Quantcast
'Married to Medicine' Star Dr. Jackie Walters Questions Her Friendship with Dr. Simone Whitmore

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Jackie Walters Questions Her Friendship with Dr. Simone Whitmore

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Married to Medicine” fans are still talking about the reunion. The first trailer was dropped hours ago, and many fans were shocked to find out Dr. Simone Whitmore and Dr. Jackie Walters have fallen out. But on the upcoming episode, it appears the beginning of their demise may have taken place.

While the ladies are at Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris’ housewarming party, Simone pulls Jackie to the side. She tells Jackie that there is “unfinished business” to tend to. Simone is referring to Jackie’s defunct relationship with Buffie Purselle.

After Jackie comes to the conclusion that Simone wants her to apologize to Buffie, again, she makes her irritation known. And she begins to question her friendship with Simone.

1. Vee

December 20, 2019 at 9:38 am

Okay. I’m completely disgusted by Jackie this season. Who does she think she is? Buffie does not have to deal with her pain the way Jackie has. Does Jackie not understand she is not God? If Buffie has decided she doesn’t want to go out here and become some activist about miscarriages, that’s her right. It still doesn’t give Jackie the right to be an a-shole towards her. Someone on here said Jackie is the puppet master and Heavenly, Quad, and Contessa are her puppets, and I have to say I see it now. Because all three of them appear to parrot her opinions on Buffie. Word from word. It’s a shame grown women are still being followers. That should have ended in high school. I’m proud of Simone for having enough sense to have her own opinions.

• Ree

December 20, 2019 at 11:30 am

Aman sister, well said

• Sivee

December 20, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Jackie has been a snobby B-tch since season 1. She was so rude to Quad and questioned why any doctor would marry her. I’m just glad that people are seeing what a C-NT yup I said it, that she really is.

• Shauntae Gray

December 22, 2019 at 8:46 am

Thank you so much that everyone is seeing Jackie for the person she really is. I truly believe Jackie is unhappy within here own life so she tries to make everyone else feel less then her. I haven’t been a fan of Quads since season 3. Heavenly is just a 🤡 and contessa is just a follower she wants to be accepted so bad she don’t care what she has to do.

• Rena

December 20, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Jackie has already apologized for what had been said. I guess people want her to kiss Buffie a-s. And Simone need to mind her business.

• Anonymous

December 20, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Actually, Jackie wants people to kiss her a-s constantly. And anyone who doesn’t, she has a problem with. Simone is minding her business. Real friends tell their friends when they are wrong. Unfortunately, some people don’t get that because they are so used to everyone kissing Jackie’s a-s and treating her like she’s God. PS. Jackie’s apologies were both trash. The first one was condescending. And the second one was done away from the group when it should have been in front of the group like when she embarrassed Buffie prior.

• deb dyson

December 20, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Exactly, I need not say more.

• ARW

December 22, 2019 at 9:34 am

I agree. A public apology is required, just like the public embarrassment. What kind of Dr is Jackie, she should have known better.

• Ryan

December 21, 2019 at 11:37 am

I agree. The apology that Jackie gave was sincere. If Buffie accepted it she shouldn’t be wallowing on and on about it.

• TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!!

December 22, 2019 at 9:06 am

I am sorry Jackie’s apology came only after there was pressure. I used to think that Jackie was the only one who had some sense of reasoning. Now it seems that the real Jackie has shown her face. At the Reunion when she Curtis was having problems she told Curtis to find someone to make him happy if he wasn’t happy in their marriage because her focus was on the women suffering from cancer and not focusing on her husband. So he goes out and fonds someone and she wants to play the victim. She was less than a doctor and just plain dumb to think just because l opened up to you about a sensitive amd personal subject you take it upon yourself to blast it in an open forum. That goes against her hypocratic oath she took and not to mention just being a decent human being. She has become someone l don’t like and would never trust.

• Edith

December 21, 2019 at 6:52 pm

It was a half-a*s apology, that’s why. And having a pit bull behind herDr. Devil.

• Kdiva

December 21, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Yes, how many times is she supposed to.apologize.

• Melissa Sistrunk

December 22, 2019 at 2:30 am

Jackie apology wasn’t genuine, that’s why she’s still pissed about the whole ideal. If Jackie understood what she did wrong,she have no reason to be angry. Did you not listen to what she told her husband. Basically saying Buffie is not where she is…too high up for Buffie & Huq, so she had to come off her throne and apologize to shut them up, to appease them. Itz written all over her face that she didn’t mean it and her actions showed it. Simone, her friend of over 20 yrs knew it wasn’t genuine, told her she need to try again…because that apology was fake as h-ll…but Jackie doesn’t think she makes mistakes and she’s angry that someone call her out on her mistake….

