Quantcast
Omarion's Mother Feels Justified About Not Trusting Apryl Jones

Omarion’s Mother Feels Justified About Not Trusting Apryl Jones

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” stars Apryl Jones and Fizz have been in the headlines plenty. It’s all because of their controversial romance. They have been receiving a lot of backlash for dating considering their connection to Omarion.

Apryl is Omarion’s ex and baby momma. On the first season of LHHH, Apryl struggled to get along with Omarion’s mother Leslie. Leslie questioned Apryl’s intentions. And Omarion wanted Leslie to work things out with Apryl since she was pregnant with their first child.

Now that Apryl is dating Fizz, some people have wondered if Leslie feels justified about her original feelings about Apryl. And it looks like she does.

1. Lisa

November 24, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Well she should. Apryl being with Fizz proves what kind of person she is. And Fizz is showing his true colors now as well. I think this is why Omarion isn’t mad. You should always be thankful when people show you who they really are.

• Coco Dior

November 25, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Facts when people show you who they are believe them

• Chrissy

November 25, 2019 at 8:08 pm

This is so crazy because the code of human beings is broken. When there is no morals or dignity all is lost. First Fizz, moniece, Omarion, and Apryl were couples and lived together at one point. Now Fizz and Apryl are together now please, crazzzyyyy nonsense no respect. It doesn’t matter if moniece nor Omarion aren’t with the other people it’s the fact all of you use to friends and couples. Secondly, moniece doesn’t have a problem about Fizz and his relationships it’s the fact that every time he gets new chick he has Brain lapse and start acting like he wasn’t just co-parenting on a good level with moniece and start allowing Apryl to call shots how he co-parent. And if everyone will look back at Fizz relationships you will see what he has been doing toward moniece. Its shameful and he needs to stop acting crazy and RESPECT moniece as the mother of his child, and people need to remember he had to stay with moniece and her partner at one point and they were all staying together and co-parenting. Fizz needs to think with his brain and not his d..k period!!!

• Charisma Williams

November 25, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Yes i totally agree

• Yvonneda

November 26, 2019 at 11:27 am

I use to love me some fizz cause I felt like he was a honest man and level head I use to respect him to the up most sh-t like this doesn’t just happen just how long this nonsense been going on honestly and April she just a hoe can’t stand that nasty hoe I hope moniece drag her a-s can now uncle fizz went to step daddy fizz this sh-t is comical 🤣😂🤣😂😭😭😭

2. Ms. Jackson

November 24, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Omarion has actually glowed up since he left Apryl. I mean he looks good as hell now. The f-ck?

• Kimberly Isom

November 24, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Lol fizz just needs a place to stay and a weak woman to fall back on for his shoes cars and weed trust when jealous a-s moneice gets through with him he will be broke again if it wasn’t for O doing the tour he wouldn’t have sh-t love and hop ain’t holding him down

• Zinda

November 25, 2019 at 9:20 am

He moved Apryl in with him….she is broke. What are you talking about

• Sha Gipson

November 25, 2019 at 9:36 pm

April is going use fizz for his tour money he made and that that house is rent it he didn’t buy that house he rent it now everything out in open I hope they got a new story line for next season

• Geneva

November 26, 2019 at 8:27 am

I truly agree,Omarion looks so d-mn good.His maturity speaks for itself and he deserves much better.

3. Gabriella

November 24, 2019 at 3:44 pm

When the Apryl and Fizz situation first happened Omarion’s mom was the first person I thought about. How she was right about Apryl from the jump. Back then I thought she was being paranoid but she was absolutely right about Apryl.

• Queen

November 24, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Agreed.

• Tracy

November 25, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Let them f××kin ppl be when all y’all chimeing in that mean y’all have to much time on ur hands…Dont none of y’all know them personally an y’all ain’t getting paid to speak…Yall do the same sh-t wit yo homegirl man an yo homeboy girl

• Queen

November 25, 2019 at 8:27 pm

No baby, no. Everyone is not out here living a dysfunctional life. I’ve never done what Fizz and Apryl are doing and I’ve never had to. I’m married now but there has never been a shortage of men for me to choose from so I’ve never dated friends of my exes. Also, people are free to have opinions about people who get paid to tell their personal business to the whole world. You’re also writing your opinions on here for free like the rest of us. It is what it is.

