'Queen Sugar' Recap: Charley is Arrested + Sam Landry's Daughter Threatens Havoc

‘Queen Sugar’ Recap: Charley is Arrested + Sam Landry’s Daughter Threatens Havoc

Queen Sugar Season 4 Episode 13 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On the season finale of “Queen Sugar,” Charley’s battle with Frances finally ends. With help from Aunt Vi and Sam Landry, Charley’s finally able to get the upper hand against Frances. However, the tables turn when Charley learns about Sam’s daughter.

Meanwhile, Blue receives a deep gift from Ernest and Ralph Angel learns about True’s final gift to Ernest, which brings him and Nova back together. Nova also introduces Calvin to the family.

Lastly, Darla and Ralph Angel fully make amends and get back on the right track.

Here’s the recap for, “I Am.”

1. Ronald Morast

September 12, 2019 at 7:58 am

Beautiful show
    But this can’t be the end We need more. We have to fine out about the land

• Jodie

September 12, 2019 at 11:21 am

Oh the possibilities are endless when the new season takes place of things that can happen. it was a great ending I can’t wait to see what happen when the new season rolls around.

• Katherine Boyd

September 12, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I simply love the show & cast! The storyline is finally coming around and it
      ‘s great!

2. Paulette

September 12, 2019 at 1:14 pm

I love Queen Sugar! I hate for it to end. My only complaint is the amount of time before a new season begins. When will Season 5 begin?

3. Norbert Dounseroux

September 12, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I’m not gonna lie, i as a man of 56 watch each episode with a box of tissues. I can’t remember anything before that has drawn tears.

4. Pam

September 12, 2019 at 5:11 pm

I love this show and ALL it’s characters! Good T.V.

5. Kathy Jackson

September 13, 2019 at 2:13 am

Love this show. Can’t wait for the new season. So very well written.

6. Roberta Butler

September 13, 2019 at 5:37 am

I’m thinking forward….True being burial site may be the key to saving the farm…let’s see

7. Carmen GILLARD

September 13, 2019 at 10:18 am

All families have problems but in the end love conquers evil. The story was well written and expressed through the direction of a great producer and well seasoned actors.The talented actors delivered a outstanding portrayal of family life in the south awesome!!!!!!!!!.

8. Karen,

September 13, 2019 at 4:30 pm

This is one of my favorite shows bi, too, keep a bbx of tissues beside me when watching it. Hurry up, Season 5!!

9. Karen

September 14, 2019 at 1:37 pm

I absolutely love this show. Me and my boyfriend watch it together ane we talk about how we feel about varies situations. I want to know who Sam Landry daughter mother is………?……
    Love the show

10. Diann Hillier

September 14, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I really enjoy Queen Sugar , I could watch a lot more of this show, great work put behind this great show, I missed the lost show 13 wish I could see the end, is there anyway to find it somewhere thanks so much.

11. Diann Hillier

September 14, 2019 at 11:05 pm

does it cost money for this ?