'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes Throws a Little Shade & Claps Back at Critics

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star NeNe Leakes Throws a Little Shade & Claps Back at Critics

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes makes her season 12 debut on the upcoming episode. She’s been at odds with Cynthia Bailey since the end of the previous season. Both women will be forced to come face to face at an event.

NeNe also had a lot of tension with Gregg Leakes last season. As Gregg battled cancer, the couple still had to deal with the unresolved issues they had before the diagnosis. Now that Gregg is cancer-free, both are in the process of working on their marriage.

NeNe posted a preview for the upcoming episode on Instagram. She also threw some shade and clapped back at her critics, too.

1. Liz

November 15, 2019 at 1:25 pm

The show doesn’t feel right unless it’s Nene, Kenya, Porsha, Kandi, Cynthia and Phaedra on it. I wish Kandi would stop giving Bravo an ultimatum.

• Amina

November 15, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Kandi gets on my nerves notice how she’s always in someones business to me that all she has to her story line also that laugh of hers is so fake

• Anonymous

November 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I agree with u Amina 💯 about Kandi with those goat vocal 🐐🐐…Please notice how she walk in heel .

• Anonymous

November 15, 2019 at 6:44 pm

I also agree with u Liz about Kandi she definitely boring 😴😴

November 15, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I don’t understand how some people don’t understand how stressful it is for both spouses when one has cancer.

3. julyol1972

November 15, 2019 at 5:20 pm

I watched my mother be the caretaker of my aunt who also had cancer and ultimately died. It is one of the single most stressful things to go through watching the emotional toll on both of them. My mother put her ego aside and did what needed to be done, but she struggled as my aunt got angry about her circumstance, she cried when my aunt cried, she ran herself ragged caring for her every need – and many days without thanks.

As the cancer invaded my aunt’s body there were many days when she lashed out in anger…and my mother bore the brunt of it. The fear, confusion and anger at her condition made my aunt do and say things that were as hurtful, as they were unexpected.

Yet, many weren’t privy to that behavior. All they saw was a strong woman, silently, and stoically battling her disease. It was only behind the scenes when the other person came out.

So when folks call Nene names and accuse her of being selfish, I often ask them how many of them have been in her shoes. That ish ain’t easy AT ALL! And even though she didn’t handle things the way WE wanted her to, I think she did the best she could.

November 15, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Nene is a storyline for a lot of these girls.

• Shjuana Bailey

November 24, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Not

• Anonymous

November 24, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Like I said, Nene is a storyline for a lot of these girls. The only people who won’t admit this is her haters. It’s common sense for the rest of us.

5. Kenya T Gamble

November 15, 2019 at 6:06 pm

At the end of the day Greg is Mimi’s lap dog he do everything for her and once he got sick she got mad about the fact that he couldn’t be there for her like he always has and the b**** pulled a foul move with that bulsh-t using his illness for her own sympathy

• Liz

November 15, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Gregg is not NeNe’s lap dog. He’s a loving and supportive husband. You would think people like yourself would appreciate that when you’re watching scenes of Kenya’s husband talking to her like a dog and treating her like trash. Anyway, I don’t think NeNe has ever asked for sympathy. But you actually should have sympathy for anybody who has a spouse battling cancer. A lot of you have been so desensitized that it’s sad. This has nothing to do with liking someone or not. It’s just common decency.

• Anonymous

November 16, 2019 at 10:59 am

Nene is a self centered narcissist and will cut her kin folk’s throats for a dollar! She has to be very low life’s to meddle in some one’s marriage and that draws a line straight to hell‼️ But then she Was an easy spread like peanut butter when Gregg as married‼️ They both are not not good people ‼️ How about bringing Greg’s ex-wife on the show let her tail how many really was in their marriage! The whole show is an insult to honorable black women ‼️ All are not represented by these females‼️👍🏽a bad name. And it’s like wh-res that escape from hell This show promotes having children just for a dollar the worst kind of child abuse it is. The whole scenario of this show should be banned from TV you have women talking about s-xual dungeons mothers talking about dill does, grand maws prancing around like ancient pr-stitutes‼️ None of this women should have had children ‼️ GOD help us all‼️

filthy just down right nasty . It is a disgrace how Laura female what a female will do or sale for money. There is not one respectable bone in either of these women. You open up your personal and sacred lives to be viewed for a dollar. Yes sad sad sad and you the media doesn’t make it any better ‼️ Bet they are not allowed to say they go to church. I feel so sad for a young decent adult women that have to look at this, Phil on TV and to those gentlemen who are just getting started with life Women home to meet your mother‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Anonymous

November 16, 2019 at 11:10 am

CORRECTION

Don’t take thes kind Of women home to meet your mother.
          Saling on tv‼️How can’t they sleep at night and think GOD IS THE ONE BLESSING THIS NASTIEST CHARACTERS…..

• Anonymous

November 16, 2019 at 11:22 am

CORRECTION

Don’t take these people to a family reunion ‼️
          He’ll Saling on tv‼️How can’t they sleep at night and think GOD IS THE ONE BLESSING THIS thee NASTIEST CHARACTERS….. you fear of dying in your sleep and going to hell for this type of scene yes I I feel so sorry for the daughters that call their lifestyle fluid instead of the mothers teaching them what is right and wrong you cannot expect to go in a good place living in the world like there’s no consequences to pay after you go to a place you’ve never been before 🔥🔥

6. Tiffani Young

November 15, 2019 at 8:22 pm

As long as God is at the center of it all, you can never go wrong. Stay prayed up Mr. & Mrs. Leakes

7. Anon

November 16, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Been there but I was in Greg’s shoes, watch my husband breakdown and then step up. It was hard when the doctor was saying demise likely and the next day you get a call his dad passed. Family problems and issues still were there but he was there. People congratulate him all the time but what they don’t know is what he actually went through Over 60 days sleeping in a recliner in hospital. Partial foot amputation, not to mention sitting through 4 hours of chemo sessions. All is well with me now. But believe me it’s no time for family and friends to bring drama. I can see my husband tearing someone apart, it was hard on him and just like Greg is grateful I’m grateful to my husband. It hard on the whole family. I could barely watch these episodes without tears. So NeNe thank you for allowing us to see and I’m glad things are looking up for the two of you

8. Barbara

November 22, 2019 at 12:48 pm

I know how hard it is to be a caregivers I think she did all she can do thank God he is cancer free and I thank God that they can work on their marriage now they make a good couple I love Nene and Greg together