'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Simone Upsets Dr. Heavenly with Comment About Dr. Damon

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Simone Upsets Dr. Heavenly with Comment About Dr. Damon

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the upcoming episode of “Married to Medicine,” Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Dr. Simone Whitmore will clash. Their friendship has suffered over Cecil Whitmore’s tweets. Dr. Jackie Walters and Mariah Huq will attempt to help the women talk things out. But things only get worse.

Simone tells Heavenly that she doesn’t appreciate Heavenly coming for Cecil on Twitter. And she feels like Heavenly publicized something she told her in private. But Heavenly doesn’t see it that way. And things get really tense when Dr. Damon Kimes is brought up.

1. Peachy

September 21, 2019 at 8:55 am

Heavenly is a hypocritical mess. She can talk about Cecil but can’t handle Simone saying anything about Damon.

September 21, 2019 at 9:16 am

Heavenly can dish it but she can’t take it.

• Delia

September 21, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Heavenly a-s being fake and messy as always, Don’t never say what your man might won’t do, you are not with him 24/7. Damon is a low key cheater and just as messy. He has made comments about Mariah husband last year. All if heavenly drama is caused by her, I am waiting for her to get punched in the mouth. I really think that Toya might be the one to do it

• Sherrie Pruitt

September 22, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I can’t wait because heavenly don’t be on the show I do believe her husband cheats and when she first came to the show she had fake bags trying to fit in and her house wasn’t clean so I’m not understanding why she mad Mariah just told the truth pressure clean your house.

• Anonymous

September 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I agree. Heavenly the she devil always talking about people. She rubs her house hold and Damon needs a back bone. I can’t stand that big mouth She-Devil.

• Cash

September 22, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Stop telling people your personal business because you think there your friends and things like this won’t happen

• infantebenji

September 22, 2019 at 4:12 pm

They all stupid to think they are real friend once they join the same show, like they done forget the job became a “job” and they automatically became “co-worker”.

3. TeeLuv

September 21, 2019 at 9:17 am

It was public knowledge Cecil wasn’t working. Something that everyone ALREADY knows can’t be weaponized and Cecil do need to stay out of women’s affairs and arguments. It’s extremely unattractive for a MAN to gossip cackle and crack like a women in my opinion that isn’t a man

• Actually

September 21, 2019 at 9:57 am

Y’all are just like Heavenly. I question if y’all actually understand what true friendship is. But then again, I’ve noticed that Heavenly doesn’t really have friends outside of the show. She falls out with everybody because of the nasty things she says about them on Twitter and Instagram. Yet, she’s trying to pretend Cecil is doing it to her. But let me explain something to you sis. If we’re friends and your husband tweets something that offends me, I’m coming to you first so you can talk to him about it. I’m not going on Twitter to clap back at him with something you told me almost ended your marriage. That’s how real friends operate. I don’t understand why Mariah gets under Heavenly’s skin so much that she just burned a bridge with Cecil and Simone over something Mariah said over a year ago. That’s pathetic. And Cecil didn’t gossip. Y’all lie and over exaggerate like Heavenly does. All he did was make a joke out of Mariah’s comment to Heavenly. Everyone found it funny except Heavenly and her fans. He never said anything malicious like Heavenly has already done to multiple people on the show. He can laugh at things on the show like everyone else. And he is a man regardless of your hurt feelings. Men don’t need your approval for their manhood to be affirmed. I hope he keeps tweeting since it bothers y’all so much.

• Queen

September 21, 2019 at 10:27 am

Well said. I honestly don’t think Heavenly is anyone’s real friend on this show. She was fake friends with Mariah until she found out how much the producers hated Mariah. Then she got close to Jackie and Quad who are favorites of the producers and it has secured her spot on the show. Plus they all hate Mariah so they have bonded over that. She has no use for Toya or Simone so she didn’t mind coming for them this season. And I believe she’s scared of Contessa so she formed a fake friendship with her as well.

• Camryn

September 21, 2019 at 5:49 pm

💯

• Bridget Holly

September 21, 2019 at 4:22 pm

I know that’s right!!

• Majestik

September 22, 2019 at 7:44 am

WELL M*THAF**KING SAID.COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!

• Elle

September 22, 2019 at 9:59 am

👏👏👏 Heavenly is quite hellish. She is soooooo insecure that she is threatened by ALL women! She likes being both perpetrator and victim in every story. I still have tet to see what Damon sees in her. Maybe it’s her willingness to bend over backwards to serve him. But mark my words, Heavenly will be humbled. It’s all a matter of time.

