I’m not surprised you found a way to still make Traci a victim and crucify everyone else.

• Lin

June 3, 2019 at 7:08 am

You are wrong and @Quay is correct! I saw the instagram live on YouTube that Tamar did around March 27ish of 2019. This would be a few days before Traci’s birthday which would have been on 4/2/19 so it supports the filming story timeline that Quay has mentioned, and shows how close it was to Traci’s birthday, as in a few days close. I have posted the links below. I remember watching these videos back then. I think she broke up with David around that time publicly and got back together with him soon after.

If Tamar has a good heart and her sister’s birthday was acknowledged, it would not be enough for her or any normal person to get upset the way she did unless she has some mental issues which I seriously believe she has.

I think some of the viewers or her fans are forgetting that she flashed on Toni too for just poking the cake and refused to eat it. THIS WOMAN IS OVER 40 y’all! THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR FOR HER AGE!!

Watch the YT videos I have posted, she was also upset that Trina was proposed too. I believe she later apologised because she looked like a complete A-S!

My wish is for Traci to be stronger and more independent. She needs to command her own respect and stop expecting it from her fake sisters. Tamar is not going to change unless she is diagnosed and starts therapy or starts taking meds. Sometimes you need to just deal with folks (even your family) at arm’s length so you do not continuously get hurt.

I do feel that Traci is overlooked but I also feel she is the most real followed by Trina. There was a time they were picking on Trina but she can hold her own and was like deuces! The rest are fake with Toni being the ring leader and being Tamar’s biggest enabler!!

[Outside Links Removed & Not Allowed]

• Anonymous

June 3, 2019 at 7:42 am

YouTube videos as proof? Y’all are desperate. You can upload an Instagram Live video on YouTube anytime you want. Just because a video was posted on YouTube on that day doesn’t mean that when the Live was originally recorded. Bloggers post IG videos all the time. So try again. Also, Tamar can actually have her birthday event whenever she wants. It’s still not about Traci. For y’all not to get that is ridiculous to me. Y’all want Traci to be a helpless victim so bad. With that kind of “support” I can see why she is where she is. Y’all aren’t real fans just Tamar haters. Traci will never have a successful career with people like you all as fans.

• Lin

June 3, 2019 at 12:17 pm

@anonymous, “try again…” silly! it was instagram live!!! Tamar does those herself!! They did not let me post the links so go do your research. Fact is fact and you are clearly not interested in that plus you argue like a child so we will leave it here. Most of the commenters refer to Traci as being maltreated and that is what the show shows us so it is either we are all crazy or you are. Lol. Gnite!

• Anonymous

June 3, 2019 at 12:26 pm

You care enough to leave this blog and look up videos. You’re making an effort and I’m over here still chilling with my different opinion. That victim mentality stuff just isn’t something I’ll ever agree with. I may argue like a child but Traci acts like one. Enjoy seeing someone in their late 40s attacking a cameraman next week. How mature. And most of these comments are split. But the fact that you think your opinion is more valid based on the number of people who agree with you lets me know I’m not the only childlike one in this conversation.

10. King Bey

June 1, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Tamar is messy and shady but are people seriously saying she can’t celebrate her own birthday without sharing the weekend with Traci? How ridiculous!

11. Troll

June 1, 2019 at 9:42 pm

These sisters have the dumbest fights I swear.

• Shena

June 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm

I agree tamar has issues she thinks the world revolves around her she likes attention and she will do whatever to get it she’s messy is he’ll very much childish if she was my sister & she treats me like that I would stay away from her she ain’t god and ain’t all that I would never let hercontinue to be fake,& fonie with me no dam way she would never have to worry bout me coming around her azzz NEVER

