'Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Bow Wow Disses Andrea Kelly

‘Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Bow Wow Disses Andrea Kelly

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Bow Wow is no stranger to controversy.

And he’s about to have more on his hands soon enough.

Andrea Kelly is on the current season of “Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta.”

Her presence is drawing in mixed reactions.

Da Brat wasn’t exactly thrilled when Deb Antney wanted them to work together.

Now it appears Bow Wow will have his own issues with Andrea.

On the upcoming episode, he makes it clear that he’s not a fan.

And things get really awkward when they come face to face.

1. Morgan

July 27, 2019 at 9:08 am

It’s rare I agree with Bow Wow but I do believe they were all paid to lie on R.Kelly. Andrea nothing but clout chasing idk why she going by Andrea Kelly you divorced him and got remarried and divorced. If R.Kelly really affected you or his name u claimed u don’t wanna be associated with you wouldn’t still wanna be called by his last name period

• Annette

July 27, 2019 at 1:02 pm

I agree💯 with u everything u said🖐.

• Dion Mcelroy

July 27, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Str8 up. They just see away to get some money ish

• Amy

July 30, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Thank you, Bow Wow 👌✊ you are not letting others change your true feelings about the situation. I’m 100% behind you. I know I liked you for some reason❤

• Kandee

July 28, 2019 at 3:26 am

First of all Bow Wow is a Woman beater so his opinion on any man vs woman matter definitely should NOT matter. I believe Andrea has done her part to stay relevant for income and that’s her business. But to question, discredit and dissassociate from someone’s account of their own ABUSE is heartless and insensitive. Let the woman live!! Her children are STILL suffering so she very much has something to keep talking about. Abuse doesn’t go away just because the relationship is over. She and her children will be suffering for the rest of their lives. However I have been an R Kelly fan for over 20 years, but I will not minimize a woman’s suffering for the love of a craft!! Take care!! Oh Bow Wow…on a show called “Growing Up…” and he still hasn’t, doesn’t hold much water to me!! Carry on though because you have money…I guess.

• Chrissy

July 28, 2019 at 6:24 pm

She is lieing and and turning the kids against him so they all can make money off his name the brat felt it first then bow wow so what do you have o say to the brat How you know bow wow a woman beater we was not there and its her word against bow wow and the brat told him frist too about that girl all she want to do is be famous but he didn’t listen to her and look what happened he wound up in jail

• #JUSTICE

July 29, 2019 at 12:00 am

BOW WOW YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS BEFORE YOU LOSE WHATEVER FANS YOU STILL HAVE!!
          ARE YOU REALLY PUBLICLY TAKING A STAND FOR A PEDOPHILE…
          YOU KNOW D-MN WELL ALL THESE PEOPLE AIN’T LYING ABOUT THE FOWL SH-T THAT MONSTER HAS DONE SO STFU!! I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL IN DENIAL…SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO MESS WITH ANY OF HIS VICTIMS!!!!

• Sandy

August 5, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I agree because RKelly wife told the truth about him he needs to go to jail just because he famous doesn’t mean he sure get by with all these charges! He is a woman beater and he messes with little girls

• MONIQUE BROWN

August 27, 2019 at 5:50 pm

No he fights women back its a difference..you hit a man..be prepared to get hit the f-ck back..

• Robin

July 27, 2019 at 1:19 pm

True why she didn’t take her last husband name.She want to be famous so bad fake b_tch!

• Ty

July 27, 2019 at 4:12 pm

💯

• Wanda Holmes

July 27, 2019 at 4:16 pm

When women still have minor kids & she does she doesn’t have to change her last name. I believe Andrea & Bow wow like R. Kelly is an abuser too why he defending another abuser. He has a lot of nerve. The victims including Andrea told very similar but slightly different versions of the same abuse from a manipulative control freak! Bow wow abusive a-s need to go sit down & worry about the women he abused!

• Mo

July 27, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I completely agree

• Crystal p

July 27, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I AGREE WITH BOW WOW. I BELIEVE SONY IS PAYING THEM OFF TO DO THIS ONE WOMAN IS NOW EVEN SAYING SHE WAS PAID TO PIE.🤔 SO DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE SOCIAL MEDIA. JS… KELS IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

• Katrina Harris

July 27, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Then let you have kids by him and for the sake of that that is why she carry her last name because her kids have that name they were once a family she ain’t did nothing o that that man all she’s asking is for is back child support whatever went on in their marriage was in their marriage it is said and done it’s over with. However some of us loved R Kelly but there’s always three sides to a story she’s not bashing him she’s just telling her story..

• Tasha

July 28, 2019 at 11:06 am

Why didn’t she keep her 2nd husband’s last name? That broad is clout chasing, kid no kids, a man that monstrous…as she claims, and you want to keep his last name because you paid for in blood, sweat, and tears? So she say…Drea is a phony b*tch.

