Quantcast
'Power' Star Michael Rainey Jr. Slams a Follower After They Come for La La Anthony

‘Power’ Star Michael Rainey Jr. Slams a Follower After They Come for La La Anthony

Photo Credit: Starz/YouTube

La La Anthony’s time on “Power” concluded on an earlier episode of the final season. Although it was tough to say goodbye to the rest of the cast, some may wonder if handling the comments on social media was worse.

In fact, the actress has been called out by the fans a lot. Many have criticized her acting skills. And Joseph Sikora, the actor who portrays Tommy Egan, even responded to the criticism on Instagram.

Now Michael Rainey, Jr. is clapping back. After La La left a comment on one of his posts, a follower took a jab. And Michael wasn’t having it.

Check out the screenshots below.

December 14, 2019 at 10:39 am

Why do people pick on Lala all the time?

2. Dewane Bass

December 14, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Y’all talking about la la sh-t she getting that bag so f-ck what u talking about

• Keep going LaLa

July 10, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Thank you mam. I hought LaLa did excellent. What is wrong with people she can act. I love LaLa role she did very well. Do ur thang LaLa u are a great actress.

3. STEPHEN

December 14, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Lala,behind every successful man is a strong woman, fight hard to keep your family together

4. Babe Riles

December 14, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Her acting was fine. I hated to see her get killed. She was an asset to the show.

• Jessy

December 14, 2019 at 11:40 pm

No her acting was anything but fine she lacked the emotion that was needed however she was an asset to the show and I don’t think she deserved to die , the people picking on her are ignorant

• Paul

July 10, 2020 at 11:32 am

I agree, I loved her

5. Linda Barnes Walker

December 15, 2019 at 9:04 am

LaLa was just an actress playing a roll, no more no less, when her character started doing too much, it was only a matter of time before she’d have to go,she’ll do something else and in her down time she can work on real life

6. Darryl Young

December 15, 2019 at 11:37 am

jugement comes in all fashions as opinions do as well peaple and media are in ways very sinfull displaying the lack of understanding they set a side from them selves humble them selves and mind to own business and live nothing positive shut up

7. Smiley

December 15, 2019 at 10:55 pm

I think she wasn’t a great actress on power eveeyone hv an opinion no hard feelings…

8. Guest

December 16, 2019 at 7:17 am

People can be harsh, insensitive and rude on social media with those they don’t even know. The disrespect is real. Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️. I didn’t watch Power after the first season, however; I’m proud of Lala bc she’s booking a lot of acting jobs which shows she’s either skilled at her craft, a very likable person, or both. Whatever the case maybe, I’m happy for her. She’s shown tenacity in trying to continue to work on her craft as a bonafide actress in Hollywood. It’s not easy! Go Lala! 👍🏽💪🏽👊🏽

9. Thea

December 16, 2019 at 5:55 pm

👏👏👏👏Michael…Lala did well in her role. Haters gonna hate. Get the bag Sis.

10. Tuwana

December 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I thought LaLa was wonderful. I loved her scenes. I would love to see more of her in the future. The camera sure do love her as well.

11. Zaus

July 10, 2020 at 4:59 pm

I love her. She easy on the eyes too.