Thomas Scott Biological Father Speaks Out & Shades Byron Scott?

Amid ‘Basketball Wives’ Drama, Thomas Scott’s Biological Father Speaks & Throws Shade?

Thomas Scott Biological Father

Photo Credit: VH1

Thomas Scott Biological Father Update

“Basketball Wives” fans have a lot to say about the most recent episode.

Many are divided on how they feel about OG’s revelation.

While many feel like OG was out of line, there are viewers who feel like OG was justified.

They believe Kristen Scott caused all of the drama after she accused Byron Scott of not being an involved grandparent.

The revelation has caused Kristen to defend her place in the family and she stated Thomas was adopted by Byron. But she also said Thomas has a good relationship with both of his fathers.

Regardless, it appears Thomas’ biological father TK Carter is feeling some type of way.

His recent Instagram post is pretty interesting and the caption seems a bit on the shady side.

Just to refresh your memory, Thomas’ legal last name is reportedly Scott.

Check out the screenshot below.

1. The Truth

July 9, 2019 at 10:25 am

This is why OG should have stayed out of this. She just made an already messy situation much messier because of a petty beef with Kristen.

• Aminta

July 9, 2019 at 12:56 pm

I’m tired of Kristen, shaunie and Evelyn. They are all hypocrites!!! stating that OG shouldn’t have brought up family business , Kristen is the one who put her family business out in the first place and malaysia shouldn’t have brought her family on the show in the first place .. These are the sae woman who brought up Drya parenting skills bringing up police records and Evelyn messy old miserable a** attacking jackie over parenting skills as well and they did the same thing with Royce The show needs to be call bitter Ex wives .. Karma is a MF you reap what you soak !!! I don’t feel Bad

• 100

July 9, 2019 at 1:30 pm

You only see the sins and faults of the people you don’t like. None of the women on Basketball Wives are faultless. They are all messy and toxic to each other. It’s what they get paid for. And it’s why you watch.

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 1:55 pm

So true. It’s hard to talk about the show at times because people have their favorites and they can do no wrong. Back when the show was in its earlier stages, it was fun to watch because there were no teams and no stans. People were objective. A lot has changed and I think that’s why people don’t watch this as much.

• Coop

July 9, 2019 at 5:49 pm

What I find amazing is that this is not news. I thought it was common knowledge that TK Carter was the father of Anita’s son. Byron embraced him and raised him. I think the story line is out of bounds and they should not attack family.

• Karen Allen

July 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

There was always teams. Since the first episode of Baseball wives of Miami

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 10:03 pm

@ Coop, I agree.

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 10:05 pm

@ Karen Allen

I respectfully disagree. When the show was newer, people weren’t Team Tami and Team Evelyn, etc. When people did toxic things, they were called out equally. No one got a pass. People were boycotted, dragged, etc. Now it’s nothing but stans and it makes it frustrating when you just want to discuss the show. I mean people actually stan reality stars now. That didn’t happen back then. Even now, none of my friends who have been watching since season one stan any of these women. But I respect your opinion and enjoyed the discussion.

• Me that’s who

July 10, 2019 at 7:09 am

Yeah what 👆🏽as said!!! 👍🏽

• OG roc-a-dile-red

July 11, 2019 at 10:26 pm

who cares??!!!

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 1:52 pm

You’re rewriting history. It was actually Jackie and Laura who dug up Draya’s past and police records about her son. It was actually Jackie and Laura who’s spearheaded the deadbeat mom situation Draya had to deal with on the show and still today. So honestly, Jackie got her karma with the Evelyn situation. You see it humbled her right up and she’s been out of mess since. But knowing Jackie, she’ll cross the line again with someone on the show. Why? Because none of the women are innocent. So that karma you’re talking about gets everyone at some point. Right now it’s Kristen. Soon it will Cece and OG. That’s reality television for you. And if you need to refresh your memory on BBW, they have all the videos on VH1 still.