• Linda Mcneill

November 25, 2019 at 11:26 am

April was a under cover wh-re all the time..

4. Lakisha Markham

November 24, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I don’t know why they keep saying Fizz took Apryl,, Omarion had been left her, she even started that herself

• Roy P

November 24, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Do not matter both of them are still wrong.He wrong for dating his bandmate ex and she wrong for doing the same thing.I want to see how long their so call relationship last

• Shanita

November 25, 2019 at 2:01 am

In the industry they doinh all the time. They sh-t just happened on reality tv. The Jacksons did it to each other and they brothers. Smh

• Miss Lady

November 25, 2019 at 5:33 pm

You are so right. Jermaine and Randy both have kids. By the same women it’s just wrong. It’s rules to this Life!!!!

• Roshonda Hoston

November 25, 2019 at 9:18 am

You are so right! Lil Fizz knows that absolutely wrong, and so Apryl does too! What goes and comes around

• Andrea D Rolle

November 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm

soon as his a-s broke April is going to out on his dumba-s and I don’t see attraction anyways look at him and look at April. April just want that money so if you find a dummy like fizz uses a-s cuz all the other girls where doing the same. So just sit back and watch what unfold for him LOL

• Nora Kidd

November 26, 2019 at 10:46 pm

It won’t last.the grass is always greener on the other side until you cross over , then the gras’s turns brown.

• Jacqueline

November 24, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I agree with you they keep saying that but they don’t want to face facts that omarion up and left Apryl with his 2 kids. When he made that move she was fair game to whomever. Do omarions mother think it’s cool for her to bone his boy? Y’all are not talking about that.

• Shania

November 24, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Because that’s not facts sis. Omarion never abandoned their kids. At what point can we acknowledge that Apryl has told a lot of lies? She’s upset Omarion ended the relationship so she’s defaming his character left and right. I mean she’s only with Fizz to upset Omarion. The problem is it’s not working because he truly doesn’t care. As long as the kids are good, he’s good. If Apryl wants to sleep with Omarion’s bandmate, fine. But can she not do so without lying on and talking about Omarion all the time?

• Jacqueline

November 24, 2019 at 8:46 pm

He left so what’s your point

• Sharee

November 24, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Leave them alone!Is their relationship that important in your life? Wow yall must have a lot of free time.

• Trice

November 24, 2019 at 8:51 pm

He didn’t leave his kids. He left Apryl. After he broke up with Apryl, he continued to be there for his children. I wish y’all would stop repeating all the lies Apryl and Fizz have been telling. They haven’t told the truth about anything yet.

• Shania

November 24, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Thank you Trice. I mean Fizz and Apryl have been getting exposed left and right for their lies.

• Sophie Pinnock

November 26, 2019 at 10:00 am

That lady did not sleep with that boy fuzz and April are wrong

• Momo

November 26, 2019 at 11:42 pm

First off Aprly said she was the one who left Omarion so stop spreading the lies saying he left her with 2 kids when she was bragging about leaving him.

• Izzy

November 24, 2019 at 11:48 pm

I don’t think anyone has said that. What people are saying is that it’s trifling as hell for Apryl and Fizz to be together. And I completely agree with that very popular opinion. I wouldn’t even be surprised if it ever comes out that Apryl and Fizz were sleeping together while O was still with Apryl. Apryl and Fizz don’t seem to go by any code or morals. They just do what “feels good.”

5. Kathyn Brown

November 24, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I CAN’T WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE! SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST DON’T DATE. TRAMP AND HOE! BOTH ARE DEAD WRONG!

