K. Michelle Drags One of Her Boyfriend's Patients?

K. Michelle Drags One of Her Boyfriend’s Patients?

Photo Credit: VH1

K. Michelle is known for getting caught up in drama on “Love And Hip Hop.” And she’s not afraid to speak her mind. It’s one of the reasons she’s been in multiple feuds. Regardless, she continues to stay true to herself.

So it’s not a surprise that she’s been so open about her love life. Her significant other, Dr. Kastan Sims, is a dentist. And she’s confirmed that he’s the man she plans to spend her life with. The couple is in the process of having kids via surrogacy.

When she posted her boo on Instagram hours ago, she went off on a follower. She felt the woman was being disrespectful. It all started after the woman said she loved the dentist.

Click next for the details.Β

1. Wow

September 6, 2019 at 8:52 am

So all of this happened because she said she loves her dentist? Umm, well alrighty then.

• Jessica

September 6, 2019 at 9:12 am

K. Michelle your insecurity is showing

• Shirley Staten

September 7, 2019 at 9:00 pm

K Michelle I wouldn’t even follow behind that whatever message nonsense she just did that to get a rise out of you so she did this time so don’t let this happen again you still win so represent Memphis TN well you on top of your game you are beautiful and Blessed so count your blessings and keep it movin love you and your music take care. Team michell

• Landy

September 8, 2019 at 3:01 am

How exactly was she trying to get a rise out of her? All she said was she loved her dentist πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ she didn’t put his name nor did she @ anyone, h-ll she didn’t even use CAPS or exclamation points, so for all anyone knows I could have been her dentist. Also, her saying she loves her dentist is putting $ in K’s and get man pockets, considering her comment could have led to more potential clients based on her praise of his service. Hell K’s response could have impacted his business negatively making patients choose not to do business with him because they didn’t want to go through nonsense just to get their teeth cleaned. I love my OBGYN, and he’s an older white man. But I love him because I wasn’t supposed to be able to have children and went to him to get a hysterectomy, he BEGGED me to hold off so he could work with me, now 4 surgeries and almost 7 years later i’m pregnant with my first child. So I guess his wife should go off on me also πŸ€”…so again, what part of this woman’s comment was intended for a rise? I am straight out the hood and will check a n-gga and not give it a second thought and even I see nothing wrong with the text…maybe i’m too old though, because I never do the whole internet beef thing anyway, so hey to each it’s own

• Mona

September 6, 2019 at 9:13 am

You can’t be surprised.

• Britani

September 7, 2019 at 11:06 am

Ok K!! God knows I love you, but you did WAY to much. The lady said she love her dentist. What’s wrong with that???? Baby you got him. If you gotta do all that then you must dont. Secure women NEVER go that hard unless people are being disrespectful. And Baby she wasn’t at all. Still Love you though, but that was extra

September 6, 2019 at 9:02 am

I just don’t understand why celebrities make the time to sit back and read and respond to stupid comments. If you’re happy in life, love and career, who cares about what people have to say on social media?

• Anonymous 58

September 7, 2019 at 10:26 am

@Queen I agree with you wholeheartedlyπŸ˜‰

September 6, 2019 at 9:45 am

If you’re secure in your relationship, you don’t have to do all of this.

• Karame

September 6, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Wow!!! how To ruin someone’s Career…How Insecure can you be!!!! Guess she’s going to talk sh-t to all his patients / staff/ etc…The Dentist better check k.Michelle …..Just Like Tamar saying something to a woman when she spoke to David on his page …if you got to be checking your quote man’s social Media …Then he’s Not your Man
      .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ginaboops

September 7, 2019 at 9:50 am

I soooo agree they love u ladies for who u are screw the hatersss..k u been through so much already relax honey. People wanted u u stand for years I SAY !!!!EM…LIVE UR BEST LIFE BOOPS

4. jasmine green

September 6, 2019 at 10:27 am

I LOVE K BUT SHE IS IRKING. I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT THE LADY SAID.

5. truth b told

September 6, 2019 at 10:57 am

that’s b/c km has mental issues she has found the right one how many times????????? and how is this random patient a threat to your relationship U can come on social media and go off on one of his patience speaks volume about their relationship now ppl lets ask ourselves what type of business man would allow his girlfriend to come on social media and be rude to his patient , U know really but I’m not surprised she very very petty its just he deserve better b/c yes he is a good dentist , I dnt think nobody knew he was in a serious relationship ooooops maybe he doesn’t know either……………

• Lillie Harvey

September 6, 2019 at 10:07 pm

that’s why she went off b-tches and their mouth. that’s her dam business about a man her man the man get bitches some business. give her 1000 and keep it 100 feel me

• June

September 7, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Okayyy! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6. Tracey

September 6, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Most of these famous people are just sad i dont understand guess the saying is true money is the root to evil cause half are evil hell she done sleep everyone hell sl-t puppy

• Karama

September 6, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Exactly!!!while Flirting With Jackie Christy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7. Ree

September 6, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Thats an over the top disgusting response she keep acting like that he might walk his azz up out of that relationship if she driving all his customers away smfh nasty

8. Casey Grimes-Finley

September 6, 2019 at 7:46 pm

I love K Michelle but she gonna put her man out of business,which is not a good look,especially in this bad economy!There’s a time and a place for everything.Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

9. Pamela

September 6, 2019 at 8:44 pm

D-mn,.. it’s just social media..She can say whatever she wants Ms Kimberly. With all due respect you’re looking bad..You got the man

10. Dana

September 6, 2019 at 10:04 pm

See petty, extra, insecure b-tches like KM are the 1st ones who be pressing charges when they get their a-s beat for being disrespectful and running their mouth.Hell he must’ve cheated already for you to be so insecure.I hope he doesn’t marry your ratchet can’t sing worth a lick a-s especially going in on his patient like that.Please stop with the insecurities KM it’s not a good look for you and sis please get another hobby because like I said your a-s can’t sing.

• Ladylibra

September 7, 2019 at 2:18 am

Exactly

11. Ladylibra

September 7, 2019 at 2:17 am

K Michelle needs to grow the f-ck up. This b-tch is too old for this mess she’s going to run into the wrong mf n they gone whoop her a-s. Childish a-s h-ll

12. barney

September 7, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Why the f-ck did k.m drag it. Like it was not that deep sis.

13. Money Wise

September 13, 2019 at 11:06 am

Lillie U must be a fan b/c this was overboard if this is indeed her man actually she didn’t have to comment at all, U FEEL ME…………..
    but that’s a real women thts true to herself and her relationship U can best believe thy not going to be together long, business is business, U don’t see him all over social media b/c guys flirt w/her she always saying how thy comment about her, K Michelle delusional and bipolar……………….PERIOD