'Love and Marriage: Huntsville' Recap: Melody Hears More Cheating Rumors

‘Love and Marriage: Huntsville’ Recap: Melody Hears More Cheating Rumors

Love and Marriage Huntsville Season 2 Episode 11 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

By: A.J. Niles

Melody’s ready to file for a divorce after new cheating allegations surface and Martell shades Melody on social media. Meanwhile, Marsau, Maurice and Ceddaric get vasectomies.

That leads to an argument with LaTisha and Wanda for Marsau as LaTisha feels Marsau has been ignoring her. Luckily for Maurice, he’s greeted by Kimmi in a nurse costume ready to help him heal.

Here’s the recap for, “Mixed Messages & Social Media.”

1. Katy Louu

November 10, 2019 at 12:45 am

For real! Did 3 grown men go together to get vasectomies? Marsau is looking sketch AF! LaTisha’s mom is cracking me up.

Does he have a whole other family that he’s hiding? Martell may be smart, but he sure is dumb. Poor Melody. I am still holding out hope for them.

• Katy Louu

November 10, 2019 at 9:08 am

That comment about hiding a family pertains to Marsau, not Martell. I am totally confuzzled about how he allegedly works long days and is accused of not spending much time at home.

• Sunshine

November 10, 2019 at 10:50 am

I’m still holding out hope as well but Melody has to realize Martell wants to feel like a man, not a puppet. She need to Stop being so controlling and let her husband feel like he’s a partner not a puppet. He’s telling her how he feels and how he needs to feel and she’s ignoring it. Putting on a front for the ordinance but sleeping with him behind closed doors.

November 10, 2019 at 8:55 am

I think LaTisha’s mother needs to stay out of her marriage. She’s way too involved.

• Barbee

November 10, 2019 at 9:14 am

This.

• Sunshine

November 10, 2019 at 10:44 am

I do too. I believe he’s already cheating. If he moves out…..oh boy here comes trouble!!!!!

• Guest

November 10, 2019 at 3:15 pm

I agree. She’s way to vocal and has no respect for Marsau as the head of his household. They will continue to have conflicts if she doesn’t fall back. She has no boundaries at all.

• blackrose

November 10, 2019 at 8:35 pm

This. If I were him I would not entertain her. Tish is annoying. Her points were valid but nothing occured for her mom to step in.

• Jack

November 11, 2019 at 12:06 pm

True she need to leave or shut up period

• Belle

November 11, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Sustain

• Diane

November 14, 2019 at 3:59 pm

AMEN! Allowing her mother to influence her decisions about their marriage is a recipe for disaster. At the end of the day, it is LaTisha and Maraseu’s relationship. STEP BACK MOM. This is not about YOU!

3. Been there

November 10, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Melody needs to stop talking out of two sides of her mouth . You either want your marriage to work or not. You can’t expect him to wait on you hand and foot because you are pregnant then you bust out telling him about divorce. You are confused it’s ok listen to your husband get into prayer deep ask God what should you do no matter what you need to be confronting God about this marriage and he will answer you

4. Nikki

November 10, 2019 at 5:25 pm

If Latisha continues to allow her mother to dictate what’s going on in her marriage, she is going to lose her husband. Her mother is too vocal about things that does not concern her. There is no way I would allow my mom to disrespect my husband, especially if he hasn’t been disrespectful. She needs to use that M.B.A she earned and buy a backbone to tell her mother to respectfully take a seat..

5. D

November 10, 2019 at 8:29 pm

So true,about Melody.She is hurting herself. Latisha need to send her mother packing and get a nanny.

6. Belle

November 11, 2019 at 2:27 pm

This episode I just can’t understand supposedly grown educated people …Melody…Martell…acting like prepubescent kids. Melody talking about divorce like it’s something simple as changing underwear.. tripping about Martell’s clapback on social media..”don’t start none.. won’t be none”… Then she overreacts by removing herself from business without a full plan ( by looks of it) who would want to business with this company after this exposure mess on national TV..really…are we supposed to be stupid…The vasectomies and mama in daughters marriage…I just can’t….this might as well be an episode of Love and Hip Hop… REALLY PEOPLE!!!what happened to being the black professionals of Huntsville….my goodness…