'Black Ink Crew' Star Miss Kitty Flirts with Ryan Henry

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Miss Kitty Flirts with Ryan Henry

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” star Kitty has been a hot topic on the show as of late. And it’s all because it’s been rumored that she slept with Ryan from 9Mag. Both Kitty and Ryan have denied this, but Tati told Ceaser that the rumor is true. She also claimed that she saw it all go down.

As a result of what Ceaser was told, he decided to fire Kitty. Kitty is furious and so are many fans of the show.

On the upcoming episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Kitty takes a trip to Chicago. And it seems as if she may end up flirting with Ryan in a preview.

December 12, 2019 at 8:32 am

I mean they probably did sleep together but it shouldn’t have been made a d-mn storyline on the show.

• Queen

December 12, 2019 at 8:58 am

This is what annoys me about the New York show. The storylines lack substance. They drag out the dumbest things. I’m glad they have cleaned up the Chicago one though. It’s way more substance now and Lily is gone. They need to make some major changes to the New York cast.

• Edgar Rosario

December 12, 2019 at 11:39 pm

I hate that b-tch Tati,she ways in somebody buisness!!!

• Lady G

December 16, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Tati is so d-mn two faced. When she was going thru her drama, in court, kitty was there for her. It’s so true, give people love & they show you who they really is. I hope her a-s wind up in jail!!

• Katerya Johnson

December 18, 2019 at 11:38 pm

I agree. But d-mn all this just cause kit may have slept with someone how is that anyone’s business Donna got a dude tati got her dude and kit hasn’t said one thing I didn’t see this much effort when donna was banging in the bathroom

• Mspam

December 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm

So true..Donna freaked everyone in the shop including not so cute walt.plus Donna look like she stinks and Tati looks high all the time..but to do their friend like that…smh

• Lady G

December 16, 2019 at 7:08 pm

I don’t get it. Why is Cesar feeling some type of way?, he never make it known that he wanted a relationship with kitty, only wanted to get his d-ck wet. Now he’s mad because it’s rumored that she slept with Ryan,BOY BYE. Cesar f-cked everything that opened for him. Miss Kitty do you & the h-ll with Cesar.

2. Oh Well

December 12, 2019 at 8:39 am

I think they slept together. I don’t see the big deal because they are both single. Tati needs to get a life.

December 12, 2019 at 9:32 am

In my opinion I think they slept together 🤔

• Samantha Barnes

December 13, 2019 at 10:10 am

Who tf cares if they slept together, kit is single so is Ryan, Rachael made herself clear that she is not checking fa him. Ceasar is an a-shole who is very immature and lack common sense. I think kit deserves to be happy even if it’s ryan. Btw he looks a sh-t load better than her last

• Liz

December 30, 2019 at 7:48 pm

So what?

4. Kimberly

December 12, 2019 at 9:36 am

Welp.

5. Raymond Ireland

December 12, 2019 at 10:43 am

Why not? It’s reality TV. When you do these type of shows your life and personal business become fair game. It’s all about story lines and ratings wether it’s true or not. Yes they do domes tattoos but ppl don’t watch for that. Ppl watch to see the drama and stories involved in the different kinds of relationships the people are involved in.

6. Too S*xy

December 12, 2019 at 10:48 am

Who cares it’s nobody’s business!!!!

7. Star Diamond

December 12, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Get it Ms. Kitty. They look cute together if so. Their business. Not ours!!!! They’d be the cute power couple. Ceasar had his chance and messed up. Ryan and his sexy a-s SMH my gawd….(he could get it) would definitely treat Kitty how she needs to be treated and respected like the Queen she is.

• Katrina Holland

December 12, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I love Ryan too… But let’s not forget he already had a queen. And we seen how that went down. But if they did they did.. no one’s business, especially Caesar funny looking a-s

• Gmerice

December 12, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Maaaan don’t nobody want Rachel with that stabk ass attitude

• Just Saying

December 12, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Ryan does 🤷🏾‍♀️

• MaCheryl

December 13, 2019 at 8:31 am

Yes they really do! Ryan and Kitty, both have a lot in common. They need to give it a go.

• Cynthia Person

December 15, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Right she deserve a real man and Ryan is the one Caesar he really messed up this time acting so childish he deserted baby mama lol get it Miss Kitty I don’t think she cheated but this time she just might

8. Barnard Peterkin

December 12, 2019 at 12:49 pm

This will be the most watched Black Ink ever.

• Mia Davis

December 13, 2019 at 11:59 am

I wish ryan & ms kitty get it in now sin ceaser fired her y’all want smoke well you all in new york can get it .Trust me and tati you want to run your mouth well run tell this she lucky Teddy ugly cause i can’t see ms.kitty & teddy together tati would cry

9. Margarita Montanez

December 12, 2019 at 3:52 pm

I mean who wouldn’t flirt with Ryan look at his sexy a-s he is amazingly Fine🥰😘

10. Latrice S Maxwell

December 12, 2019 at 5:03 pm

They make a good couple. They both single. She deserves love and Ryan just s-xy.

11. Ladyd

December 12, 2019 at 5:51 pm

If Ryan marriege over and Miss.Kitty aint got no man Cease. Help me with this one whats the problem with them getting together they grown. Cease just jealous why aint she your lady cease I’ll tell you why. ” you aint loyal to no one period” Hell youf workers get fired for anything. A hot mess. Hiring Cease no thank you.

12. Lala

December 12, 2019 at 6:37 pm

I personally do not think kit slept with Ryan did you see his body language in the trailer when kit touched his hair he definitely looked offended.

• Didi Thomas

December 12, 2019 at 7:21 pm

He didn’t look offended. Ryan’s just socially awkward. I’ve noticed that he doesn’t look people in the eye when he speaks to them. He’s just weird like that.

13. Twizzi

December 12, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Regardless if he f-cked or not who gives a f-ck… that b-tch is bad and single, ryan is a n-gga wit money and hes single too let them n-ggas f-ck if they wanna f-ck.

• Samantha Barnes

December 13, 2019 at 10:14 am

Like a mfer!

14. F#CK 'EM

December 13, 2019 at 9:03 pm

I hope they get together….

15. Joani joan

December 14, 2019 at 3:43 am

All these fools better go to the Doctor sleeping with any one that hit the show ,Kitty better be ready for crazy Rachel she looks to be the kind of woman that wants what she wants and when she wants it I don’t want you but you can’t move on with another unless she says so, the fight is coming just watch kit should be very careful out there alone in Chicago I don’t want Ryan with neither one of them he thinks he’s cute and his family is not having it and Yes he is fine as wine.

16. Anna

December 15, 2019 at 6:42 pm

If they did nobody business especially Ceaser no good looking azz he feelings hurt lol

17. Thea

December 16, 2019 at 5:50 pm

I hope these two do get it going. They have more in common unlike their previous delights. Caesar don’t know what he wants and Miss Kitt is on a whole other level, Rachel’s done with Ryan so…. I’ll like these two better. Vh1, let them take this slow and without complication. I’m feeling it.

18. Mspam

December 19, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Tati need to worry about her pill addiction and going to prison.Plus she always looks dirty to me.i think she’s jealous.I hope Ms Kitty and Ryan do hook up..Cute couple.Ceaser will never be a Ryan Henry..ijs Ryan is fine as hell.I love his vibe

• Loca

December 19, 2019 at 10:17 pm

First of all ms Kitty and Ryan his business if they do then f**k Tati,
      Donna, Ceaser Anyone in shop also for me both are cute couple…Ceaser f**king ugly not cute at all ew anyway hope they together and be happy