'Claws' Recap: Things Fall Apart for Desna & Roller + Ann Gets Her Revenge

‘Claws’ Recap: Things Fall Apart for Desna & Roller + Ann Gets Her Revenge

Claws Season 3 Episode 10 Recap

Photo Credit: TNT

By: A.J. Niles

On tonight’s season finale of “Claws,” things seemingly fall apart for Desna and Roller.

Firstly, Roller gets arrested due to Toby snitching. Then at Desna’s birthday party, Uncle Daddy admits to Roller and Desna the role Toby played in Virginia’s shooting.

Benedict also puts Ann and Desna in a corner involving Ann’s brother.

Here’s the recap for, “Finna.”

1. Tasha

August 12, 2019 at 10:25 am

This season was very blah. It didn’t feel like the same show to me. And I’m not here for the Roller storyline. No one wants him and Desna apart. And Ann has to be the most annoying character on the show. Her wife died because of her! Not Desna. Had Ann never ran her mouth to her brother, Arlene would still be alive. Ann gets on my last nerve.

• Sonya Lockett

August 13, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I agree its not Desna fault Ann need to go back to silenc…she talk to much an tell every thing

2. Barbee

August 12, 2019 at 10:40 am

I really can’t stand Ann anymore. She takes no responsibility for any of her actions. It’s always Desna’s fault smh. And why is Toby still alive?!

3. Annamarie

August 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I love the show ..
    Arlene’s blood is on Ann’s hands! If she hadn’t ran her mouth to her brother she would still be alive!

4. Ro

August 12, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I am in total agreement with you. Ann was the one who blab Arlene get killed because of loose lips. It is unfortunate that she died this is the repercussions of one action. She knew the Triads was involved. They gangster..Desna and Roller come on now, they been through alot. I’m rooting for them. Someone said, why is Toby still alive?. Why is he?

5. George Griendling Jr

August 12, 2019 at 11:49 pm

I really like this showq,the chemistry between Desna and Roller is tremendous!

6. Bina

August 13, 2019 at 11:28 am

I love Desna and her girls .

7. Silver DeNigris

August 13, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Love the show but Ann was a ridiculous character, bad detraction to the show.
    I hope for more season without bummer Ann and revival of the girls loyalty to eachother.

8. Rosa

August 15, 2019 at 7:37 pm

I love this show. Can’t wait to see what they can come up next