Married to Medicine Season 7 Episode 5 Recap & Clips

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Contessa Withdraws, Buffie & Toya Clash + Damon Wants Revenge

Married to Medicine Season 7 Episode 5

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Married to Medicine,” Contessa and Scott continue to clash. And Contessa reveals that their strained marriage is the reason she has decided to quit grad school. However, Scott says this isn’t what he asked for. And he was just feeling overwhelmed by the kids. However, Contessa stands by her choice and wonders when she can pursue her professional goals.

Heavenly decides to not tell Damon about Toya’s wild sip and paint. But he learns about it from the other husbands. And once he finds out, he decides they get even with a wild night of their own.

And Toya and Buffie clash over the blowup with Joseline. Even though Buffie says she tried to defend Toya, Toya doesn’t believe her. This causes her to second guess having a relationship with Buffie.

Here’s a recap of “N*ked and Not Afraid.”

1. Ms. Jackson

October 6, 2019 at 10:47 pm

If Contessa don’t get the f-ck on with this fake a-s storyline.

2. Nessa

October 6, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Contessa needs to do better if she’s going to keep doing these fake storylines. They are never believable. And this time she has her husband looking bad. Not a good look. And Simone should not have invited Buffie to Toya’s party. She had to know that wouldn’t end well.

• Carter

October 7, 2019 at 9:22 am

Contessa isn’t lying click this link and scroll down to her name, she’s listed as a Resident as this college. Since she did he other two In ATL universities this can only be this last one.
      [link removed]

• Nessa

October 7, 2019 at 9:39 am

Oh hon I believe she really is in school. I saw her acceptance letters. I’m saying her storyline with Scott being mad about it is fake. He supports everything she wants to do, including being on a reality show. I doubt he’d all of a sudden become a selfish man now. Even her kids sound like they are remembering lines when they film.

3. CiCi

October 7, 2019 at 9:30 am

Yeah I think Contessa’s storyline is fake. I think she enrolled into the program so she could have this storyline. Next season it will be something else. Maybe them faking a divorce.

4. Deborah Lewis

October 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

Strong women acting like fools I would never want to follow in your footsteps and you call yourself doctors Simone is a troublemaker she knew she should have brought Buffy if it was vice a versa she would have had a problem with it

5. Jessica

October 7, 2019 at 9:57 am

Lol at Damon wanting to go to a strip club. The men do deserve to have some fun too. Hopefully Heavenly won’t spazz out.

6. Tasha

October 7, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Cool episode. I’m ready for next week though. I hate what Mariah has to put up with. This needs to be the last season she ever addresses Quad and Heavenly. They will always hate her so why waste energy on them? Make them finally find new storylines.

• Carter

October 7, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Funky Dineva said all three (him, Quad and Mariah) were doing the coke together lol. The more the show goes on it seems like they were lesbian lovers lol

• Latricia Carson

October 9, 2019 at 6:40 am

Amen!

• Angela

October 9, 2019 at 8:48 pm

I agree it’s time to change there storyline, and Quad not married to medicine she needs to leave the show

• Idele Dawson

October 12, 2019 at 2:17 pm

I totally agree Quad needs vcd to go, with no storyline

• LLittleton

October 13, 2019 at 7:22 pm

I totally agree Quad needs to go love herself as Justin Beiner sings. Sher too much with her ghetto talking a.. I’m sick of her and Heavenly’s tone. This daddy sh’t is over the top.

7. Debora

October 8, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Yes it needs to be taken off of the air.

8. Gail S Lackey

October 12, 2019 at 5:01 pm

I can’t imagine these professional women acting like fools for a piece of coin, they have jobs, just greedy, can’t take nothing with you when you take that last breath, some with too much storyline and some need to go!