6. Kim Isom

November 24, 2019 at 7:04 pm

fizz is a joke my teen granddaughter got more heart than him I don’t care other than death of O he should have never broke that code of brother’s her kids have to live with this when they get older and in school THOT

• Caridad

November 24, 2019 at 7:57 pm

FIZZ IS DEAD WRONG WHERE IS THE LOYATY AMONG REAL FRIENDS, HE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL APRYL DON’T RESPECT HERSELF SHE WILL JUST HANG ON TO HER TOY BOY FOR A WHILE AND THAN FROM THERE SHE WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT HOMIE THATS ALL SHE BE DOING SMACHING THE HOMIES AND AS FOR OMARIONS MOM HEY SHE JUST WANT TO BE WANTED WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS THAT THESE YOUNG BOYS ARE INTO OKDER WOMAN THEY WANT TO SAY I WAS WITH AN OLDER WOMAN AND THIS IS WHAT I LEARN, LET HER HAVE HER FUN.

• Bev

November 24, 2019 at 8:02 pm

When fizz son grow up to no how his dad treat his mother he going to hate he going to turn against his dad and apryl.

7. Jacqueline Banks

November 24, 2019 at 7:35 pm

U must don’t watch the show he have a nice home now.

• Shania

November 24, 2019 at 7:51 pm

You’re talking about Fizz? Yeah he has a nice home now after he did that B2K tour. The funny thing is there would be no tour without Omarion. Omarion can tour solo. Fizz can’t. Just like Apryl wouldn’t even be on the show if it wasn’t for Omarion. So since both of them are eating off Omarion, maybe it’s time they stop bashing him all the time.

• Y’all tripping

November 24, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Omarion had like one or two good songs solo. 😂✋🏾

• Kyla

November 24, 2019 at 10:31 pm

That’s more than Fizz has so what’s your point? Omarion can also perform all the B2K hits by himself since he carried the group so you were saying? Lol at Fizz having stans all of a sudden. He contributed the least to the group. Now yall want to get cocky because he’s sleeping with the lead singer’s baby momma. The audacity.

• Music Lover

November 24, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Omarion has more than just one or two good songs. People also actually enjoy his solo albums. Regardless, he’s not the one on Love & Hip Hop whining about needing another man to sign off on him touring. I don’t understand why a segment of you are trying to bash this man. He hasn’t done anything and bothers no one. There’s no need to try to put him down because you’re upset that not everyone thinks Fizz and Apryl are cute relationship goals.

• Robert A Cox

November 24, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Omarion is worth 12 Million, Fizz is worth 2.His solo Career was Just Fine

• Chyna

November 25, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Actually that’s a lie. Check out his solo mix tapes (that’s when he was signed to Rick Ross sh-t) they are fiah.

• Nathaniel Dortch

November 25, 2019 at 1:15 am

Hell yes , I agree with you 100% because neither fizz or apryl has no talent solo or her so call former model career, she’s a straight up skank THOT, why try getting a legit educational career or skanky Apryl just get a job and calm your young a-s down trick.

8. Caridad

November 24, 2019 at 7:54 pm

• Diana

November 24, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Fizz and Apryl are just nasty and have no sense of loyalty. If the shoes were reversed they couldn’t handle it. Omarion future note listen to your mom. She is the woman that wants what’s best for you period. Keep doing you. You get a round of applause for being mature thru it all!

9. Sheri Thompson

November 24, 2019 at 8:13 pm

If you are not married, you are just renting that person. So you all are in your feelings about someone that doesn’t belong to you.
    Plus, what other people do is simply not yiur business.

• Tracey

November 24, 2019 at 8:48 pm

So y’all really expect people to not have opinions about what Fizz and Apryl are doing when they signed up for a reality how to air our their business and get paid for it? No disrespect Sheri but that doesn’t make any sense. If they wanted privacy then they should have declined being on Love & Hip Hop and lived their lives privately. I mean they have been sleeping together since like 2016/2017. No one knew back then. And it’s not like Omarion would have ever blasted them about it. But no, Fizz and Apryl love the attention so here we are. And Omarion’s mom’s feelings are very valid. She got backlash about her feelings towards Apryl back then but now people are seeing how messy Apryl actually is. If Apryl can drag Omarion on the show and in every interview, what’s wrong with his mom liking one IG comment?