12. Cornelia Pearson

June 1, 2019 at 10:42 pm

THIS is an issue🤦🏾‍♀️…SERIOUSLY??? 🤔So them snubbing Tamar ON HER actual birthday, is just dust in the wind, and her being upset about it was simply Tamar being “EXTRA”😒…REALLY?? I’m a FORMER fan of Tamar’s, her attitude about EVERYTHING triggered the HELL out of my PTSD🙌🏾…But I’m an advocate for truth, and the truth is EVERY LAST ONE OF ‘EM ARE TOO D*** OLD FOR THIS TO EVEN BE AN ISSUE!!! I’m OVER it! They can’t get along for NUTHIN’…It’s not cute and neither are they…They look God awful and bloated!! ALL of them are messy, self absorbed and EXTRA! 👉🏾🚪👈🏾 Close the door on your way out😠😆

13. Annette

June 1, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Traci has been mistreated none of her sister support her on anything not unless it benefits them..My advice to u Traci stop supporting them on anything. They need to take some advice from you because you are the only one still marry.

14. S

June 1, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Tracy is the last one on the pole, but she have to make things happen for herself. Maybe her sisters still feel a certain way about her getting pregnant when she did from back in the day or maybe when they made the agreement that they was going to stick together to get better pay but Tracy end up going to work, who knows what they are thinking. Tracy stop messing up things( is what her sisters saying)

• Mica

June 2, 2019 at 3:26 am

I’m sorry but I think it’s the other way around. Traci hasn’t gotten over it and when things happen to her now she automatically reverts back to that situation. It seems every argument is pouted to when she was left behind.

15. Lyn

June 1, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Is it just me or is Towanda the Sh=t Starter????

• Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 2:15 am

• Darlene

June 2, 2019 at 8:34 am

Yes!! This👆🏾 Tamar use to rub Towanda the wrong way too but ever since Towanda was able to borrow a significant amount of money from Tamar she has been kissing Tamar’s messy butt thereafter. It’s absolutely sickening!!

• WhatWhat

June 2, 2019 at 10:56 am

How is Towanda starting anything? That person came on Towanda’s page accusing her of mistreating her sister and she responded. Y’all are a lot like Traci. Imagining things that aren’t there.

16. Theresa Andrews

June 1, 2019 at 11:46 pm

No, the sisters were not born on the same day BUT 1. I feel like this was a big trip planned for everyone, so why not share it with your sister? Is it really that big of a deal to have to have this day, this trip, dedicated to you and only you like you’re 10?! 2. I think it would’ve big BIG of Tamar to gladly share her bday trip with Traci, especially with how they ended last season with Tamar sincerity apologizing to Traci for hurtful things in the past. Family, give Traci her roses now because tomorrow isn’t promised. Love you all.

• Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 2:22 am

Tamar’s apology was soooo phony….Tamar left…went to the car…sat there until she thought of what she could do to redeem herself…to make her look like she was apologetic…she said Travi was dead to her and she meant it. She doesn’t like Traci for some unknown reason…its obvious….I’m praying for them all.

• KittyKatt52

June 2, 2019 at 9:51 am

She was mad because Toni stuck her finger in a cake and then says this is the worst Bday ever…….Tamar have several seats and STFU

• Stop It

June 2, 2019 at 12:07 pm

Girl what? It was not a big trip planned for everyone. It was Tamar’s trip that she planned for herself to celebrate her birthday. She invited who she wanted there but it was about her. You mean to tell me as an adult you’ve never planned a birthday event or trip and invited your people? And if you did, I’m sure no one was entitled enough to ask you to celebrate their birthday too. No one does that because it’s rude. And while you’re saying Tamar is acting like 10 year old for wanting her own birthday celebration, even 10 year olds know it’s not about them when they go to a peer’s birthday party. They learn that in kindergarten! So what’s Traci’s excuse? Just say y’all don’t like Tamar and go. The lack of logic can’t be explained any other way.