• Marisol Davis

December 22, 2019 at 9:56 am

It was an insincere apology. That jackie gave. I used to like Jackie. Not anymore. Her , quad, contessa,and heavenly can leave. The show will be just fine with the others

• Sodi

December 21, 2019 at 9:14 am

Jackie has always being one of the characters I like because she is very reasonable, however i think if the other lady do not want to handle her problem the way Jackie does that is her right. No one is perfect so I think that. Jackie could apologize without been upset . Simone I liove your character more. You are not anyone side but the right way . Way to go girl keep it up.!

• Lisa Patterson

December 22, 2019 at 1:14 am

I agree, also why would Jackie be upset that her friend Simone ask her to apologize again. Isnt that what she did with Simone and Heavenly when they were on the outs set up a meeting and asking her to apologize again. What’s good for one is good for them all. Heavenly need to get a storyline and keep her noisy butt out of everyone else’s business.Jackie, Quad, and Heavenly are very jealous of others on the show and constantly bring drama Mariah’s way, when she isnt even involved or around.

• Crystal Robinson

December 22, 2019 at 8:18 am

Jackie should have some sympathy for Buffie…Since Jackie is also infertile or did she forget…Dont put people on blast when you in the same situation B-tch

• SHELIA BURTON

December 23, 2019 at 8:22 pm

I hear you Ladies, I REALLY do. I just feel the need to comment…… 1st and for most I was told I could never have a child. However, after many Complications, near death mishapps and much Prayer I had a Son, not very heathy in the beginning, but now he is. I was told them he was a miricle, and I would never be able to have another ar to concieve. After years of trying I was not able to. It took alot out of me, m own Husband saying I am half a Women and leaving. But I WISH ther was a Strong Woman like Dr. Jackie around when I was going through what I did. She touched me dearly. This Woman has said I am Sorry too many times. LET IT GO!!! Everyone will not understand the amount of Strenghth Jackie was THINKING Buffy had. She is just not ready to stand up for regular woman that share our Problem (Destiny). Thank GOD Jackie is….. If Dr. Jackie is reading this…..THANK YOU It meant the World to me to see someone of your standards hold your head high. Buffy I am Prayinng for your Strength…….Ladies commentig, WALK A MILE first

2. Realness

December 20, 2019 at 9:47 am

Jackie is too arrogant to even stop and realize that her and Buffie don’t even have the same kind of hurt. Jackie has never had a miscarriage. She’s never been pregnant. Had she actually taken the time to listen to Buffie when they talked about it and not made it about herself, she would have understood the difference and not have called Buffie infertile. Because the truth is, Buffie is not infertile. Jackie is. So since they don’t have the same experiences, Jackie should shut up and stop judging Buffie about how she’s handling something she herself has never experienced. I’m truly upset at how all these women on the show are ganging up on a woman hurting from having multiple miscarriages. It’s awful.

• JennyC

December 20, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Realness, you nailed it with this comment!!!

December 20, 2019 at 10:06 am

Jackie doesn’t like to be called out. So she’ll never like Buffie. That’s why it was funny to see her saying Simone likes to hold grudges. Jackie has been holding a grudge with Mariah since season one.

• Im Sayin

December 20, 2019 at 10:39 am

I agree.

• Takeisha

December 20, 2019 at 5:43 pm

So true my friend… Jackie is dead wrong and she don’t want to own her sh-t…

4. Marriedatfirstaight

December 20, 2019 at 10:46 am

Grown women following behind Jackie is pathetic……

5. The Truth

December 20, 2019 at 11:49 am

Jackie doesn’t want real friends. She wants puppets who will never tell her when she’s wrong.

6. Robin

December 20, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Ummmm H-ll yeah Jackie what you missed is you didn’t give a Genuine Apology & Your Friend of 20 Plus Years No You Didn’t. One thing thing for sure & two two for certain you will reap what you sow. You are Soooooooo right about not hiding your hurt, Because Only Hurt People Hurts People. Buffie not hurting you did that. Yeah for Buffie she’s about to get her a surrogate to have her baby. Unfortunately Jackie not because Curtis said H-ll No!!!

7. Shayla

December 20, 2019 at 1:04 pm

I think it’s telling that Jackie wants to cut people off if they call her out on anything. First Mariah, then Buffie, and now Simone.