Oh and Evelyn and Royce’s beef wasn’t about Royce’s parenting skills. Evelyn said she felt Royce was acting immature and it would cause her problems in the future (which it did because he ex put a gag order on her and it cost her the BBW check).

Evelyn got her karma for that though because she ended up immaturely jumping on tables and throwing bottles and getting backlash.

I’m telling you karma comes for all of them.

• Kemall

July 9, 2019 at 8:58 pm

You missed one very important part of the piece; OG is NOT part of the family. It’s not her story to tell. If anyone who should have told it; it should have been CeCe. But, once again CeCe throws a rock and hides her hand. She told it to OG so that she can say it while she pretends to lie and look innocent. Family information should remain within the family and only revealed by the people affected (if need be).

• Verice Herbert

July 9, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I think Kristen made a big deal of that man not being apart of her child life but all the time he’s not even her grandfather her a-s need to be kicked off the show OG did the right thing and I don’t understand why they mad at her

• L C

July 10, 2019 at 9:19 pm

This! Yaaassss

• FAN

July 13, 2019 at 9:24 am

I agree. Cece need me as her bestie…i wud SHUT SH-T DWN. I still believe Evelyn messed with Shawnies X or something. I believe Jenn did say something about Shaniece, but it wasnt serious. Evelyn just need to bully her for ratings. Shawnie is rich and phoney AF. Kristen is WHACKED! OG need a stylist and make up artist. Jackie pls stop wearing black and that thin a-s weave. Jenn brighten ur teeth.

• Moolie

September 23, 2019 at 2:34 pm

The word is “sow”, not “soak”.

• Me that’s who ?

July 10, 2019 at 7:01 am

FOR REAL????? WHO CARES???? THEY GETTING CHECKS TO BE MESSY WITH THEIR OWN LIVES!!!! ITS ALL BULLSH-T!!! THEY NEED TO STOP BEING MESSY ENTERTAINERS GET OFF TV WITH THE RICH RATCHETNESS AND BE THE GREAT BUSINESS WOMEN THEY ALL CLAIM TO BE!!!!! PERIOD!!

• Linda

July 11, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Yes she knew and I feel that Byron is in fault I feel that was his payback to Kristen for trying to like a bad grandfather on TV

• Jay

August 17, 2019 at 9:49 am

I love this show

July 9, 2019 at 10:26 am

I hope he’s not trying to shade Byron because Byron did a lot for Thomas. He raised him and helped Thomas get his career in the NBA. There’s no need to go at Byron with shady IG posts.

3. Peachy

July 9, 2019 at 10:39 am

Yeah he needs to keep it cute and not add to the fire.

4. My Take

July 9, 2019 at 10:51 am

All the adults in this situation have made bad choices:

Kristen should have never blasted Byron on the show. You have to respect your in laws at all times. She was also wrong to put her issues with CeCe on the show instead of working things out in private.

CeCe should have never told OG about Thomas’ biological father. She also needs to stop acting like she has no power in her relationship when every wife has influence. She could help Byron mend the relationships with his kids but she chooses not to. That’s a selfish thing to do as a wife.

Byron needs to stop blasting Kristen on the show and he needs to stop trying to get even with her like some high schooler.

Thomas needs to make things rights with Byron and CeCe. He shouldn’t talk about them on the show.

TK needs to be thankful for what Byron has done for Thomas. He seems insecure according to this IG post.

And OG needs to mind her business. She only knows what CeCe tells her and that’s one side when there are many. You don’t involve yourself in family issues when you’re not family. Also, she should have ended her beef with Kristen after Kristen was there for her when her brother died. OG only resurrected the beef because she needed a storyline for the reunion and one for the current season. This and the fact that she threw CeCe under a bus lets me know she’s a fake person who lacks morals and will do anything to become the star of the show.