17. Over It

June 2, 2019 at 12:16 am

Child please! If Toni, Trina or Towanda planned a birthday weekend like Tamar did, Traci wouldn’t have felt slighted. And trust Traci’s stans wouldn’t have seen an issue. But because it was Tamar’s event, they are mad! The problem is Traci is very jealous of Tamar’s success! So she takes everything Tamar does as a dig. Then when Tamar really does dig, Traci gets to play victim and her stans bash Tamar because the truth is they didn’t like Tamar anyway. The fact that she blew up because of this show burns. Tamar needs to leave this show. Traci’s victimhood and the way she’s enabled by her stans is tired! Tamar should leave so Traci could finally have a new storyline!

• lucy

June 12, 2019 at 11:04 am

Why Tamar should leave the show have you forgot already ?? Traci was having the whole show alone with stranger’s including her new sister Phaedra but she could not bring any excitment thing to the funs…Traci need to leave Tamar alone and take the several sit… she like to play victim so Tamar can look bad to people eyes…

18. Jennifer

June 2, 2019 at 12:25 am

The weekend was in the middle of both their birthdays. they all were together how is a simple bday shout out that big of a deal? Tamar extra as hell

• Love

June 2, 2019 at 1:20 am

I disagree, Tracy and Tamar just never liked each other. If you notice that when Tracy have a event or party mostly only 1 or2 sister or none attend. So I can understand why she is in her feelings because they sisters don’t support her like that. Go back and look at the first episode and you will see it for yourselves.

• Gwendolyn Morgan

June 2, 2019 at 2:09 am

I use to love all the sisters, Towanda is starting to act like Tamar..A couple of seasons ago Towanda was on Tamar’s hit shit list. At that time she couldn’t tolerate Tamar…then came Trina’s turn to feel the wrath of Tamar..and they didnt get along…but for some reason, Tamar has something against Traci. I’m sure she love her..but she sure is hell dont like her. I truly think Tamar is a bitter, schizophrenic human. I also think Tamar hates that Traci is still married and still with her husband. I dont like Towanda’s new attitude…all of a sudden Tamar is right about everything…maybe bacause Tamar loaned her money. Trina and Traci are always so real. Toni, dont have time for the BS, she tries to stay mutual with all of them. Maybe Tamar is jealous because Traci is closest to their daddy. I just thinks it’s a shame. This show makes me cry all the time.I hate seeing family fight..Tamar grow up, you is the baby of the family…BUT YOU ARE NOT A BABY…my question is ” why do you dislike Your sister Traci?M

19. LadyT

June 2, 2019 at 12:38 am

I am with Tamar I don’t like sharing my birthday either we can share holidays together but not my birthday the attention is all about me on my birthday

20. ROSEMARY NUNEZ

June 2, 2019 at 1:11 am

This was Tamar’s birthday..Traci is more than 2 weeks away. I understand Tamar’s frustration, I love all the girls, but this was Tamar’s day, no one else’s. Kevin could have said Happy bday to his sister-in-law only. Nobody wants to share their very own birthday unless it’s the same day. Come on.

21. Bunchesofos

June 2, 2019 at 1:36 am

I wonder if some of these ppl commenting are older and mature because some of these comments are childish. I know we all have opinions but also we learn when people call us out on our stuff , only if we’re willing to remain open minded and teachable. 🤗

22. Concerned BFV Fan

June 2, 2019 at 1:37 am

Traci stans have to be similarly minded people; the perpetual, not-so-bright paranoid victims of the world. Everyone in this family of sisters is 40+ and financially comfortable. There is no reason for very grown Tamar to share her planned birthday celebration with even more grown Traci. Who even celebrates their birthday two wekends before their actual birthday except for Traci appare ntly? Kevin AND Traci were tacky AF for trying to make Tamar’s special celebration even slightly about Traci!!!

