'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Monique Samuels Shades One of the RHOP Husbands?

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Monique Samuels Shades One of the RHOP Husbands?

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” stars Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard are back on the outs. And it’s been rumored they had a physical altercation while taping the upcoming season. According to reports, it all started after Candiace allegedly threw a drink in Monique’s face. Monique allegedly responded by physically dragging Candiace.

Since then, it’s also been rumored that Candiace has support from Gizelle Bryant and Robyn Dixon. All three women allegedly feel like Monique may be too violent for the show.

However, Monique reportedly has support from the rest of the cast. And they do not seem to feel as if Monique is too dangerous to film with.

“Married to Medicine” star Dr. Simone Whitmore also has Monique’s back. So it will be interesting to see how things unfold next season.

Interestingly enough, Monique may have shaded an RHOP husband recently.

1. Amara

November 5, 2019 at 10:13 am

I’m assuming this is about Candiace’s husband. He is the type to get messy and involve himself in women beef.

2. Oprah's Wig

November 5, 2019 at 10:22 am

This is definitely about Chris Bassett. Him and Michael are the only two who get so involved in the mess. And well we know Michael and Ashley are good with Monique and her hubby. Juan and Ray don’t care about this kind of stuff.

November 5, 2019 at 10:41 am

In my opinion that isn’t shade that the truth

4. 404

November 5, 2019 at 12:20 pm

So what did Candiace’s hubby say? I’m ready for the new season.

5. Camryn

November 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm

This is where I draw the line with Gizelle, taking Candiace’s side over Monique regarding this matter …there is no way in he// , I hope she dawg walked that bsssssssss. As far as Karen she’s a fraud she chooses sides according to who Gizelle doesn’t get along with ….

• SayWhat

November 5, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Camryn, you know she would. She hates Monique. Remember when Karen & hubby got caught up with IRS & back taxes. She and Robyn was kekeing. Now, karma caught up with Robyn and she owes back taxes. I am curious to see how that play out in the new season. Karen, should be practicing how to verbally slay her.
      The only reason Candaice have beef with Monique, is because, she and Ashley are friends again. Candaice is jealous of the friendship between Monique and Ashley. Which is sad, but not unusual. A lot of people have jealous friendship syndrome. Candaice is just taking everything to a whole new level. Remember, how she acted when Ashely was trying to conceived. She took it personally when Ashley was drinking. Candaice acted as if Ashley was trying to conceived for her.

• Lisa

November 6, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Ashley also dogged monique about drinking while driving and pregnant. Ashley like stirring mess. All the ladies questioned Ashley about husband gayness. So everyone has a beef.

• Nik Nik

November 7, 2019 at 9:25 am

Giselle has always been. Very jealous of Monique!!!

6. T styles

November 5, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I really like Monique, love her & Chris’s Relationship/Family.
    God Bless🙏

7. Yeah I Said It!

November 5, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Oh I think it’s pretty obvious who this is about. I’m sure Candiace will have something to say soon. LOL.

• SayWhat

November 5, 2019 at 4:55 pm

I don’t think that Candaice husband wouls get involved with her beef with Monique. When Candaice was so bothered with Ashley drinking while trying to conceived. Chris B, told her to stay out of it. He checks Candaice or try to when she starts popping off. Honestly, I don’t think Chris like the way Candaice behaves. If she doesn’t change, I don’t think the marriage will last. Candaice is extremely high maintenance.
      The sad thing is, Monique’s husband had stated before that he likes the friendship he was building with Candaice husband Chris. He enjoy hanging out with him & the feelings were mutual. Last season, Monique’s husband told her to try and make up with Candaice because, he likes hanging out with Chris. He said Chris was a cool dude.

8. Bobbi

November 5, 2019 at 4:20 pm

I agree. Candice is the violent one, She thinks she is entitled and better than the rest. I used to really like her. Her Mom is a joke. Only if Candiace would act this way with her crazy mother.

• Aleise Roberts

November 6, 2019 at 10:59 pm

I’m with you on that about Candace. She has a sense of entitlement syndrome. If she would have thrown a drink in my face she would ha e got IT. TV show or not. That barbie would have got it. I believe Monique is the most mature on the show. I was feeling Karen at first but she cant even be real at her age. About Ashley, glad she conceived but she has always know her hubby was gay, and I do believe she is big that’s why they mesh. It’s their thing. Folks seems to forget everytime someone had somerhalder and ng going on Ashley was all up in it trying to give it exposure. Her baby should help her grow up because she is a messy lil girl.

