Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Cecil Whitmore & His Son Clap Back at a Critical Viewer

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Cecil Whitmore & His Son Clap Back at a Critical Viewer

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” couple Dr. Simone Whitmore and Cecil Whitmore have always opened up about their marriage on the show. This was also the case when they were close to divorce. Their marriage had hit a serious rough patch. Cecil was spending way too much time with a female friend. And Simone was upset that the woman overstayed her welcome at their house during the Holidays.

Simone also took issue with Cecil losing his job. Between Cecil’s female friend and loss of employment, Simone was running out of patience. And she thought it would be best to file for divorce. However, the rest of the cast rallied together and helped them hash things out at the reunion. Thanks to the support and couple’s therapy, Simone and Cecil saved their marriage.

This hasn’t stopped fans of the show from being critical of Cecil though. After the latest episode, one fan’s tweet caught Cecil’s attention. And he felt the need to clap back. So did his son Michael.

1. Lauren

October 28, 2019 at 11:44 am

That tweet about Cecil and his son was so mean.

• Gloria

October 28, 2019 at 7:30 pm

And full of lies.

October 28, 2019 at 12:10 pm

That person must be a Heavenly fan. Her and her stans are the only ones tearing down Cecil any chance they get. That man was laid off from a six figure tech job at Coca Cola. He has a 401k for crying out loud. It’s not like he was some bum living on the couch all these years. Now he’s a real estate agent and he’s doing well with that. So how is he worthless?

• Chelly

October 28, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Right. Heavenly’s stans tell the same tired lies she does.

• Maryl

October 28, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Leave Heavenly out, that person is as dumb as Dumb can be

• Cynthia Bowie

October 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Theirs so many negative people in this life thats unhappy and wants everyone to feel like they do. When you have nothing good to say don’t say nothing at all. Why? Comment if you have nothing uplifting to say about a young man that needs a little guidance by his parents. There is so many children that desires to be guided. Stop! Putting our men down boost them up! Say encouraging words of uplifting at this time of a young man growing finding his way with dad help. We all have fail. The word let us know! Let the one without sin cast the first stone. This is a daily walk to get to where we want to be and the road is not easy. I say young man Keep your head up. Listen to your parents you will not go wrong. You will grow! Say make me better Lord! Inspite of my nay sayers! I will be successful. I will determine my Destiny. Be Bless!!!

• Elaine

October 30, 2019 at 1:39 pm

I Thank God For Cecil And Dr. Simone Whitmore. Great Parents Let The Sad Negative Folk Be Sad And Continue To Be The Great Parents You Are. Y’all Rock!!!

October 28, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Cecil isn’t worthless. People tweet anything.

• Viola

October 28, 2019 at 2:34 pm

If they can’t say somethinng good don’t say nothing
      God Bless the family

• Rhonda N

October 28, 2019 at 2:54 pm

EXACTLY! People say things some times that make less sense than a penny!

They are a pretty typical (other than the reality TV) black family; working hard, and doing what people do within their community: Living!

• Cindy Clay

October 28, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I totally agree with you. Some people just want to be relevant

4. Anony

October 28, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Heavenly said the same thing on her recap, she just said it in a nicer way. Either way, some people are idiots (that includes dentist too). Nothing else better to do than try to talk down about someone they dont even know. FOH

• anon anon

October 28, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Heavenly needs to stop running her mouth about other people’s husbands before karma comes for her.

• Tawana

October 31, 2019 at 9:08 am

I truly agree. She thinks she has her husband rapped around her finger. She better watch herself. Look what Jackie husband did to her, she never thought he would do what he did. Look at Qurd ex-husband did to her. So Heavenly don’t ever think a man won’t cheat because they would. I’m surprised if he’s never did because her mouth is a little bit to much. Because if I was in the show, her and I would’ve been gotten into it. The only one who’s not really afraid of them is Contessa. She speaks her mind to all of them.

5. Lana

October 28, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Cecil worked that job for years before he was laid off. And he’s now working as a real estate agent so how is he worthless? And I’m sure their son will get it together eventually. He’s young and grew up very privileged. It takes some kids a while to become independent when they never had to struggle growing up.

6. Idele Dawson

October 28, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I like Cecil, n he definitely isn’t a bum! He works to support his family n Heavenly needs to mind her own business, n seek some real help with her anger issues 🙌😉

7. Mariah hug

October 28, 2019 at 4:21 pm

That is simply ignorance, Dr. Heavenly will never say that about Cecil. Why call the man useless and esp including his son? Are you miserably jealous or crazy or just simply as dumb as Toya?

• Edna

October 30, 2019 at 3:40 pm

This could be Mariah, she and Toya are friends

8. Patricia Martin

October 28, 2019 at 4:40 pm

There really is no need to respond to Ignorance…

9. Patrice M Taylor

October 28, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Aren’t y’all watching them on TV turn ya dam TV off and stop following him he’s not watching you. If you have positive advice and apparently you don’t so clean up and speak up on yo sh-t….periodt.com

10. Darliss

October 28, 2019 at 6:01 pm

I’m proud of the way Cecil and Samone standing as one went to talk to their eldest son about stepping up their game. They demonstrate what a black family can be like with a positive spin. Those of you that had a negative comment to say don’t understand the meaning of family and parents communicating their concerns about their son falling short

• Mashona. Brown

October 30, 2019 at 8:27 pm

I see a family that is winning through the good times and bad times. I love Cecil and Simone,and i so glad they didn’t divorce because you are stronger together than apart, ignore the haters and enjoy your blessings.

11. Cindy Clay

October 28, 2019 at 7:25 pm

I totally agree with you. Some people just want to be relevant

12. Dorothy Lee

October 28, 2019 at 7:25 pm

I think the person that making the negative remarks is not looking at the same show that I’m watching. I don’t see anyone on the show as a bum or anything else. I don’t really care about how the ladies treat each other. The lifestyle encourage me to do better. And I think it’s shows that black families can be successful.The black race get enough negative remarks and I as a black person will not say unnecessary things about my people. God bless Cecil and his family and the rest of the family on the show.

13. Gclare

October 29, 2019 at 3:44 am

Cecil is a man of substance. He had a job and now a real estate agent. Even if he didn’t have a job, he would be stay home dad. What’s worthless about that? The Whitmores are a very exemplary family.

14. Tomeka taylor

October 29, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Cecil is a outstanding father as,well as,husband. He is doing better than some men would do in his circumstances. It is hard to compete with a spouse whom is,a,doctor. Give him credit for staying there and trying to be,a man. We as black people never look at a situation from a,positive perspective.