'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes Clarifies Her Relationship with Marc Daly

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star NeNe Leakes Clarifies Her Relationship with Marc Daly

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore has hit a rough patch in her marriage to Marc Daly. And she’s not sure they will be able to save their marriage. Months ago, she announced their separation. On the current season, viewers are able to see the couple address their issues. And many feel like Marc doesn’t have Kenya’s back.

In fact, many are floored by Marc’s comments about NeNe Leakes. While at dinner with the other couples, Marc said that he doesn’t have an issue with NeNe. And NeNe has always been nice to him and shown him respect. He also said NeNe reached out to Kenya to apologize for body-shaming her while she was pregnant.

Interestingly enough, NeNe addressed all of this recently.

1. Precious

December 23, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Leave NeNe alone, she has been through a traumatic experience with the possibility of losing her husband. Thank God that she did not. . Let’s not forget how Kenya operates. Her behavior last night with Leaking Cynthia’s proposal is the worst “snake gate” ever. Kenya puts her Miss USA over her marriage and the birth of Brooklyn, smh

• Jade

December 23, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Exactly, well said 👏👏

• Jade

December 23, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Kenya is so disgusting & insecure. Her marriage to Marc went down the drain. She couldnt even be truly happy for Cynthia her so called “friend”.thats why she intentionally leaked her proposal news. That woman is sad.

• Barbara Smith

December 24, 2019 at 12:44 pm

I agree with you. Also couples do not have to agree or have same relationship with an individual. NeNe was very cirfual to Marc & he with her. He doesn’t have to hate NeNe along with his wife. When has lying to stick with wife acceptable. Kenya could be wrong. Less face it, I can’t think of too many people that can stand Kenya, including me. U agree with her hubby, Marc, she us a media whore at anyone else’s expense. But Marc got her a.s, she want try it on him, she’s afraid too,see how she back down or get quiet when E. F. Hutton speakes…Soo she know better than the mess she pull. When she come in, I turn the channel, who
          is she trying to hurt this time. Baby, Marc got your number, & he ain’t backing down, you coward..

• Idele Dawson

December 24, 2019 at 8:46 pm

I totally agree with you sis

• Glove

December 24, 2019 at 7:38 pm

True

• Truth Writer

December 24, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Kenya is thirsty for power, position and money. Without NeNe the show is boring. Kenya is trying too hard the to secure a spot, apparently no talent for movies just reality television. Kenya trying too get her coins higher or salary…not interested in Kenya without NeNe no show Cynthia playing strong really a follower. NeNe was trying to survive last season give her a break remember Marc did not like reality television now it appears the coins have changed his mind. No NeNe no show she is or was transparent making the RHOA. Bye RHOA and Potamic sucks. So no African-American reality shows. I no longer watch no story lines made up television.

• Shawn

December 25, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Kenya situation was funny when her and her mom was going through some serious mess and Nene thought it was funny all I’m saying is yes they all go through some things and everybody needs to respect it and act grown ..thus show is about who wants the mist attention.. And to be the center of attraction ..sad cause its always some he say sh-t y’all to old for that …fr if u going to be cool be cool if not go ur separate ways and stop worrying bout who hang with who and stop worrying bout somebody house or family y’all need a new name called the jealous the worried and the drama queens fr Mandi is the cool on fr

• Mary

December 26, 2019 at 10:59 am

Don’t know if Kenya is disgusting/insecure (I can’t say – I have never met her nor had a conversation with her). I do know all of them (stopped watching because) are an embarrassment. There must be a better way of making a living instead of acting ratchet and ghetto. They are grown women and in Nene’s case a grandmother – very sad. We are our own worse enemy. Give /AndyBRAVO credit for giving them a pass to act like immature childish girls. Clearly not role models for our young women of color.

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Well i don’t know what you’re looking at but you have to know Kenya Moore and not assume you know her. But we all know Nene ain’t happy for nobody. Kenya already started on the wedding. You didn’t say anything about Cynthia talking with her new best friend Eva

• Greg

December 24, 2019 at 8:12 pm

INever want to watch another beauty pageant in my life thanks to Kenya Moore!
      What happened to grace and class when it comes to beauty queens. Kenya missed that lecture. You also have to remember Walter her first love!!!

• Mary

December 26, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Hey Greg – we all know Kenya is dying for and vgneeds attention. Help me understand why Grandma Nene finds it necessary to act out on a consistent basis. What an embarrassment – but she’s “rich” (lol). Would love to hear your thoughts on her. Thanks.