9. EVK27909

November 5, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Hilarious.. they need security.. it’s okay for them to talk junk and get in people’s faces or toss a drink.. but when they get dragged oh cry I’m scared.. please.. they just woke up and realized she’s no joke!!

10. Demetria Nelson-McNaulty

November 5, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Every season I get to watch women claiming to have so much class act classless, and walk around town with their noses in the air, and a stick up their yazoo’s. If someone throws a drink and hit you with it you have been assaulted, handle your business.
    Everybody else get some business, you all are looking silly out in in the streets.

• Lina

November 11, 2019 at 10:15 am

👏👏👏

11. Angela

November 5, 2019 at 5:37 pm

How dare Candiace throw drinks on someone. Did she not expect a negative reaction. Btw, isn’t this the same person who pulled a knife on Ashley. Who truly has a violent streak. Candiace behaves like a brat rather than a grown woman. She needs to get over herself.

12. Albertha

November 5, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Candice,definitely need to grow up. I don’t think the marriage will last,because she is an entitled old Brat that have no respect for her husband. Have you noticed the way that she has spoken to him when he tries to speak to her regarding her rotten, childish behavior. She needs to be dragged.

13. LauraO

November 5, 2019 at 7:14 pm

First of all, Candace is too young for this group. She acts like an entitled brat because she IS one! She’s trying much too hard to stay on the show by creating drama and beef with Monique-for no reason. She’s doing WAY TOO MUCH. I’m sick of her and all her silly makeup! Team Monique ALL DAY!

• Theresa

November 6, 2019 at 6:41 am

She’s out of her age group and out of her mind! She cries all the time…well, not when she’s screaming to talk over someone. She is dangerous…she’s killing off the viewers….It’s time to let her GO!!

14. Shirley Rawls

November 5, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Like it

15. Patricia

November 5, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Giselle has been jealousy of Monique since her arrival to the show,. Of course she will deny it. Robin speeds her time smelling Giselle farts and kissing up to her even when Giselle is dead wrong. Monique & Karen make the show, Poor Candice, she really doesn’t fit in , she’s way to messy and starts to much trouble. Monique should have whipped her tail.

• Trisha

November 6, 2019 at 5:55 am

Yes I use like gizelle and Robyn but after this not now they are wrong for taking Candace side when she is the one that strated with Monica

• Nik nik

November 7, 2019 at 9:30 am

You are 💯% correct!!!

• Woohoo

November 10, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Gizelle is so messy. Someone throw her a towel just MESSY! I Can’t believe she was ever a 1st Lady. She has no class.

16. Lady Love

November 6, 2019 at 8:36 am

I do believe Giselle is very jealous of MoniqueI think she wants Monique’s lifestyle that she might used to have but she does not no longer have and Robin it’s true no matter what gizelle says or does whether wrong or right..robin is a ride or die for Giselle yes can just needs to get off the shell she does not fit in she’s not mature enough to handle anything can’t even handle her mother so let alone the ladies she has a lot of maturity issues and mommy issues that’s coming off as braddy I like money I think she’s had strong confident and she’s not taking nobody’s messand Giselle and Robin need to watch themselves because they’re the type that will throw the Rock and hide their hands at the same time I like people like that you have to question their loyalty I don’t even think the Lord of one another to be honest with you but just remember what goes around comes back around be careful who you mess with whenever you decide to throw a drink in someone’s face and you don’t expect to get dragged or punched in the face you need to be careful of your own actions because that is a salt it’s just like spitting on someone it’s a salt and Monique had every right 2 drager she should have dragged the right to a Mama’s door LOL

• Trinity

November 6, 2019 at 10:24 am

Lady love, have you heard of run on sentence? Geeez.

17. Taylor Catrice Downing

November 6, 2019 at 10:26 am

I like Monique. I think her and Chris have a great message, but please don’t respond to Candiace’s level of childishness. She is a beautiful woman with a great husband and three adorable children. Live your best life and don’t get caught up with that nonsense.

18. CHARLOTTE

November 7, 2019 at 11:24 pm

You will always believe that Giselle is jealous of Monique and that isn’t true. Monique is living her life and Giselle has her own like. So people stop the bullsh-t about Giselle being jealous of other women on the show. This is a TV SHOW. YOU’Ll just hating of them two. Get a life.