• She She

June 2, 2019 at 7:47 am

The birthday celebration was somewhere in the middle of both Tamar’s & Traci’s birthday, what’s wrong with them celebrating together especially since she boohooed & cried on Iyanla about their relationship, it would have shown maturity on Tamar’s behalf & shown Traci they her apologies were sincere. I think they all got their own set of demons to deal with. Js

• Concerned BFV Fan

June 3, 2019 at 5:04 pm

No it wasn’t between their birthdays, it was the weekend after Tamar’s birthday (March 23-24) which was 2 weekends before Traci’s birthday. I will reiterate what adults celebrate 2 weekends before their actual birthday? I have heard of people celebrating the weekend before or after their birthday but never 2 weeekends before! Traci is the reason she feels like the black sheep in her family because of the tacky people she aurrounds herself (including her hubby and manager). They start mess and people act accordingly and then Traci withdraws further. Tamar has already extended herself to Traci by asking her to open for her which was some more mess because Traci and her team wanted to be a diva about a dressing room.

23. LT

June 2, 2019 at 1:37 am

Now – let’s be REAL. If they didn’t have the drama would you watch? They’re laughing all the way to the bank.

24. Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 2:26 am

She has become the sh-tmaker…since she has gotten close to Tamar. She even starting to act like Tamar.

25. Kelly

June 2, 2019 at 2:42 am

Traci should keep doing her period. I don’t think she plays the victim, it is just she has a plethora of unresolved issues with each one of her sisters that has never been fully addressed since childhood and a lot of incidents unfortunately revert back to her feeling unsupported.

26. GWEN

June 2, 2019 at 2:56 am

So Trina got engaged a Tamars birthday celebration…Tamar was pissed, but she apologized to Trina…yet she made a big unnecessary deal because Traci ‘s husband said Happy birthday to Traci on her(Tamars)birthday..WoW! A lot Tamars fans think Traci is always playing the victim…but I think Traci truly tries to hold her peace…then she get a bill up and explode. She is treated different…I think maybe it’s because she is the closest to their dad and she talks to his wife…their stepmother
    ..which the rest of them have no respect for her.

27. Millicent Crenshaw

June 2, 2019 at 3:02 am

The Braxton Family Values,all of these sisters LOVE EACH OTHER,LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED. HOWEVER,they do have differences like any other family.Over reactions happen sometimes and that can happen in anyone family. You have 4 sisters with 4 reactions to various things that came up.AT THE END OF THE DAY MS.EVELYN IS NOT HAVING IT. AND WHEN SHE GETS EVOLVED THINGS GET RESOLVED. THEY ALWAYS COME TOGETHER AS ONE. SO MUCH LOVE IN THIS FAMILY YOU
    JUST WATCH. LADIES STAY CLOSE ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER, NOT HOW THE TV WATCHERS FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING.

28. Linda

June 2, 2019 at 7:24 am

C’mon y’all, these reality shows are scripted, I watch them for entertainment only. If there was no drama, we wouldn’t watch. They’re sisters, not going to always get along.

29. Realness

June 2, 2019 at 8:14 am

Traci’s birthday is like two weeks after Tamar’s birthday. Traci is grown enough to plan her own party like Tamar did. Honestly, Traci should be disturbed that her fans pity her so much and don’t feel like she’s capable of doing for herself. Pity gets you nowhere in life. It actually keeps you stuck. I wouldn’t want that kind of support. But something tells me Traci loves it.