• Linda Riddick

December 27, 2019 at 7:26 am

I would like all the fans to know that if Nene leaves the Atlanta housewives you best to shut it down there will be no Atlanta housewives without NeNe leakes Cynthia can go get on a box and get mailed away. When Cynthia needs to speak up she don’t she make herself look so small to the audience the rest of the ladies do what you do because Atlanta housewives will not be there and believe me. Andy if you listening to this we will not watch believe me she makes the show regardless what her actions is or motives is she is Atlanta peach and if she doesn’t start holding the peach in her hand we will abolish the show fast and a hurry. Sometimes you have to listen at the people because on that show look what’s happening to them they can’t hold a man they can’t hold a boyfriend they can’t hold a husband and to go out and have babies by men that really truly did not love them was horrible. Mrs Nene has kept her Greg’s love and still together she may have went through a horrible time with the cancer but if you have never been there to receive it that kind of attention or to give that kind of attention you cannot speak on it. I applaud Mrs Nene 100%

• K.

December 27, 2019 at 8:46 am

Maybe all of these types of shows should go away! There no winners in any of these shows. Week after week the women involved must show the worst attributes of themselves just to get camera time. All of them are superficial and shallow. Few have relationships worth paying attention too. Nene is no saint! She has made a fool of herself on many occasions, and has sewed hate and division since day one. Without this show where would many of these women be? In many of these franchises there are truly only a handful of cast members who are successful in their own right, which begs to question why on earth they would want to do a show like this. Andy Cohen doesn’t seem to respect any of these women, they are simply puppets to be used and exposed. the messier the better. But all of these women sign on knowing that their camera time is dependent on their worst natures being front and center, so I have no sympathy for any one them!

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:19 pm

We didn’t miss Nene big mouth a bit. She go overboard all the time but I guess that’s what you’ll like. Well she’s not needed with her bullying self. She to old for that.

• Tonya Simmons

December 30, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I do too!

2. anon anon

December 23, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Kenya needs to stop trying to blame everything on Nene. Marc is her problem. Not Nene. But she never keeps that same energy with him.

3. Yeah I Said It!

December 23, 2019 at 2:04 pm

LOL at Kenya being exposed for more lies.

4. Yep

December 23, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Marc basically humiliated Kenya on last night’s episode. Marc just helped Kenya secure another season of RHOA and all it took was her dignity and self respect.

Bravo checks

• Shawn

December 25, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Marlo is a sh-t starter instigate and a news reported gtfu ppl to old for that

5. Bianca

December 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm

It’s so obvious why Marc ran for the hills 🏃‍♂️

• Swells

December 23, 2019 at 7:22 pm

I’m sorry Bravo brought Kenya back…never have been, never will be a fan of hers. For such an attractive woman her ways are not. I wouldn’t trust that evil snake as far as I could spit on a windy day in Chicago.

• Freddie Renee Bible

December 24, 2019 at 12:41 am

I like drama like the next person but I don’t like the mess that Keyna brings I wish they would take her off I really believe she paid Marco to marry her and give her a baby just to give her a powerline on the show how could a mother ask who comes frist me or the baby and to hate on Cynthia Bailey’s proposal that is mean and hateful to want to ruin someone else’s joy and happiness please keep Nene and please get rid of Kenya bring adults I’m grown women let someone still living in the 70s and being messy like a 16 year old get rid of Kenya

• Diane Reed

December 25, 2019 at 1:52 am

Me too.

• Linda Riddick

December 27, 2019 at 7:27 am

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:30 pm

Kenya’s not the snake she’s the most honest person on the show. And we’ve seen proof of that when Nene lied on her. Roll back the tape. You’ll like the wicked people cause this world is wicked. And Kenya’s not wicked.

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:45 pm

You jealous of Kenya Moore why. She’s beautiful trusting and amazing person. I don’t get it. Y’all saw when some of the people on here lied on her.

6. Lily Barnes

December 23, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Nene is a 50 year old bully. Who can’t handle not being the center of attention. I am glad that the ladies are finally standing up to her. As for Kenya, women from the D don’t take no S***.

• Just Facts

December 23, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Nah. Kenya is the bully and has a solid track record of bullying people since her first season. I had no sympathy for Kenya after Porsha whooped her a-s. But I’ll never forget how she picked on Kim Fields and pulled the chair from up under her while they were talking to scare her. Now Kenya is back on the show and she’s bullying Cynthia because she’d prefer to take her anger out on Cynthia than stand up to that husband of hers.

