'Real Housewives of Potomac' Stars Robyn Dixon & Gizelle Bryant Drag Candiace Dillard

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Stars Robyn Dixon & Gizelle Bryant Drag Candiace Dillard

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” has been crazy this season. The cast has been reacting to the allegations made about Michael Darby. And Ashley Darby has been busy defending Michael. When she’s not doing that, she’s been clashing a lot with Candiace Dillard. While the feud makes sense to Candiace, some of the other women just don’t understand it.

In fact, Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon believe Candiace is obsessed with Ashley. They had a lot to say during the After Show. Neither one of them held back either.

September 22, 2019 at 9:56 am

Monique tried to tell Candiace Gizelle and Robyn don’t respect her and she was making a fool out of herself but Candiace wouldn’t listen. Candiace should be dragging Robyn and Gizelle. But no, she wants to be cool with them so bad she threw Monique under the bus to do so.

• Taylor Catrice Downing

September 22, 2019 at 3:20 pm

That is so ironic because I was going to write the same thing. Monique tried to be a real friend to Candiace, but Candiace was not trying to hear it. Gizelle and Robyn are friends to no one but each other.

2. Veronica

September 22, 2019 at 10:00 am

She’ll see this and won’t come after Robyn or Gizelle nearly as hard as she does Ashley. These two have said way more Candiace than Ashley ever has. I don’t get why Candiace gives these two the passes that she does.

September 22, 2019 at 10:07 am

I’ll never understand why Candiace has taken it upon herself to go after Ashley so hard the entire season. It was just weird. Hopefully, she won’t do it again next season. The fixation made no sense. The others have a reason to come for Ashley like that (Karen, Robyn, Monique). Candiace did not and it made her look crazy at times. I sometimes wonder if she was just desperate for a storyline outside of her mother.

• Atherine Howard

September 22, 2019 at 10:33 am

I believe Candace is in love with Ashley, why else would she be so angry with her for no reason.

• Wanda McKeever

September 22, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Candice needs to go! She’s just ridiculous in every way. So over her.

• Al B

September 22, 2019 at 8:23 pm

Amen!

4. Joyce

September 22, 2019 at 11:23 am

The girl need to grow up first second she should ask herself what did Ashley did to her for the rage she feel towards Ashley or is it because of what Robyn and Gizelle have planted in her small brain . Monique tried to talk to her girl is crazy she is pissed because Monique and Ashley is back on good terms which has nothing to do with her. Gizelle and Robyn is laughing behind her back whatever the other women talk about she run back to Robyn and Gizelle with it like a little puppy get a life Candiace

5. Nicole

September 22, 2019 at 11:43 am

They keep taking shots at Candiace but Candiace is too consumed with Ashley to notice.

• Lomena

September 22, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Hahaha.. she’s so annoying!

6. SayWhat

September 22, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I think Candiace considered Monique her bestfriend. When Monique accepted Ashley’s appology & they started to mend their friendship. I think Candiace got jealous. Then when they further started to bond over the loss of their babies, it made it worst. I think it’s pure jealousy Candiace is just jealous that Monique and Ashley have become friends again. I believe that Candiace just wanted monique’s friendship to herself.

7. Idele Dawson

September 22, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I feel they are all black stabbed, n desperate for a story line Monique is the only one with substance and morsel Robin, Gizelle, &Robin are soo 2 faced

8. Adriene Liggins

September 22, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Gizelle and Robyn ain’t nobody’s friend. Smh

• Chris Terry

September 22, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Candiace is self-absorbed, narcissistic, rude and generally unlikable. Such a smug, arrogant b————.

• Nena Davis

October 2, 2019 at 3:59 am

Amen, Amen!!!!!-!–

September 23, 2019 at 8:55 am

Sounds crazy thinking it but I think Candiace and Ashley will becomes friends eventually. Their beef really isn’t that deep I don’t think. I give it about another season.

10. shady ma

September 25, 2019 at 12:08 pm

ppl Candance is feuding with Ashley/Monique b/c thy having babies and she not, Michael has like 5 or 6 kids so in her mind thts enough and she really feel some type of way about it, but U already knew this so she lashed out at them but she really mad tht she cant give him his 1st child peep game ppl I saw tht tea long time ago.

11. Debbie

September 30, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong but was it not Ashley who introduced Candace to the group I believe she only used Ashley to get her connected with the ladies ot Potomac because I felt like immediately turned on Ashley..Monique and Ashley were friends first once Candace got in she began having arguments with all the other ladies except Monique…she was trying to be relevant by any means necessary….she used Ashley and I also believed she’s jealous of Ashley…after all Ashley is far more prettier than her (she’s pretty too don’t get me wrong) and Ashley does have real pageant crown