'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Gizelle Bryant is Still Going Strong with Jamal Bryant

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Gizelle Bryant is Still Going Strong with Jamal Bryant

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” had a lot of drama last season. And a good bit of it revolved around the accusations against Michael Darby. He was accused of groping a cameraman. Although the charges were dropped, most of the cast wasn’t convinced of his innocence. So he and Ashley Darby were in the hot seat at the reunion. However, there were a couple of positive moments at the reunion, too. One of those moments involved Gizelle Bryant.

She confirmed that the rumors are true. And she is, in fact, dating her ex-husband Jamal Bryant. Gizelle gave another update on Instagram recently.

1. Nicole

October 21, 2019 at 11:58 am

Good for them. I do hope he really did change. If not, it will end badly, again. Side note, I do wonder what Gizelle thinks about this mess between Candiace and Monique.

• Honey

October 21, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Gizelle is judging them both but I do think she’s getting tired of Candiace. She’s said as much on Twitter. This may be the one time she actually takes Monique’s side.

2. Taylor Catrice Downing

October 21, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Do you think Gizelle and her daughters will eventually move to Atlanta? They have been spending a lot of time there.

• Lauren

October 21, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Yeah I think so. I’m sure Gizelle will keep her house in Potomac so she can stay on RHOP too.

3. Lauren

October 21, 2019 at 8:13 pm

How sweet.

4. Queennotteen

October 23, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Now that she’s getting “D” on the regular she’ll STOP being a MEANgirl/BULLY and mind her Business 😤

5. Mommasita

October 24, 2019 at 2:24 pm

okayyyyyyy Queen thts all she needed anyway she was mean b/c thy was gttng some and she wasn’t, I put down RHOA b/c I dnt like Kenya or Kandi so I cant watch Cynthia makes me yawn, I dnt watch LHHH b/c Lyrica/April/Fizz/Moniece all annoying and a waste of tv time , Potomac about to go down too b/c thy annoying OLD women trying to be young I didn’t forget Marred To Medicine either……YAWN (just venting in one blog) sorry viewers.

6. Bea Thurman

October 26, 2019 at 1:47 pm

REMEMBER HE IS A CHEATER!!!!!!!