'Basketball Wives' Star Brandi Maxiell Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary + Gets Called out by Followers

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Brandi Maxiell Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary + Gets Called out by Followers

Photo Credit: Instagram

Brandi Maxiell became known for her time on “Basketball Wives.”

Her marriage to Jason Maxiell had its challenges.

But Brandi’s appearance on “Fix My Life” caused even more conversations.

And that’s because Jason told Iyanla he cheated on Brandi with over 50 women.

After the revelation, some people figured Brandi would leave him.

However, she chose to stay.

In fact, the couple just celebrated their ten year anniversary.

A lot of people had opinions, too.

1. Gretta

August 3, 2019 at 7:39 pm

People need to let this go because she ain’t ever leaving that man. If him sleeping with 50 plus women won’t do it, nothing will. Let her be.

• Queen

August 3, 2019 at 9:18 pm

Agreed.

• Lynnette

August 5, 2019 at 1:28 pm

People make mistakes, I’m sure he has learned from the many mistakes that he has made.obviously he has learned to make better choices.she knows she has a good husband, because she could have thrown in the towel, but it take a God fearing woman or man to look beyond your faults, and see your needs.

• Anonymous

August 5, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Cheating isn’t a mistake. It’s intentional. He intentionally cheated over 50 times. And I’m not sure why you’re bringing God into this. Especially when the Bible permits divorce if a spouse has been unfaithful. God doesn’t play about marriage. Christians shouldn’t either.

• Tstubbandhorn

August 5, 2019 at 6:28 pm

!AMEN!

• Anonymous

August 7, 2019 at 1:29 am

The book of Hosea

2. Lizzie

August 3, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Whew chile.

• Samone

August 4, 2019 at 7:35 am

Totally agree

3. Lauren

August 4, 2019 at 9:34 am

It’s her life. I couldn’t do it but a lot of women stay after they have been cheated on unfortunately.

4. Trisha

August 4, 2019 at 12:15 pm

So that is on her

5. Sablerae

August 6, 2019 at 9:52 am

F-ck ppl’s opinion Brandi.. No one lives your life or has to deal with the pain you go through.. In my opinion you’re stonger for staying and trying to keep your fam together.. Happy 10 and many more

• Anonymous

August 6, 2019 at 10:10 am

There’s nothing strong about staying with a man who has cheated over 50 times. As a man, it’s his job to keep his family together by not disrespecting his marriage. By the way, studies have shown that oftentimes staying in a toxic marriage is worse on kids than a divorce.

6. Anon

August 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm

How ya’ll think she got ovarion cancer allegedly? By a dirty filthy man putting his contaminated wand and mouth on and into disease infested v-ginas! Didn’t y’all hear about that actress who got throat cancer and her husband butt cancer? How do y’all think that happened? I’m waiting…
    Any MD’s out there for answers or folks with basic biology sense can answer!
    It’s a dangerous world out there and when it comes to s-x it can literally give you a slow painful death if you contract something you can’t get rid of. I’ll pray for you Bran Bran! I think you’re feeling like f-ck it I’m considered contaminated by this man to the world I got ovarion cancer I got a kid to take of and now I think she feeling like that paycheck and insurance and pension is her only compensation! It’s sad but this is some folks reality! If she leaves him than what does she have? Claps allegedly ovarion cancer allegedly a 50 plus f-cking hoe a-s man allegedly, a child by hoe a-s man to raise into adulthood! She gon put his a-s through the fire and ringer for what he did to her and I can’t blame her! I don’t think marriage is what it’s cracked up to be 🙁 if a man f-cks 50 hoes than out of the 50 how many have herpes, hpv, hepatitis, and or the monster? Just sayin…

7. Anon

August 7, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Brandi and Lela should be friends. So when they tell their business to each other they won’t think that the other person is dumb. I ain’t gon lie if my girl told me her dude screwed 50 plus hoes which really means 150 I would look at my girl like is everyting okay upstairs because I’m don’t reckon it is! Just sayin…