'The Real' Star Loni Love Claps Back at Wendy Williams + Tamar Braxton Slams Loni

‘The Real’ Star Loni Love Claps Back at Wendy Williams + Tamar Braxton Slams Loni

Tamar Braxton and Loni Love

Photo Credit: Wendy Williams Show

By: A.J. Niles

Wendy Williams had her really good friend Tamar Braxton as a guest for the 11th season for “The Wendy Show.” As Tamar proudly sat next to Wendy, the two quickly dished on many topics and gave each other major love.

Interestingly enough, a question about returning to “The Real” stirred up old feelings between Tamar, Loni Love, and “The Real” cast. As a result, Tamar went off on Instagram. And the accusations don’t show Loni in a good light

1. Tracey

September 18, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Tamar is a drama queen but I have always believed Loni did have something to do with her being fired. Loni acts like The Real is her show only. And she wasn’t able to do that until Tamar was gone. Just saying.

• Hope Jones

September 18, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Agree Loni is sneaky and not funny!!

2. Curious

September 18, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Why is this still a topic? And all she did was screenshot a text she didn’t show an actual letter so what did she prove?

September 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm

I guess The Real wanted some publicity/ratings because I can’t understand why they even responded to what Tamar said on the show. She didn’t even say that much.

4. Ms. Jackson

September 18, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Loni probably did that sh-t. Either way, sh-t happened years ago. Everyone needs to move on. The show is still on. Tamar is still doing her. Why is it still worth discussing?

• Hope

September 18, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I do understand that everybody want this to drop but when you hurt then you feel so betrayed by friend you never let go and nobody says sorry to each other is hard

September 18, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Tamar is always in some mess.

• Anonymous

September 21, 2019 at 12:33 am

I agree with u shut up Tamar.In my opinion it wouldn’t surprise me if Adrienne was behind that Adrienne talk too much she is so rude always interrupting

6. My 2 Cents

September 18, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Mess. Tamar is never going to let it go.

7. Shady Bootz

September 19, 2019 at 1:34 pm

I remember when they were on the Breakfast Club and Loni sat beside her 3 minions and said she wanted her OWN show and neither of them said a word. It’s definitely possible that she wanted Tamar out because she know She couldn’t control Tamar.

8. Yea I said it.

September 22, 2019 at 8:41 pm

tamar actually didnt say anything wrong she was being honest how is that messy? I still love tamar and wish her well. If Loni was being a snake then it is what it is.