• Oprah's Wig

July 9, 2019 at 11:52 am

I agree with all of this. What annoys me is people don’t want to call out people they like. There’s no victims on Basketball Wives.

• Denise

July 10, 2019 at 7:48 pm

I agree with most of this but I wouldn’t think that Cece told OG that just so she could say it. She probably said it while venting and OG used it to hurt Kristen. But Kristen is very messy. I completely understand why Byron doesn’t want to be bothered. I also think that if Byron is the problem they should speak to him. Why take that out on Cece? I feel OG was wrong for speaking about that because she really betrayed Cece’s trust. I’m just wondering why Kristen was running around hollering like a hit dog when it was never a secret in the first place. Kristen has started so much mess on this show. She even pretends to be Jennifer friend then runs and tells everything she says. I guess those BBW checks are worth living a drama filled life.

• Femalegee

July 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm

That allegations about OG man was a no no. Kristen knew what she was doing.

5. Michelle

July 9, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Okay he said all of that but why did Byron raise Thomas? Where was he?

• Verice Herbert

July 9, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Whole facts Kristen started all of this bull sh-t so for Shawnee to say you don’t expose people families Kristen open up this big magical box she should have left on there their personal life to behind the seen she was looking for a storyline and she found one and as far as OG exposing it Evelyn would have done the same thing if she didn’t like that girl so what make OG any different they all make color women look bad

6. Yaya

July 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm

This is why Byron washed his hands with them. Kristen and Thomas been chasing clout, I mean why use that last name if it’s not your birth name? It seems that TK has a good relationship with Thomas so why wouldn’t Byron overstep his bounds. Kristen made all these issues up for cameratime and to make CeCe look bad.

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 1:23 pm

How did Byron wash his hands of Thomas when he’s his best man in his upcoming wedding? Scott is Thomas’ last name. That’s his stepfather. There’s an article from 2015 from the LA Sentinel from Byron and he talks about raising Thomas and says he is his son. Even that newspaper referred to Thomas as Thomas Scott. That’s his name and always has been. Yall are running with this ignorant narrative that Thomas is lying about his last name and who his father is just to be on Basketball Wives like his whole childhood didn’t happen. Byron’s issue is with Kristen only. And no one made anything up for camera time or to make Cece look bad. She does a good job of that by herself. Don’t forget Cece, Byron and Thomas all confirmed Byron hasn’t seen the grandchild in a minute. Y’all get really dramatic when it comes to this subject. All because Kristen is a pretty girl who doesn’t hate Evelyn.

• Yaya

July 9, 2019 at 9:09 pm

anon 1:23,
        Thomas is a Jr just like his real daddy. Scott is NOT his last name, they have never been an adoption or a name change. He is a Jr like his father. And I get that most of us come from a broken home but what part of not his grandchild don’t you understand. He divorced Anita in 2014 and it was settled last year Kenzie has no relation to him. Why would it be a big deal if Byron sees her when her real granddad sees her. Kristen should have never mentioned Byron. Also no one is getting worked up or dramatic he has no blood or marriage relation to them. The only person with an ignorant narrative is you as if I dislike Kristen because she’s pretty lol. Girl sit down,.