30. Miss Vee

June 2, 2019 at 8:46 am

Tamar isn’t obligated to share her birthday celebration with her sister. These ladies are not kids or twins! One of my siblings has a birthday 2 weeks before mines and another one 2 weeks after mines and when it is their bday celebration, it is their bday celebration. We don’t make it about us unless we collectively agree to celebrate together well beforehand. Traci could have simply said I have something planned for myself in the upcoming weeks. However in true Traci fashion she plays the victim and at some point you have to stop. All of the ladies have to get out of their own way. Does Traci have some unresolved issues about what happened in the past, yes. She needs to get counseling for her PTSD. Especially for still feeling left behind from the record deal and everything else. However at some point they all got left behind because Toni got signed as a solo artist and the other sisters had to wait. They eventually got over it but Traci is still stuck. The same way they did the album is the same way Traci kept working. You have to do what is best for you. The family will never progress forward because they are all holding onto the past. I noticed that Traci seems to hold on the most. She can’t get noticed and play the true victim role because Tamar shifts the dynamic whenever she can and it makes Traci resentful. Traci woe its me route is old, boring and tiring. Tamar’s is too. Traci does something, one sister supports. She complains that all of her sister’s didn’t support. You can’t have it both ways all of the time. She has to be grateful for those that do. They all need to be grateful. It seems that Traci and Tamar hasn’t gotten along since the beginning of the show and the strain was there before the cameras magnified it. It is jealousy on all parts but Tamar can’t help heal it because Traci won’t open her mouth to talk (not address) her without anger or having the wrong person mediating (without a hidden agenda). At some point both of these ladies have to ask themselves what are they doing to cause such heartache in their relationship with each other. They need to address the issues, talk facts and apologize for their part. Traci is always ready to physically fight and is quick to call Tamar out of her name. She doesn’t do it to any of the other sisters. If Tamar does it, she’s dead wrong and everybody points it. So the underlying behaviors needs to be addressed or they will never heal. However Traci and Tamar aren’t innocent at all. Tamar being the baby has nothing to do with it. What all of these ladies have to realize is each relationship with each of your siblings is going to be different but it is up to you to make the best out of it. They all need to go to counseling separately and together without their parents because they need to see how they are affecting the big picture of their sisterhood. I love all of these ladies and I pray they get it together before it is too late.

31. Brittany

June 2, 2019 at 8:52 am

Now in the beginning, they did treat Traci differently but I stopped watching after season 3 so Idk what else “they’ve done to her.” But Traci has come a long way and seems to be doing great for herself and although Tamar gets on my nerves, it was her bday. They shouldn’t have to celebrate or share bday celebrations unless they both agreed and we know Tamar ain’t going for it honey.

32. Tanisha

June 2, 2019 at 8:58 am

Shalom

33. Shayla

June 2, 2019 at 11:53 am

I’m waiting for someone to break down this ‘bad” treatment Traci gets. I haven’t seen it on here yet. These women have petty problems. You can watch Iyanla’s show and see the people who were really abused by their families. Traci is not one of those people. She’s just very jealous and lives in the past too much.

• Deja

June 2, 2019 at 4:20 pm

You’ll never get it because it’s not true. All her stans will very say is she is treated badly but they can never give any real examples. I’m starting to think the world is made up of 50% victims and 50% achievers. The victims get up out the bed everyday and talk about how they can’t achieve their dreams because so and so did them wrong and they stay living in the past. The achievers get up out the bed everyday knowing anything they want in life, they have to get themselves and they don’t dwell in the past. So half of these comments are pity parties, the others are from people who can’t understand why Traci couldn’t plan her own birthday weekend if she was going to be so triggered. I have never been asked to share my birthday with anyone. That is not normal or healthy and it’s downright insulting. Everyone has their own birthday unless they are twins.

34. Gwen

June 2, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Girl you said that! The truth is the truth. Amen.

35. Shadow Johnson

June 2, 2019 at 1:22 pm

• anon

June 2, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Vince was violent and you’re on here making him the victim while making Tamar out to be the devil? Wow. Some of you are just too far gone.

36. Patricia Harris

June 2, 2019 at 2:32 pm

I am over Tamar and her drama. She acts like a two year old. I am trying to understand how David copes with her tantrums. The family does treat Tracie as if she is a step child. While I agree that Kevin shouldn’t have included Tracie in the birthday wishes, why didn’t the family have a birthday celebration for Tracie? If I were Tracie, I would quit trying to make it with this triffling family.

• anon

June 2, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Are you watching the same show? The family didn’t throw Tamar a birthday celebration. She planned her own and invited Traci, Toni, Trina and Towanda. Y’all are so quick to make Traci out to be some mistreated outcast that y’all never pay attention to what actually happened. This was Tamar’s event that she planned herself. Traci could plan one for herself too it’s not that serious.

