'Queen Sugar' Recap: Micah Disappoints Charley + Aunt Vi Stands up to Jimmy Dale

‘Queen Sugar’ Recap: Micah Disappoints Charley + Aunt Vi Stands up to Jimmy Dale

Queen Sugar Season 4 Episode 12 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

On the latest “Queen Sugar,” Charley and Frances have another face-off. This time, dubious forces have thrown even more wrenches into her election plans, and her team must deal with possible election fraud. Meanwhile, Micah angers her when he changes his college plans.

Meanwhile, Nova travels with Aunt Vi to confront Jimmy Dale and finally releases her past pain. She also becomes heroic when an unexpected person arrives. Lastly, Ralph Angel receives wise words from Blue regarding his relationship with Nova.

Here’s the recap for, “Here.”

1. Deja

September 5, 2019 at 8:50 am

Charley needs to let Micah make his own decisions. He’s not a baby anymore and he has to decide what he wants to do with his life. Harvard isn’t the end all be all to a successful life.

• Nessa

September 5, 2019 at 10:19 am

Yeah I’m confused as to why Micah going to an HBCU would make her that angry after everything she’s gone through with the Landry family. He has clearly been paying attention and knows what he wants to do. She should be proud of him.

• Bettie A Ballard

September 6, 2019 at 10:27 am

Maybe Charley is just afraid of him staying in the South to go to College. Micah has been through alot the last two seasons.

2. Janette Simmons

September 5, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Queenssugar is becoming more interesting as time moves on. We love the way Aunt Vi stood her grounds:) I can relate to Micha during college years in the south. Our mom wanted me 2 be a nurse. We got along fine at “white colleges” I became first American Black Queen. So many told me they voted,this made me proud of them. Go team high school and college students! They made me love all people, thanks to God.

3. Joanna Griffin

September 6, 2019 at 1:54 pm

We as moms need to let our sons grow up and stop treating them as babies. I believe thats why so many of our black men walk away from responsibility instead of our trusting God to let them go.

4. Ann Myers

September 6, 2019 at 6:48 pm

I like Queen Sugar, but sometimes it is quite difficult to understand what the actors are saying,especially Darla. It’s like mumbling.

• Reda

September 6, 2019 at 8:31 pm

I find that RA mumbles. I put on my close cation….lol

• Anonymous

September 7, 2019 at 12:58 pm

🤣…I definitely do the same thing closed captions ..I feel a whole lot better now

5. Edward Coward

September 14, 2019 at 1:39 am

Love it, truths on top of truth, from tv to reality, the comments touch on reflections past an present

6. James Stewart Hunter

October 29, 2019 at 8:47 am

I think Charlie is aflaid of losing Micah as she’s her only Trophy as a single Mom and a strong woman from their marriage with Mr West Micah is like a Father to her in desperate time she need him