'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Katie Rost Makes Scandalous Accusations About Michael Darby

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Katie Rost Makes Scandalous Accusations About Michael Darby

Photo Credit: Bravo

Michael Darby and Ashley Darby continue to confuse the RHOP cast.

Months ago, Michael was accused of groping a cameraman.

Eventually, the charges were dropped.

Ashley and Michael claim they were dropped because Michael is innocent.

So they have moved on to having a baby.

Meanwhile, the rest of the cast still has questions.

Especially since Robyn Dixon and the others have another matter to fixate on.

According to Robyn, Michael stated he would “get freaky” with one of the other husbands.

And by freaky, we mean “service” with his mouth.

With that in mind, Robyn believes Michael really did grope the cameraman.

Things get wilder after Katie Rost makes her own accusations.

While talking to Robyn and Gizelle Bryant, she says Michael tried to flirt with her boyfriend:

Well, there was a night that I went out with Michael and Jacob.

And Michael told Jacob, “When I call you, make sure you pick up your private phone.”

Jacob was like I felt like the way that he came at me was like a flirtatious way.

Check out the video below.

In related news, Katie is now engaged to her boyfriend Jesse.

View this post on Instagram

We are 5 months strong, happy anniversary! #katierost #TheKatieFactor #RHOP

A post shared by Katie Rost (@mskatierost) on

View this post on Instagram

An heirloom ring, and I said yes. We are engaged! Jesse’s mom loves this ring. I am proud to wear it .

A post shared by Katie Rost (@mskatierost) on

July 28, 2019 at 10:55 am

They are all wasting their time. Ashley is not leaving Michael. Whatever arrangement they have clearly ain’t changing anytime soon. So Katie isn’t with this Jacob guy anymore and she’s been with her new fiancé for only five months? Well alrighty then. I guess that’s my thing with this group of women. They love to call out each out but all of them have their own messiness they need to focus on. The only one who seems to have a stable life and marriage is Monique.

• Yep

July 28, 2019 at 11:06 am

This is why they are jealous of Monique.

2. Oprah's Wig

July 28, 2019 at 11:04 am

Michael is a mess.

3. Mo

July 28, 2019 at 7:28 pm

Ashely is just making a broken home for that baby. She knows he is gay but people are so focused on hateing Candice.

4. Maddie

July 28, 2019 at 7:46 pm

It’s possible to think Ashley’s marriage is a sham and not like Candiace at the same time. Welcome to the complexities of the human brain 🤷🏾‍♀️.

5. Sierra

July 28, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I agree with Anonymous. Ashley ain’t leaving this marriage. She now has the baby she wanted and I don’t know how that prenup is looking. So I wonder what point there is to keep dwelling on this.

6. Jordans Memory

July 29, 2019 at 9:54 am

IDK it will be interesting to see. Ashley couldn’t leave because she couldn’t take care of herself and depended solely on her husband but now she has a baby and I’m sure those child support checks and possible Alimony will look pretty nice and more than enough to live off of. So now that she has a dog in this fight she MAY just MAY actually use this situation to leave. Now if she is ones of those types that want to be married which she doesn’t seem like the type, than maybe she will stay. Did we all see Candice looking at 2 Million dollar homes? that girl is soooooo clueless! Girl you and ur man is broke!!!!!!!!!! I hate when her scenes come on she really irritates me.

7. Ivana Bump

July 30, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Ok. Can someone tell me what the h-ll is going on with me Katie ‘s hair. B is really liking like Free Us Amistad!!