• Lana

July 28, 2019 at 11:15 am

“a man that monstrous…as she claims” – R Kelly’s monstrous ways are well documented. How are y’all more angry about Andrea keeping her last name than what R Kelly has actually done to young girls and women? Sick.

• Janice

July 28, 2019 at 6:22 pm

It doesn’t matter if they have kids together. I was married to my husband for 11 years and when we divorced I changed my name back to my maiden name if he did her as bad as she says he did I wouldn’t want to carry his name. She stills wants to be known as R. Kelly’s ex that’s why I don’t trust nothing that she says

• Black Beauty

July 27, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Yes this trick is a liar. I hope GOD Punishes her in a really big way.

• Stop It

July 28, 2019 at 11:12 am

Girl what? You should be hoping God punishes R Kelly in a really big way for abusing and raping young girls. Get help.

• Tanua

July 28, 2019 at 6:18 pm

She is lying on that man because she want to be famous so bad she do and say anything so she can get what she wants

2. Nicole

July 27, 2019 at 10:20 am

I’m sure he sees nothing wrong with what R Kelly has done to underaged black girls. He’s that type.

• Ashley

July 27, 2019 at 10:30 am

Yep, him and all the men abusing women behind closed doors done started a gang… With the motto, We dont support people that tell the truth…

• Oletta Wisemon

July 27, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Allegedly, no evidence he did anything, not been tried, people like you start lies, rummors,and untruths!!!.7/27/[email protected]:44AM

• Nicole

July 28, 2019 at 9:25 am

You sound like a cult member. Get help.

3. Deedee

July 27, 2019 at 10:27 am

He is fake as h***… And he need to get over himself and thinking he is the s***… And ladies stop dating lil bow wow because he is still young minded… Ughhhh… Even if he doesnt agree ,because he is an abuser as well, he could had still spoke and kept it cordial, but naw he clout chasing…

4. Lauren

July 27, 2019 at 11:16 am

He didn’t have to do her like that.

5. Bee

July 27, 2019 at 12:06 pm

I would hope he’d keep that same energy around R Kelly himself if he were ever around him but somehow I doubt it. Anyway, that was an immature response. If you don’t want to be around someone, you bypass them completely…he literally walked up to her to shade her. But I wouldn’t expect maturity from him anyways, so there’s that.

6. Oletta Wisemon

July 27, 2019 at 12:46 pm

• Nicole

July 28, 2019 at 9:26 am

There’s plenty of evidence. You just choose to act like it doesn’t exist.

7. Baby Girl

July 27, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Maybe if this how a lot of people looked at her she would stop 🛑 using this man name for a paycheck! Ok you’ve been heard a million times already and yet you keep dwelling on it at the same time say you’re good! No you’re not and the fact that you made it your business to keep being negative people are gonna side eye 👁 you bcuz they’re not understanding your motive of steady speaking on him in the media! Get you some mental health treatment and move forward! You’re still in love with him and hate to admit Andrea! You’re drowning your supporters in sorrow with you bcuz you choose to not move on and it’s sad 😢 that they’re throwing you a pitty party 🎉! Maybe you can gain your strength back by helping Women who’s stories that will never make the news if you’re so traumatized!

8. Oletta Wisemon

July 27, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Alledged, he’s had no trial, and have not been found guilty of nothing, it’s uneducated, ghetto, Depraved minded, Zero intellectual people like you that hurt, harm People by spreading evil,demonic,liess,rumors, and untruths!!!.7/27/[email protected]:52AM.

• Nicole

July 28, 2019 at 9:31 am

I think you’re the uneducated one on here. There’s years worth of evidence on R Kelly’s sick ways. You just choose to ignore it because you love his music more than you care about young black girls. You can sit on here and try to talk down on people all you want on here with your personal insults. However, it’s worst to be morally bankrupt because you love someone’s music.

9. Jus Sayin

July 27, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Her story line is based on R.Kelly so I think bow wow is right. I’m tired of hearing her talk about him therefore I don’t see her point on the show. She comes off as someone trying to hold on to her 15 minutes which been ran up

• otina

August 3, 2019 at 3:07 pm

i agree

10. Brandi

July 27, 2019 at 1:27 pm

She said b4 she started the show that she didnt want to talk about kelly at all and thats all she been talkin about thats her whole a-s story line lol the b-tch aint got no other story line so she used what she could to b on tv b—tch dont nobody no u and dont care about nothing u got going on u or yo kids! N b-tch use your own last name since he did so much bad sh-t to u lol silly a-s lady!

• Vinson Beck sr.

July 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm

She started all this bullsh-t about r.kelly,she is a very hurt woman,now she’s paying Kelly back by lying on him,when re money stopped the bullsh-t began,it’s sad our own black people would love to see this man fall from his personal career,all these females,and their parents was getting paid,lies lies lies,it’s f-cked up.

• Tasha

July 28, 2019 at 9:34 am

No, what’s sick is that you don’t see an issue with R Kelly abusing young black girls. You’re placing blame on everyone else except the actual abuser. Why? Because you love his music. How sick.

