'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' Star Melody Holt Says Someone Will Be Exposed Soon

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Melody Holt Says Someone Will Be Exposed Soon

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

Melody Holt is now at odds with LaTisha Scott. The former friends have been clashing on “Love & Marriage: Huntsville.” LaTisha believes Melody hasn’t always been supportive during trying times. And Melody feels like LaTisha and her husband Marsau Scott have been shady. In particular, they had shady things to say about Martell Holt’s affair.

Martell got even by accusing Marsau of cheating 20 times. And LaTisha feels like Martell was out of line. Melody doesn’t believe Martell lied. And she’s insinuated that she’s heard things. Doing this was the last straw for LaTisha. But some fans of the show feel like LaTisha crossed Melody first. She disagrees strongly. And explained why on Twitter. Interestingly enough, Melody responded, too. And she said someone will be exposed eventually.

October 19, 2019 at 10:37 am

Okay well I’m ready.

October 19, 2019 at 10:41 am

Is she talking about LaTisha?

3. Meg

October 19, 2019 at 11:56 am

I honestly believe LaTisha is the one who was sending info to bloggers and YouTubers.

4. Foxybrown

October 19, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I just believe is jealous because she feels she is above Latisha. She feels the cheating should have happen to Latisha and not her. After all she was initially counseling Latisha about how to handle her marriage.
    Move on Latisha because Mel will never admit her resentment of your cheating free marriage. Misery love company. Stop waisting your precious time pursuing Mel friendship!!!

5. Fruit

October 19, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Marsalis has never said he hasn’t cheated on Latisha!! Every time its brought up he studders or looks like a deer caught in headlights. I believe Latisha is in denial and deep down knows Marsau has cheated on her but wants to save face.Like Melody said the guys know stuff about each other, Ceddairus face said a lot when certain things were mentioned, even Kimmie looked perplexed at times. I believe Martell and Melody are being the most transparent.Maurice needs to include his wife in decisions that could affect her and the future.

6. Fruit

October 19, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Marsau has never said he hasn’t cheated on Latisha!! Every time its brought up he studders or looks like a deer caught in headlights. I believe Latisha is in denial and deep down knows Marsau has cheated on her but wants to save face.Like Melody said the guys know stuff about each other, Ceddairus face said a lot when certain things were mentioned, even Kimmie looked perplexed at times. I believe Martell and Melody are being the most transparent.Maurice needs to include his wife in decisions that could affect her and the future.I believe Melody and Latisha will become friends again,something detrimental is going to bring them together. The bond they have will come back to the forefront!!

7. Acruzers

October 20, 2019 at 4:10 am

I believe LaTisha has been out of line on several occasions speaking about the infidelity in melody’s & martell’s marriage. Not only that but then she turns around and speaks about how much she loves Marsau and how great their marriage is like making a dig at Mel & Martell. Sis needs to take the blinders off cuz her hubby is a snake in the grass and I believe it’s him that’s going to be exposed. That’s why he was so apologetic to Martell and didn’t push for an apology for the “20 girls” comment cuz he knows Martell has receipts. LaTisha is the “nasty sweet” not Mel.

8. Karen P.

October 20, 2019 at 6:06 am

Marsau is guilty of cheating. His wife is insecure and all of this would have been resolved if he just disputed Martell’s accusations. LaTisha, it’s something about her that is shady. Plus I have no respect for her as a loving wife because she’s still attached to her mom’s n-pple. There’s no way her mother should be disrespectful to Marsau in his own house. And LaTisha allows it.
    That’s wrong on so many levels.
    I believe Marsau cheated. You can cheat during the day and still be home at night.

9. Veronica

October 20, 2019 at 11:27 pm

I dont know if we are all watching the same show but I could have sworn that Melody and Martell brought up the infidelity not Latisha and Marseu. I not saying that Latisha was right for the way she acted with Mel, but Melody is doing a lot of sketchy things like if she was so do with the situation why would she bring another child into the situation? Martell had a 3 yr plus relationship with that other woman and all of Huntsville knew about it. What’s funny is the lady looks just like she could be Latishas sister and maybe that’s way Melody really stopped talking to her. I know a lot of couples like Marseu and Latisha who decide to turn a blind eye to their partners outside relationships and they do it to maintain their relationship for their children.

• Ke I e

October 21, 2019 at 7:12 pm

I agree with you on who brought up the cheating. Everyone forgot that the Scott’s are the b ones who b planned an Anniversary party for the Holy.

10. TDE

October 27, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Marsau is or has cheated and Mel is dumb for getting pregnant again. Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a ploy to keep Martell.

November 12, 2019 at 12:11 pm

I wish that one day black love could be seen as a normal beautiful thing without all the cheating. It seems as if it doesn’t exist anymore.

12. April Ferguson

November 17, 2019 at 1:11 pm

I think it was very cowardly of Martell to bring up marcell’s cheating is clearly a clown that knew he had a woman that was going to make him rich he’s very immature it’s got a lot of growing up to do Leticia was very wrong the way she talked about the cheating she did not sound like a real friend at all so I could understand Melody being upset nonetheless bring it down another marriage was not right