Candiace Dillard Gets Testy With Monique Samuels + Blames Editing

Candiace Dillard Gets Testy With Monique Samuels + Blames Editing

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace Dillard has been getting some backlash.

Some fans of “Real Housewives of Potomac” feel like she was messy to misconstrue Monique Samuels’ words to Gizelle Bryant.

And Monique seems to agree.

However, Candiace is blaming things on editing.

1. My 2 Cents

July 2, 2019 at 9:03 am

Girl bye.

2. Jordans Memory

July 2, 2019 at 9:10 am

Hmmm Was it Bad Editing when you was acting a plum fool with a knife in ur hand and your embarrassed husband had to pick you up and carry you away? Girl stop! You are an embarrassment to the show. It has been cheapen tremendously since she has been on here, I mean some smart talk, yelling, and shade is one thing but this child thinks she is on love and hip hop. She irritates me every time I see her. But I hope she realize that this show is NOT a good look for her or her husbands future business ventures and I would think it would affect her mothers business as well. You would have to be bat shyt crazy to go to her mom for advice.

• Sherrie Pruitt

July 3, 2019 at 4:37 am

I really agree I really want candice off the show she brings nothing to it but mess. She acts like a little girl that’s why her mother treats her like that she needs to grow and join love and hip hop frfr.

3. Mo

July 2, 2019 at 10:12 am

Ashley is full of it. I don’t belive that her husband is not gay. I might be in the minority.

July 2, 2019 at 10:21 am

Candiace is no one’s friend.

• Sherrie Pruitt

July 3, 2019 at 4:39 am

She’s not and Karen is another one who gets on my nerves

5. Honey

July 2, 2019 at 11:00 am

So was it also editing when Candiace laughed after Monique said what she said about Katie? For Candiace to now be so offended by what Monique said, you really couldn’t tell in that moment with all the cackling she was doing.

6. Lauren

July 2, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Candiace is so messy.

July 2, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I just don’t know why she would do that to Monique. Like how do you throw Monique under a bus to be cool with Gizelle? That was a big mistake that will cost her later.

8. Gloria

July 3, 2019 at 7:14 am

Candiace won’t stop until she has only one friend left on this show. She’s not going to have any alliances very soon and it’s her own fault.

• Willa

July 3, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Candice should be fired for wielding a knife at Ashley. Verbal sparing is one thing but threats of physical violence should never be tolerated by anyone.