• Tasha

July 28, 2019 at 9:35 am

Clearly, you do care about Andrea and her kids because you took time out of your day to rant about her on here. Just say you stan for an abuser and go.

11. Nathaniel Shields

July 27, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I believe R Kelly mistreated her for years. I also believe she knew what was going on with him and those young girls. She’s just as worst as the rest of the people’s on R Kelly team.

• otina

August 3, 2019 at 3:08 pm

12. Zay

July 27, 2019 at 3:32 pm

You haven’t saw a tape stop letting a maf-cka tell the sky is red and u agree with it b-tches lie on dudes ersecond of life’s time B

• Anonymous

July 28, 2019 at 9:39 am

Why do some of y’all assume that everyone lacks knowledge as much as you do? We’ve done the research. Now it’s your turn.

13. Renee Overton

July 27, 2019 at 4:22 pm

I’M SO SICK OF BLACK MEN’S & WOMEN’S TEAR EACH OTHER’S DOWN. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HER BEHIND CLOSE DOOR . WE GET TEAR DOWN BY FAMILY’S MEMBER’S , FRIEND’S, FACEBOOK FAMILY’S . I STAY IN MY OWN LANE . SOME OF BLACK SHOW ARE GET CRAZY NOW HAVE A HEART AND ENJOY LIFE. MISERY LOVE COMPANY AND BOW WOW LEAVE FEMALE’S ALONG TILL YOU STRAIGHT OUT YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE LOT’S TO LOSS NOT THEM. LOVE YOUR

• hiawathia hunt

July 27, 2019 at 6:23 pm

I agree with Bow Wow stop using the man’s name if he did so much horrible s*** to you why would you want to carry his last name you can famous off his name and yeah he probably did do some of this stuff too I’m not sure a lot of s*** goes on behind closed doors in every household but the fact Still Remains if somebody done something to him if somebody shot my son would a 45 caliber bullet in the doctor pulled the bullet out of his head I wouldn’t take that bullet and put it on my neck and wear it around same thing she doing with his name why are you still wearing this man’s name if he did so much horrible s*** to you it’s not making sense and the general public are like sheep they going to follow the b******* whichever way the next sheet goes only real thinkers and leaders can see past the b******* regardless of what happened still some b******* in the game on her part and 3i Kelly I don’t care I said it I love it music we going to be sick in the motherfuker without that music but the fact still remain like somebody said earlier the parents of those girls are partly responsible to if you ain’t going to get everybody then let him go and stop trying to use double double jeopardy on black people white people it’s a law against that s*** y’all let him go to First and that supposed to be it in Dunn not saying that he didn’t do it or anyting but that’s supposed to be getting done so stop using double jeopardy in discussing it for something else like all black people dumb and we don’t see what the f*** y’all doing get the f*** out of here

• Anonymous

July 28, 2019 at 9:42 am

You’re a true danger to the progression of black people. I pray you become a better person one day.

14. Jc

July 28, 2019 at 4:32 am

You guys are some of the absolute dumbest people I have ever seen. There is a video of R Kelly being peed on by a 13 year old girl and more that are about to get released. You think that he didn’t do this?? This is why black America is where it is because all you want to do is listen to some bullsh-t, rather than the facts. Get some god D-mn sense. These comments here are some of the most ignorant, vile, idiotic responses that I’ve ever heard. R Kelly is a GOD D-MN PEDOPHILE!! It’s why he’s being held in jail in lieu of bond and facing life in prison. Jesus.

15. Wow

July 28, 2019 at 10:09 am

Some of these comments make me think back to that episode of The Boondocks. R Kelly was in court and all his attorney had to do was put on his music and all the black people just started dancing as Kelly started singing. They truly did not care what he did as long as he kept singing. I’m glad that show is coming back because it put a magnifying glass on so many things in the black community. The only thing that gives me hope is that there are more and more people who realize that we don’t have to stand behind R Kelly just because he’s a black man. It’s the younger black women who are waking up and that gives me hope for the future.

16. sherrill

July 28, 2019 at 3:47 pm

bow wow is a no body and he does not respect woman

17. J

July 29, 2019 at 1:05 am

Too true.she has no talent .and God not going to forgive the way she basically exploited the situation for money .

• Tee

August 2, 2019 at 2:18 pm

I dont like her cause after she was all crying calling him a monster n all the sh-t he did to her ruined her life etc etc why was she on a live with her new clown a#$ man bopping n singing happy people?!talmbout he still family!!I can talk about him but y’all cant?! 😳b-tch miss me with that bullsh-t! If anyone abused me like that?!!ur no longer family I don’t doubt he abused her n those girls they may b embellishing a smidge but hes not innocent n he needs to go to jail! But this b-tch lost all creditability wit me n go sit down why u on that show anyway?!nobody likes u n it look like u just trying to come up u not a celebrity u didnt grow up hip hop?!like wtf?