• Lisa

September 22, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Your perception of the characters of the show, as well as the commentors post is so on point.

• Get Busy

September 21, 2019 at 9:59 am

Y’all have such an outdated and ignorant belief of what manhood is.

• Lisa

September 21, 2019 at 10:11 am

Whose arguments and affairs did he get involved in?

• Beverly Knight

September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I agree she so messy

4. Lisa

September 21, 2019 at 10:13 am

No one has a perfect marriage. It’s annoying that Heavenly continues to not show the real about her marriage season after season but has so much to say about everyone else’s marriage. Rumors have been out here for years about Damon.

• Rayza

September 22, 2019 at 12:40 am

Agree!! Let’s not forget, she’s a licensed relationship therapist./ counselor… lol! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I like Heavenly but I’m with you… she needs to be real abt her life/ marriage, etc because we can see right thru the Bullsh-t A-s deflection!

• Puqui

September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I can’t wait for her to leave the program. She has never been honest and always saying her marriage is perfect.

5. Honey

September 21, 2019 at 10:34 am

Simone really thought Heavenly would limit her nastiness to Mariah. Welp.

6. Anony

September 21, 2019 at 11:35 am

This Cecil and heavenly mess all started because Cecil agreed with a fan that the “yo mama” jokes were below the belt and unnecessary. Heavenly has hated Cecil since then. She is a very rude, nasty, and ignorant person who thinks she and her husband are better than the others. Period

7. Kat

September 21, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Well said

8. Tyrone Ambrose

September 21, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Urban Belle, What I meant to say is, Dr. Heavenly you are 💯 percent wrong in to saying that you don’t see it that way, Dr. Simone,You should never tell your business to no one because you never know who’s going to use it against you or private for that matter, Dr. Heavenly you got a Big!!!!!!!!!!!! Mouth!!!!!!!!! For telling Simone’s business like that,📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢, I am just glad that Dr. Heavenly is not my Counseling , Because she runs her mouth to much for me.👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣📣📣📣📣💣💣💣 from your friend Tyrone Ambrose

9. Camryn

September 21, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Heavenly is so toxic and season after season she gets away with starting BS with certain ladies and gets a pass from Jackie … From the moment Heavenly came on the seen at a party in her house she shaded the h-ll out of Jackie & Simone… she even told them to get out of her house!!!!! Jackie didn’t know what hit her… she ran from Heavenly with her tail between her legs and has been kissing Heavenly’s sss every since., but lives to hate Mariah because she calls out Jackie’s BS. Lol

10. Camryn

September 21, 2019 at 5:41 pm

She’s absolutely disgusting!!! A very hateful person!!!

11. Kim Snow

September 21, 2019 at 6:09 pm

So Cecil mentioned Heavenly in a tweet, she responds. Now we all know Cecil was unemployed and Simone was mad about it, and they were having issues. Heavenly responds to Cecil’s tweet by saying he needs to work on his marriage and get a job. Help me understand how Heavenly is wrong for responding the way she did.

• Whatever

September 21, 2019 at 6:42 pm

So then Simone can comment on Damon not being perfect, right? Oh wait, she tried to here and Heavenly got offended. It’s interesting that Heavenly can say what she wants about other people’s husbands and marriages but no one else can.

• Marilynn Wray

September 23, 2019 at 9:49 am

Tellingly, was mad cause Cecil liked a tweet about someone downgrading her ” Yo Momma” bullsh-t. Be for real,if someone constantly says “Yo Momma” out of anger in an argument, you’re not going to try and f#ck them up??
      Tellingly saw that like and went off in Twitter. She’s is ignorant and embarrassing and she wouldn’t be my friend, let alone my dentist.

12. Darlene Slade

September 21, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Heavenly sure does think she is above everyone ,calls herself Christian ,duh she’s just fooling herself .calls people’s Mama’s names ,someone gonna be on that show one day and smack her right in her mouth for that.she should listen to her daughter,that child acts more mature and responsible than heavenly ijs

• Appoloonia jones

September 22, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Grown a-s women and professional acting like hood rats

• June

September 22, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Yes so call doctor they look so low class.they should be on the show.

13. June

September 22, 2019 at 3:45 pm

And so is_simone she is a loud mouth too.

14. June

September 22, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Why just stop.

15. Da Falls

September 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I think Heavenly feel she’s “better” than everyone else and marriage is allegedly perfect because her marriage is the only where both husband and wife are doctors.