8. Deborah Duncan

December 20, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Yass! Honey! Dr. Jackie grow up! Who do you think you are passing judgment on people. YOU ARE NOT GOD! You, Contessa, and that crazy dentist all need some whip a-s poured on you! Straighten UP! Not a a good look for professional women!

9. Karen Banks

December 20, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I’m glad to see that Symone is not kissing Jackie a-s about this situation, the wanna be MRS GOODIE TWO SHOES have turned herself into a HATEFUL B-TCH. She better keep her EYES and EARS focused on CURTIS the CREEP!

10. Lena

December 21, 2019 at 11:31 am

She did apologize, but I’ve never been a fan of Simon she always side hoppin and seems to change her opinions on issues with the ladies in the past.( that’s what editing has displayed to me) .If Buffie didn’t receive or feel Jackie apologize wasnt heartfelt, why didnt she tell her @ that Time. A simple I’ll forgive you but I don’t think you mean it would’ve been great. I love Jackie and Heavenly and Contessa and Quad

• Kdiva

December 21, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Yes, the only voice of reason in these comments, I dont know what show everyone is watching?

• AP

December 23, 2019 at 11:55 am

I agree. Jackie has apologized several times and it seems to me that if she apologizes 20 more times, it will not be accepted by Buffie. Buffie is hurt, but there is something deeper going on. An apology is not going to solve it. She needs to speak to a professional. I also feel Simone is wrong for continuing to ask Jackie to apologize.

11. M Howell

December 21, 2019 at 2:26 pm

I can’t believe that no one has stated the obvious: Jackie has changed up and is acting like this to make her storyline more interesting so she isn’t dropped from show. She has a new house and a new business she needs to pay for.

• Eddie Perkins

December 22, 2019 at 12:03 am

I think that somewhere under all that hostility Jackie is still angry with Curtis for cheating on her. In her mind she’s going to hurt other people before they hurt her. Jackie have been taking jabs at folks for a while

12. M Wms

December 21, 2019 at 8:58 pm

I love Married to Medicine…all the women have certain flaws…They all seem to be shady and talk about each other low key. Jackie was dead wrong, and did not want to admit it..the strongest can always admit. And usually do it without hesitation. Dr. Heavenly is a hot a-s mess…she is not professional, or classy. I could not be her patient. Loud, ghetto and trashy. Always downplaying somebody with little room to do so. It might just be the alcohol. She is the character I despise the most. And she has the biggest mouth i done seen this far..just big and loud!!…blood shot eyes.I will look up and research why people have those spots in their eyes…Just something else. I feel bad for her husband..he is chilled and laid back. I would not be able to listen to her squeaky voice. And im not the type to not like people. Watching her has made it possible. A disgrace to black doctors everywhere!!!

13. Wendy L Roberts

December 22, 2019 at 8:48 am

I feel like Jackie acts like she is better than the ladies. It was not her story to tell about buffie, and for once she needs to get off that high horse and see someone else view, no wonder why her husband cheated she acts like she is better than he is and that being a Doctor entitles her to be a b-tch…I use to like Jackie but now after I see her true colors I can’t stand her..

14. Nonya bizness

December 22, 2019 at 10:59 am

Tacky Jacky is bitter and her mask has fallen off. She shows her GOD complex as a Dr & A HUMAN. Where’s the passion, love & Oath as a Dr. Buffie should sue the Sh$t out of her. Jackie is as poison as her group of mean nasty girls. Hellish, quad the fraud, & Corn-tessa. They all are poor example of grown women, Black girls/Women rock & Compasionate human beings. If Quad the fraud stay not being apart of M2M then Buffie should stay she’s M2M and a bonified success in her own right!!!

15. Jack

December 24, 2019 at 9:23 am

Jackie has apologized to Buffy three times. How many times does she need to say I’m sorry? She even sat down with her on the beach and had a talk with her. If one has done their part by apologizing and that person doesn’t agree, than you are to shake the dust off your feet. No, it wasn’t nice that Dr Jackie put her on blast in the beginning but how many darn apologies does Buffy need? She herself has said she accepted her apology, but as soon as Buffy gets around the group she delves back into that place. In my opinion Dr Jackie could apologize 25 times and it’ll not be enough for Buffy. To change the subject a bit, Buffy wasn’t the kindest to Toya when Joseline went after her either. We didn’t see Buffy go after Joseline right there, like the others went after Jackie. Instead Toya and husband left her party. Also Toya wasn’t pleased when Simone brought Buffy to her party, instead Buffy acted privileged.