'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Stars Ryan & Charmaine Address Fallout with Van + the Kitty Rumors

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Stars Ryan & Charmaine Address Fallout with Van + the Kitty Rumors

Photo Credit: Power 105.1/YouTube

“Black Ink Crew Chicago” returns December 4. And not everyone from the cast is returning. Van, Lily, Bella, and Jenn are out. This could be one of the reasons why Van said he would be exposing the show and cast in the coming days.

Charmaine and Ryan appeared on “The Breakfast Club” recently. Van was brought up and Charmaine expressed her feelings about the drama that took place last season. She confirmed that it’s one of the reasons why she’s not in a good place with Van, half of the cast and producers.

Ryan addressed the rumors about him and Kitty. And he explained what made them become close friends.

1. Old School

December 3, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I’m sure Van will be responding soon enough. But I do agree that it’s a double standard with how the women on these shows are treated. The fact that the NY show’s main storyline is if Kit slept with Ryan is ridiculous.

December 3, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I am so happy for Charmaine. I know she’s missing her mother so it’s a bittersweet time for her.

• Cynthia Boyer

December 4, 2019 at 12:03 pm

Stay 💪 charmaine my mom passed on Dec. 30 2017..and Im still mess up about that.. I want u to win at everything u do..GOD BLESS BABY GIRL. GOD GOT U!!!

3. Curious

December 3, 2019 at 5:17 pm

If they did sleep together who business is it? I still can’t figure out why it’s such an issue, Cease and Kitty are not an item and have said numerous times they aren’t going to be

4. Goldie61

December 3, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Charmaine your behaviour is less than ladylike and it’s not to say that it’s ok to start vicious rumors/lies, just remember to receive the respect you want you have to 1st respect yourself.

5. MsCoCoMango