Quantcast
'Power' Star Michael Rainey Jr Claps Back After a Fan Complains About the Final Season

‘Power’ Star Michael Rainey Jr Claps Back After a Fan Complains About the Final Season

Photo Credit: Starz

“Power” has been intense in its final season. So far, a lot of characters have met their demise. Angela Valdes was the first to go on season 6. Tommy Egan accidentally shot her while aiming for James St. Patrick. Many fans are still shocked that Joe Proctor was killed off, too. Then of course, many fans had a lot to say about what happened between Tasha St. Patrick and LaKeisha Grant.

When it comes to the deaths, Courtney Kemp said that no character is safe. Things have even been more intense for Tariq St. Patrick. Interestingly enough, all the character deaths haven’t prevented criticism. And some fans do not believe the last season has been that great.

The actor who portrays Tariq took the time to clap back at a critic recently.

1. Mo

October 26, 2019 at 10:19 am

Nice clap back.

• Nathan Jones

October 27, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Mad Love to the entire Power Family! Every character has been excellent!! Ive been watching everyweek and find myslef thinking all about whats going to happen week by week. You guys are amazing and I hope ALL of your careers take off in ways you have never imagined. Writers, producers, directors… EMMY AWARD hands down. The creativity of the show, complexity of the characters, the story line all one of a kind and has never been done before especially on this level. Rip Lala. Tommys now bout to “Cancel Christmas” on dat a-s.

2. Lauren

October 26, 2019 at 10:27 am

Why are people going to these people’s pages to complain? So messy.

• Beverly J Dulaney

October 27, 2019 at 8:47 am

I feel Power has been better and LaLa Anthony is a very good actress I really enjoyed her, if you dont like the episodes go watch something else.

• Nila Bush

October 27, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Amen. She played the HELL out of her part and she was about the prettiest corpse I’ve ever seen. La la will go on to bigger and better things! You go girl

• Shercakes

October 27, 2019 at 5:10 pm

👍👍

3. Jimmy Spry

October 26, 2019 at 1:11 pm

These ignoramus fake fans needs to get another show to watch because Power has done an Excellent job on each episode of this Final Season. It’s ok to admit that you’re going to miss them instead bashing the show. Keep up the great 👍🏾 Power

4. Samuel jude

October 26, 2019 at 8:50 pm

I love power and which to be an actor someday love you all

5. Anntonette

October 26, 2019 at 10:27 pm

Let Ghost and Tasha reconnect s-xually.

• Mekus

October 27, 2019 at 10:17 am

Yeah!!!! Tasha and Ghost should at least for one episode bury their hatchet at make out

• Shercakes

October 27, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Lol…
        I keep thinking thats gonna happen..

6. Bessiemae Pearson

October 27, 2019 at 10:47 am

I Love Power and i Pray that it will be another season . All the Actors are great. To you haters go look at what you want dont down a show that we love you so kick rocks ! Power Cast keep on keeping on .I will keep the faith that thier will be another season and yes i will audution this time💖❤

7. Cheryl A. Petway

October 27, 2019 at 10:54 am

I am a super fan of power and I say keep that show going leave LaLa Anthony a long she’s doing her thing those complaining couldn’t probably touch her in a cartoon skit I am glad that the young man came to her defense keep up the good work power look forward to the new season when it returns stop hatin and if you’re going to criticize remember detach the character from the real person they’re acting for our entertainment. I think that LaLa did a great job doing her run on Power. I do wish that she would have hooked up with Shawn though because Tasha played too many games with that young man’s head. Ijs Djae Tess

• PowerSurge

October 27, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Lakeisha DID hook up with Shawn. He had s-x with her and Tasha (not at the same time)

8. Michael

October 27, 2019 at 11:59 am

Tasha and Ghost’s relationship too far gone for them to reconnect but they still should bury the hatchet and I hope it’s not in Ghost’s back cause Tasha straight gangsta!

9. Arin Paul

October 27, 2019 at 12:09 pm

Those guys should leave those words to themselves….

10. Caren

October 27, 2019 at 12:52 pm

I love the show keep it going 50 awesome show

11. Honey

October 27, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Excellent clapback…Short and sweet…

12. Pierson

October 27, 2019 at 2:55 pm

There is always going to be someone to say something negative about something that has been a great story . No appreciation .let em talk. I would like to see them do better.

13. Jimesha Rayella Nesbitt

October 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm

I hate powere is going off.. I got a feeling they will replace it with Powere 2…. People dont relise its everyday people that live like this and hustle out here like this….I think all the actors are on there boss sh-t… Lala I feel for lil Cash.. When the police took your son out the car you should of whooped that officers a-s…. The same gun that killed you was the same gun that killed a lot of people?? I think Tyrek going to jail for all the murders and he going to jail.. Ghost and Tasha the last ones standing……….???? IM A POWER FAN…. 50 CENT GAVE US 21 QUESTIONS…… YALL DO THE MATH…..

14. Neteri

October 28, 2019 at 12:16 am

The show was great! Hope it comes back! Ghost you look much better with a African-American woman though!