'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Tokyo Vanity Defends Lela Rochon & Checks Instagram Follower

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Tokyo Vanity Defends Lela Rochon & Checks Instagram Follower

Photo Credit: Instagram

Nicole Murphy caused quite the debate on social media recently.

She was photographed kissing Antoine Fuqua.

He happens to be Lela Rochon’s husband.

Although Nicole originally said he was just a family friend, the truth came out eventually.

Nicole ended up apologizing for her actions.

And a lot of people feel like she and Antoine are morally bankrupt.

However, some people feel like Lela brought this on herself.

They are actually blaming the actress’ weight gain.

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Tokyo Vanity thinks this mentality is ignorance.

When she expressed such on Instagram, one of her followers body-shamed her.

But Tokyo stood her ground.

1. anon anon

July 26, 2019 at 5:03 pm

You can’t prevent someone from cheating. Some people are just selfish and your weight won’t stop them from making selfish decisions.

• Desiree

July 30, 2019 at 10:30 am

Lord have mercy for better or worse people remember that

2. Get Busy

July 26, 2019 at 5:31 pm

People jump through hoops to find a way to blame women for everything. They must make excuses for the bad behavior of men at all costs.

3. Mo

July 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I don’t feel bad for Lela. He had two kids on her.

• Trice

July 27, 2019 at 12:28 am

Wow hadn’t heard that. You serving up tea this evening.

• Rasheeda Pennybaker

July 27, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Do you know if he is mentally verbally abusive towards her! To make her feel she is nothing and can’t make it with out him. Reasoning she keeps staying.

4. deb dyson

July 26, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I loved what Tokyo said, for such a young woman her words were truly profound filled with respect & dignity. I’m proud of her.

• Sharon Griffin

July 28, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Such wisdom from such a young lady!!! You go Tokyo. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

5. Shellie Brooks

July 27, 2019 at 4:40 am

Weight has nothing to do with Cheating. When he took his wedding vows was cheating included? No it wasn’t, so that’s a copout and folk need to stop using it as a reason for infidelity. Nicole and her husband are both wrong, and nicole ought to be shame. I see why Michael didn’t marry her, she has looks but straight Trash!!!

• Monday Williams

July 27, 2019 at 10:13 am

Agree they are both HOES. Nicole is the reason women don’t rock with other women; they smile in your face, all the while trying to take your place#backstabbers#!! More importantly, many women of all sizes are cheated on.

6. Mona

July 27, 2019 at 9:59 am

First off the Man/Woman who cheats are selfish how dare you. If you feel the need to such a thing Divorce your selfish self from my life I truly pray for Her that she continues to look up and focus on her health God Bless you Wife

7. Girl McKinsey

July 27, 2019 at 1:23 pm

If Lela has Lupus, she’s probably on steroids. I had my own auto-immune disorder almost 20yrs ago, was on Prednisone, and gained weight. It’s not that she let go, it’s that Prednisone takes prisoners and never releases them. The vows are for better or worse, in sickness and in health. Antoine and Nicole should both pray for forgiveness.

8. Felisha Hawkins

July 27, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I agree. Because from what I heard he was cheating on her when she was thin as well. So her weight is not the issue it just that he wanted to slide in something new again. And also Beyonce, Halle Berry, etc..got checked on and they are gorgeous. So her weight like I said was not the issue. He just a person who likes to cheat period.

• Crystal

July 28, 2019 at 12:26 am

HE’S NOT ALL THAT HANDSOME.THAT NICOLE LOOKS LIKE A MAN. GIRL LET THAT LOSER GO. TWO OUTSIDE BABIES.