• NoWayJose

November 24, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Exactly! Like you’re supposed to be more loyal to someone than u are yourself. Love happens. They don’t owe anyone a gd thing

• Liz

November 24, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Yall would not keep that same energy if Omarion was sleeping with one of Apryl’s childhood friends or co-workers. Neither would Apryl or Fizz. Cut the crap.

10. Jacqueline

November 24, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Amen to that at least you have common sense

11. Scandocious

November 24, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Does Omarion’s mother feel justified about f-cking Jboog?

• Anonymous

November 24, 2019 at 9:58 pm

No because she actually didn’t.

12. NoWayJose

November 24, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Oh please! Mothers like Omarion is typical! The so. Yo raised walked out on his family without a peep. What worse??? Her being with his band mate or him walking out on his family. No real mother would approve of that. Her and fiZz can be together period! Whoever don’t like it… too bad y’all can focus on your own sad story

• Trice

November 24, 2019 at 10:26 pm

He did not walk out on his kids. That was another lie put out by Apryl. The court documents actually break down how much Fizz and Apryl have lied about this whole situation. And yes, Apryl and Fizz can do whatever they please. Just like people can still think their relationship is a hot a-s mess. I also don’t understand how y’all want people not to criticize them when Apryl and Fizz continue to slander Omarion left and right.

• Samantha

November 24, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Omarion has never been a deadbeat father. If yall have to slander him to defend what Apryl and Fizz are doing, maybe what they are doing isn’t right.

13. Evelyn

November 24, 2019 at 11:17 pm

I feel like, before all of this she made a move he wasn’t feeling and got silent, he was already watching her her without her acknowledging he was… he saw something he wasn’t sure of and fell back.. she stated he didn’t talk to her for days and weeks.. meaning she was doing something he felt away about and said to his self. Hmmmmmm!!! She started reacting and doing the upmost,
    Ike she is now and he felt like let her do her , I’ll just watch. Even after he said I need apace , she did extra … she never said said he cheated , she never said she didn’t love him , nor has she ever said he did her dirty till the $700 and he said he need space and she left…. so that leads me to believe that she reacted in a way he was already warned.. his thought and what his family saw!… I’m a 41 yr old black women with 3 children. 23 yr old son, 19 yr old daughter and 6 yr old son. I got 2 kids with one man and 1 child with the love of my life. My two oldest kids dad He was like that. And even though we will always love and respect each other I was to dumb to not understand when a man is watching you. I didn’t cheat but, I was dumb and listened to my dumb as fake friends who I today have no relationship with , matter a fact never f-cked with them after I moved 2 yrs later and I was 20 yrs old when I left him. He was my best friend from 13 til 17 yrs old and my first we had our son at 18 going on 19. And then our daughter at 22. And I still at that point listened to people outside of us… had I kept our relationship tight like we had we would’ve still been together.. but f-cking anything he knows I never violated him. I wouldn’t touch anything he knew. I’m going to the next city,… the man I love today , we have so much respect for another I would never and life violate him because I have to much love for my kids fathers. What I’m saying is you know who you have kids with before you give birth. You know what type of man you have before anything. Us woman always know just like a man knows what he has. She violated before it got here for him to be this quiet He is disgusted by her. He was in love with her at the time we all saw them on love and hip hop. He wanted his family .. he was proud to be with her. Why is he saying please change the narrative if you are happy.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

14. Braylon Sheppard

November 25, 2019 at 1:29 am

Theres an ice box where my 💓 used to be

• Skydiva112

November 25, 2019 at 7:48 am

I’m so COLD 🥶 I’m so COLD 🥶 I’m so COLD

• Kathy.moten

November 25, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Yes!!! They both are dead wrong. That happened 2 me some years ago. My daughter’s friend was creeping with my guy. And the mom new it. They both. No I dumped all 3 of them. My mom says I should forgive. I do just never trust them ever again. And they can burn in Hall!!!!!ppl. no