37. Dee

June 2, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Personally I do feel at times that the family does treat Traci as though she’s beneath them. I do feel sorry for her even thier mom does it. No one ever seems to stand up for Traci even when they know Tamar is wrong for the things she says and does.For exam when Traci did the tour with Tamar. Tamar and her people treated Traci wrong. Tamar want to sit there talking about The WE network made her look bad no sister you made yourself look bad because your actions is what made you look. I’m happy that Traci is doing her own thing and I respect her for it. And her husband Kevin knows the bulsh-t that they’ve done to her so I applaud him for standing up for his wife.

38. Jade

June 2, 2019 at 7:41 pm

I love Tamar. She is creative, tenacious and dedicated. She is super talented, hard working and loves her family. Everyone have both positive and negative attributes, I’m not sure why she is always nailed to the cross.

• Lady Tee

June 3, 2019 at 6:32 am

Tracey should’ve had a one on one with Tamar before going on the sisters trip!!

39. Zellee Hickman

June 2, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Love you Traci. Tamar stop being a b****

40. I said it.

June 2, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Kevin was being messy. He should’ve been Tracy a party. Tracy needs to stop playing the victim. Im sure they all love one another, though.

41. Lady Tee

June 3, 2019 at 6:26 am

The Braxton sisters need to take their blinders off!! You sisters from what we see allow Tamar to say and whatever she wants! Tamar should’ve been checked years ago maybe she would know what to say out her lip popping mouth!! She’s rude, arrogant, disrespectful and ghetto as hell!

• lucy

June 12, 2019 at 11:21 am

SOUND YOU HATE TAMAR

June 3, 2019 at 7:48 am

I stopped having sympathy for Traci seasons ago. It’s like a broken record now. If she felt some type of way about Tamar, She should have stayed home. And she shouldn’t have toured with her either if she has an issue with Tamar. And Tamar needs to stop trying to invite Traci to things if they can’t get along. I’m over this storyline.

43. Tamar Fan

June 3, 2019 at 2:09 pm

For so many of y’all to hate Tamar, y’all sure do love discussing her. Y’all say she’s terrible but somehow she manages to keep making money and getting opportunities. Y’all on here talking about what karma is going to come for her but Tamar continues to do well in her life. At some point y’all will learn the truth about life. Success has nothing to do with who is a nice/good person in your opinion. Tamar is successful and will continue to be because she works hard and she’s determined. So stay mad and Tamar’s stans will do what y’all won’t do for Traci – SUPPORT HER where it matters! Blog support doesn’t pay the bills as well as actual ticket sales and music streams/purchases! Love you Tamar!

44. Devon Kay Cox-Hoosier

June 3, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Tamar has went over the edge. She is messy. Flaunting her boyfriend not even divorced. Always saying ‘thank you Jesus. That’s a sin in itself when youvare fronting. I don’t know how she could have a man, being controlling. Especially when she can’t handle life herself. Her son is probably confused, that’s not ‘Daddy’, that’s nasty. She always wants all the attention, because she can never be Toni Braxton,never, Toni is humble. Tamar is not. Once her husband got her in the star light it all went out of control. Reputation of Braxton’s hmmmm. Sad how stardom can destroy an individual real person. Tamar is the baby and needs to be held accountable for actions, judgement and arrogance. That little innocent look is played out. I use to at the beginning enjoyed Tamar she seemed cool, but now I don’t understand how she told her man and talked down about about brother in law Kevin, Ghetto. She is the ‘Ghetto’. She messed with Tracy during the concert, but Tamar’s intentions were to embarrass Tracey, but Tracey is real I love Tracey, she is who she is real down to earth. Never change Tracey. Tracy has always been the out cast. I know how she feels, I have one sister, relationship is similar to Tracey and Tamar. I was to the point of wiping the streets with my sister, she had mistreated my child. That’s a no no. Tamar needs a good a-s whopping to reality. But that be at the end of her career because of attitude and ways. Acting like the child of Satan. She is not grown up. Vince should be glad to be rid of her. Work out his issues and get back on his grind. It is obvious, once she made it. Vince made her successful. Thought she didn’t like slim and handsome men. I think dude is going to break her face and his family will not like her, she’ll be fake. Toni is always the Madame, she’s come out with ways of herself. Birdman maybe too much for her. Trina, mmmmmm ????. Towanda mmmm ????. Mother, Daddy and Brother are backing out of starlite, cause things are looking starry.