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 9:30 pm

There’s no proof that Thomas lied about his last name being Scott. And you know nothing about if there was a name change or not. The only thing that says differently is the caption by this man here who doesn’t have many pictures or receipts that he’s been in Thomas’ life that long. But what we do have is receipts that Scott is the last name he’s always used. Everywhere he has worked, including the Los Angeles Lakers, has his name and employment history as Thomas Scott. Publications that have written about him refer to him as Thomas Scott. Byron himself calls him Thomas Scott. All this was well before BBWLA. So the narrative that you’re trying to create which is he stole the last name for clout to be on a reality show is silly. The cognitive dissonance you have about this is actually sad. It’s like yall don’t want to accept that Thomas and Byron consider themselves to be father and son. Why does that bother yall so much? Byron raised Thomas and that’s his stepson. People get divorced all the time but that doesn’t mean that their relationships have to be completely deleted if they don’t want them to. The fact that you don’t get this lets me know that maybe you know more about broken homes than I do. I can’t relate to the cutting off you’re imagining and I pray I never do. Byron and Thomas are still close to this day while you and the other obsessed Kristen haters refuse to accept facts. Byron still considers the child as his grandchild as well. So you were wrong when you said Byron washed his hands of them. And you’re wrong here acting like it’s normal for people to completely cut off people they raised. Again, Thomas has two fathers. A bio one and stepfather he still has a close relationship with. I’m just glad they aren’t letting bitter people ruin their real-life relationship. That’s true love there. Anyway, you probably are jealous of Kristen. That’s why you have created lies in your head about the situation. I know pretty women who don’t hate Evelyn is triggering for a lot of BBWLA fans. You’re going to have egg on your face next week when Byron tells Malaysia that Thomas is still his son.

• Megan

July 9, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Thomas has used Scott as his last name his entire life. Well before clout chasing was a term misused on the internet so much. I just don’t understand why some of you are trying to speak for Byron and Thomas. If Byron feels Thomas is his son, that’s his son. Byron said Thomas is his son and Thomas’ daughter is his granddaughter. Like he literally just said this on the show. The only person he has a problem with is Kristen. It’s just weird to me how far y’all are going with this out of hate for Kristen.

7. Valerie

July 9, 2019 at 1:31 pm

He sounds like he’s jealous Byron raised Thomas. I wonder if we’ll ever get the backstory but I won’t hold my breath.

8. anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Is this the only picture he has of Thomas? It’s been posted before. I don’t see any recent pictures of them together.

9. Coop

July 9, 2019 at 5:50 pm

10. Megan

July 9, 2019 at 9:59 pm

This shouldn’t even be controversial. People do have step parents they are close to in addition to biological parents. The only reason this is being hyped up is because people hate Kristen. It’s ignorant to me. Like I’m ready to move on now. I’m ready to see Jackie vs Malaysia. Now that’s interesting.

11. SM

July 10, 2019 at 7:07 am

A lot of ppl are like, “I thought it was common knowledge that TK is Thomas’s dad.” However, in all the comments I read on the blogs where we were discussing Byron not visiting his grandchild, I don’t recall anyone mentioning that Byron is not the biological grandfather. Now that it came out on the show, all of a sudden it was common knowledge…

12. Shawn Locklin

July 10, 2019 at 10:13 am

I have so much to say. And that episode pissed me off. I will say this. If they told this man story of him being adopted before they discussed it with him. Then they are all wrong. Thomas being adopted was used as a weapon. Regardless if he knew or not OG was dead wrong (it shows she has no loyalty). Hell, it showed Cece or Bryon had no loyalty either. Hell, Cece & Bryon both was feeling a certain way about this man parentage. And they used it for ratings. Im not saying his wife is innocent. Im saying him & his child is. So if he spiralled out of control & self hurt himself. Who’s fault would that be? I know alot of people who found out their parents wasn’t their parents. And turned to drinking, drugs & becoming abusive to love ones. You question everything. You question everyone. You wonder what you did for your bio parent not to love you? You make everything in life your own fault. (How do i know been there done that….) If OG had a problem with Kristin she should have kept it focused on Kristrin.. OG is a weak a-s b-tch..

• Juanita Byrd

July 10, 2019 at 8:35 pm

All of them need to put some clothes on that for.everybody is busting out of their clothes.Especially Malaysia all are TOO D-MN OLD n got kids to be walking around half dresses.RATCHETT…

13. sesheta

July 28, 2019 at 5:13 am

(OG) is a bitter, ugly jealous b*tch, who looks like a running back (man). I believe she is gay (she “twerked” on another player’s head). She and Kwame are just right for each other (he’s bi).