• Melissa Orourke

November 26, 2019 at 3:00 pm

One thing I gotta put out there immediately-the word isn’t UPMOST!!it’s utmost..lol.i don’t condone smashing a homie but sometimes people do actually fall in love with someone they shouldn’t.BUT-a person with morals would try to fight those feelings.they wouldn’t jump into bed with their man’s friends immediately.i don’t see love I’m this relationship.to me it looks like 2 people using each other for their own agendas.fizz using her for a storyline,to get a reaction out of moniece & I think he’s extremely envious of O..April doing it for the same reasons too.& The whole fizz taking his babymom?that’s some funny sh-t.he was done with her,u didn’t get sh-t except his leftovers which is all he’s ever gotten.he rode off of O’s(& the other bandmates)talent in B2K & he’s riding off of I’m life for a storyline to keep a paycheck coming his way.

• Lulu

November 25, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I’m so Happy O’s Mom was right, O deserve a good woman, that has values and integrity, not always somewhere showing her a-s..And fizz wouldn’t know what a honest friend is, if it slapped him, He crossed the line, and the sad part he thinks what he is doing is ok, that’s what f-cked up…? I’m

• ANNETTE WILLIAMS

November 25, 2019 at 4:57 pm

I agree thats f–k up what they are doing period.what goes around comes around.O keep your head up

15. Golddie

November 25, 2019 at 6:21 am

Momma’s KNOWS best! F-ck the rest…

16. Skydiva112

November 25, 2019 at 7:46 am

The “Bro Code” was broken. Regardless of the relationship somethings are off limit period! LET’s ARGUE

17. Netta

November 25, 2019 at 8:17 am

What she did, is just something you don’t do being a women in this world… He’ll never look at her the same because of what she’s done … Out of all the men in the world you pick his friend… Okay, F*** it let’s say they weren’t friends. They still work together for a long period of time… So he still should have been off limits for you… Sometimes as women we don’t think we just go on our emotions because we’re so hurt… But at the same time she still should have not done this because in the long run, it will hurt her more than it will him… I am a strong believe in korma what goes around comes around and what goes up most come down… I’m just saying, life for some people is just a circle of mistakes you will regret in the long run

18. Leroyia Koon

November 25, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Momma knows best that’s all

19. Tracey DeLoatch

November 25, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Everyone needs to mind there dam business you can’t I repeat YOU CAN’T HELP WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH LET THEN BE THE F-CK HAPPY WHAT THE F-CK IM ALL FOR APRYL AND FIZZ

• Star

November 25, 2019 at 3:38 pm

No one has to mind their business when Apryl and Fizz decided to air out their business for attention and a pay check. Lastly, you most certainly can help who you fall in love with. Some people just like to pretend self control doesn’t exist. But it does.

• Monique

November 27, 2019 at 12:25 pm

April and O’s relationship was doomed from the beginning because of his nosey azz Mother. If she would have stayed out of their business who knows what would have happened. That’s why I don’t care to meet mans family at all. We’ve been happy for 12 years without all of that extra that we don’t need in our household. Makes me wonder why O’s mom is single.. hmmm

20. Jacqueline Banks

November 25, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Me too

November 25, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Apryl comes off very desperate to me. It’s like she doesn’t believe she can have a man outside of B2K. And she’s always talking about her v-gina. Does she not understand she should have more to offer at her big age? Some women really don’t ever progress emotionally and maturity wise. Her being with Fizz isn’t cute. It’s actually pathetic. I have a lot of respect for Omarion and how elevated he is that he’s not caring about any of this foolishness. It’s very attractive too. Fizz on the other hand seems very immature and messy. I saw that IG post he posted and deleted swiftly the other day. I couldn’t be with a man like that. Good luck with that though Apryl. I know she thinks she “won” in all of this.