Tika Sumpter IG: Black Man Calls out Tika's Interracial Relationship

A Black Man Calls out Tika Sumpter for Being in an Interracial Relationship + She Responds

Tika Sumpter IG

Photo Credit: Instagram

Tika Sumpter has been staying busy by securing acting roles left and right.

Despite her success, she deals with criticism over her personal life.

She’s engaged to her “The Haves and the Have Nots” costar Nicholas James.

They also have a daughter together.

Nicholas is a white man.

And some people take issue with that.

Someone recently called her out about this on Instagram.

She responded, too.

1. Tasha

July 17, 2019 at 9:32 am

He probably doesn’t keep that same energy for all the famous black men who date/marry nothing but non-black women.

• Anon

July 17, 2019 at 11:04 am

Oh he doesn’t. They never do.

• Annette Benton

July 18, 2019 at 10:16 am

Way to go tikal nothing wrong with black and interracial dating I believe in it 100 percent u guys make a lovely couple I see no color on two people in love u guys are awesome togeher

• DelMarie Shields

July 26, 2019 at 4:42 pm

I’ve been married to a WHITE man for 17 years and we have 2 teenagers.
          I’m PROUD to say LOVE sees NO COLOR SHADES or race.
          The hater NEEDS Jesus

• TEM

July 26, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Amen!!! I have been married my Italian husband for 25 years and we have 3 very beautiful, intelligent and outspoken children and I would never trade one moment of it. Theough the good and the bad. We have embraced both cultures and that we have taught our children. Jesus is Love.

• Chris A Verile

July 28, 2019 at 10:02 pm

As long as you two are happy and in love who cares what anybody says. I think you two make a cute couple. Love has no color. Do you guys and ignore the negatively.

• Yomayo

July 20, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Facts!

2. Jessica

July 17, 2019 at 9:51 am

What a rude and unnecessary thing to say to someone.

3. Gabriella

July 17, 2019 at 12:30 pm

As someone who is in a interracial relationship I’ve dealt with this first hand trying to make black women feel guilty but never the same energy for black men.Good for Tika I d-mn sure don’t have an ounce of guilt I love mine and will continue too with no regards.

4. Jordans Memory

July 17, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Good for her for taking the high road. Love doesn’t care about color why should we? Love who treats you the best and make you the best version of yourself.

5. Tasha

July 17, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Really? She bothers no one. Why come to her page with that mess?

6. Florina B Hairston

July 17, 2019 at 8:34 pm

When you fall in love with someone whom you truly and unconditionally love, it doesn’t matter the color of the skin. True love is sincere, warm and hot, fun, comforting, honest, and in comes in all colors. So, beautiful, talented, and amazing, Tika, ENJOY your lives together!!! Life is too short for negativity. You both rock!!!! So gorgeous together!!💞💞♥️♥️

7. Tahirah

July 18, 2019 at 12:58 am

Black, white what does it matter you love who you love. We are all human beings at the end of the day and we all want same thing which is love. To me color doesn’t matter as long as someone is happy than so be it and God bless🤗

8. Hiswifey

July 18, 2019 at 3:15 am

How about u worry about yourself who she choose to date or marry is her choice. Her business not yours

9. Venus Wyche

July 21, 2019 at 2:05 am

Why is it OK for black men to have white women, and not ok for black women to have white men? That’s a little hypocritical isn’t it?

• Lonna

July 21, 2019 at 2:27 pm

I agree, black men have been dating and marrying white women for years, the nerve of him to even comment about her interracial relationship. If black men did what they were suppose to do in a relationship, we would not be looking for love in other races. Girl all I can say is BOY BYE!

• Mr Wass

July 28, 2019 at 10:56 am

Actually if any of yall new the real history behind interracial marriage yall would understand the brother statement to her. And real indigenous brothers understand the importance of the indigenous family. First learn yall history cause it’s not ok .

10. Lisa

July 21, 2019 at 7:59 am

I don’t think they’ll be together long. “he made me laugh and I fell for him” and they’re still not married yet and already had their baby. I’ll give him another year or 2 and he’s gone.

• Kenneth

July 22, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Just like you’re daddy the milkman did?

11. Donald Dcortright

July 26, 2019 at 3:25 pm

You do you Miss Tika don’t worry what other people think. If you happy then enjoy.been in a Black and white relationship. I am a white man she was Black. Not with her anymore but still love her.

12. Elaine

July 26, 2019 at 10:48 pm

13. Sweetbee

August 1, 2019 at 9:34 pm

It is Tika preference to date,Whom ever she wants. black men has been dating other races of women for years and it is Ok. So leave this woman alone let her be 😊

• Susan Harper’s

August 7, 2019 at 7:27 pm

It’s fine with me it’s others things to focus on instead of racial dating what about all of this killing that’s going on now so speak about that myob folks.