• Concerned BFV Fan

June 3, 2019 at 5:27 pm

You sound delusional, sis which goes to show my theory (formulated a couple days ago) that Traci fans have similar mindsets as Traci. Kevin IS GHETTO and Stevie Wonder can see that, what is offensive about the truth? Tamar’s new man is certainly in a different caliber than Kevin and I can see why she would be leery about their fraternization. Traci plays the victim and it is BEYOND tired at this point. She surrounds herself with tacky and messy people like her manager and husband who stir up mess for no reason and feed Traci’s delusions of mistreatment. Can you explain how Traci is mistreated, so many of her fans say this but can’t give a tangible way she is actually mistreated?

• Keeping it real!!!!

June 10, 2019 at 8:01 pm

Kevin has been on the show since day 1 and has always stayed out of that “messs”! Good lawd all he said was happy birthday!!!!!

45. miss nyc

June 4, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Traci is treated differently, guess because she’s a little rough around the edges

46. Anji

June 8, 2019 at 11:46 am

Traci held the show together while they had their temper tantrum last year… and they have all been coming at her. As for the concerts Traci was way to professional to put up with that crap… a stairwell to change in and then Tamar’s people going after Traci’s manager for the last one… yup she did the right thing by leaving after she did the contracted opening act. WE tv keeps them together to see what they are going to do to each other and we keep watching. Actually it was much more enjoyable last year. It was nice to see loving reactions to Towanda’s engagement but Tamar had to be a wintch. Crap like that is why she was FIRED from the REAL. As for it being HER birthday… If a brother of sister of mine acted like that over not getting a more expensive gift.. I would immediately remove it from them. Who dies she think she is… She IS the SPOILED BRAT they created. Wondering how long that self-made millionaire will put up with her. I do hope his mother sees all of her shows. As for the comments on she made about Kevin and Jail .. let us not forget the Safeco they talked of is actually an insurance company Towanda worked at in 2006, and she stole blank checks from them. She was eventually convicted of the theft She was sentenced to four years of probation in November 2006.

47. Keeping it 100!!!

June 10, 2019 at 7:06 pm

The sad thing about all of this is:you all say you have been watching since day 1? When has any of the Braxton sisters every thrown a party for Traci? Where was her family for her first grandchild’s baby shower? Concert dates? Why ask her to perform at your concert and give her a broom closet to get dressed in? Really the only person to ever put Tamar in her place was Iylana. Tamar’s facial expressions and body language put me off and they are not even intended toward me. Tamar acts like it’s her birthday 365 days of the year……so no one ever gets a chance to shine. Tamar has also demeaned all of their husbands, but never wanted to hear anything they had to say about Vince. Towanda said it out of her own mouth…they made Tamar what she is. They don’t call her “Monster” for no reason!!!!!

48. Celly

June 12, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Did Traci”s husband say they should celebrate their birthdays together? Or did he just acknowledge her birthday coming up? And, yes Toni’s attitude was [email protected]!ked up toward Traci, too.

49. Nancy Sue Ewing

June 13, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Tamar is a BULLY to everybody. Just because she’s the baby if the family that is no reason for her to treat people badly and they allow it! They all treat Traci so bad. I honestly believe they think they are better than Traci and in reality they are less than. They are all so fake. They treated Gabe so bad, then wanted to go down memory lane. Von is not going to go for all that foolishness. If the network cancels their show I would not be mad.