• I. Rogers

December 24, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I’m with Freddie Bible. I believe the Marriage is fake. It is like trying to buy a man and Kenya is not a good Actress especially with the Crocodile tears. So fake. Nene called it 100%. How much are they paying Marc to be Kenya Husband?

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Person please Kenya didn’t mess with Kim Fields it was the other way around. And I use to like Kim Fields but she showed her true colors. Thinking she was Superior over Kenya.

• Just Facts

December 27, 2019 at 8:42 pm

False. Kenya wanted a storyline and came for Kim first, questioning Kim’s resume. She tried to make it seem like Kim was just a child star and Kim told Kenya to check her IMDB credits. Kenya got mad and started calling Kim’s husband gay and then attempted to intimidate Kim physically by pulling her chair from up under her. You Kenya stans always make her out to be the victim when she’s the most messy and aggressive person on the show.

• LeVal Vanez Lewis

December 24, 2019 at 2:43 am

We sure don’t

• Tracey

December 24, 2019 at 11:32 am

Kenya is a troublemaker it doesn’t matter where she is from. she starts sh-t then when someone gets on her a-s she wants to cry….child please. she need to stand up to her husband..nasty of her to ruin cynthia surprise..she did that on purpose cause her sh-t ain’t working out

• Veronica RandleJones

December 27, 2019 at 8:49 pm

That’s a bold face lie. And Kenya don’t cry when people come for her. I really don’t know what people are watching. But you not watching the same show

• Jessica Neptune

December 25, 2019 at 12:37 am

Nene is stupid and in denial. How are you gonna fix your mouth and say you have never talked to cynthia the way Kenya has?? Every chance you get you talked about her like a child, weak desperate, se brings nothing to the show, every reunion your negative toward her..what the h-ll are you talking about?? Kenya is a true girlfriend/sister. Nene….just shut up. Your looking real stupid.

• Diane Reed

December 25, 2019 at 1:55 am

That’s not true, she is paid to do the show like everyone else. What hurt is everyone is downing this woman but everyone else can do and say what they want. In Todd’s voice get the “F” out of here!!!!!!

• K.

December 25, 2019 at 10:03 am

I agree with, partially. Nene is a bully and a hypocrite. She claims that she’s trying to get to a better place, yet she stirs pots every chance she gets. She claims not to be bothered by people and things, yet they become her storylines as she complains and talks out of both sides of her mouth. As for Kenya… the girl has issues! She reminds me of the popular girl in high school who has grown up and can’t accept that she’s not the center of attention anymore. She actually seems to be playing a part in life, versus living a life.

7. AbasiOfon

December 23, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Kenya was friends with Apolo even though Phaedra didn’t like the friendship Kenya didn’t care, Kenya became friend’s with Kordell Stewart Porsha’s ex husband and even try to hook up Kordell with Claudia, so she shouldn’t have problems with Nene being friends with her ex husband because what goes around must sure comes around

8. Kane

December 24, 2019 at 1:01 am

It is 📺 TV Kenya and Cynthia are still friends she really didn’t say nothing but I think that was all come on People Andy really needs to take housewife’s off the air if the show so bad all it all the woman are disrespecting themself but ladies need to go they aren’t bringing nothing to the show now speak on it lol

9. Phyllis

December 24, 2019 at 7:20 am

I think Kenya wants the spotlight to be on her.The nerve of her trying to spoil Cynthia’s moment in the spot light and to run back and tell Portia something that she didn’t even have the facts nor was she present when it happen.She doesn’t care for Nene because Nene is smart and has more going on in her life and she makes the show.They should have left Kenya off..she ruins the show and Nene makes the show.Marc said it best Kenya is all about being Flashie and in the camera he’s not.I see why he wants out

• Veronica

December 27, 2019 at 8:54 pm

If he didn’t want to be in spotlight why he there.

10. E Hill

December 24, 2019 at 6:57 pm

If some say I’m carrying a buffalo. I would have absolutely Nooooo words for the. Even if you come back later an want to apologize. I have Nothing for you. An for kenya husband. He should have his wife back. Regardless what happenesd. MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSEDLY BE AS ONE. SO IF I DON’T LIKE YOU MY HUSBAND BETTER FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!

11. Dimples

December 24, 2019 at 7:01 pm

If someone say I’m carrying a buffalo. I would have absolutely Nooooo words for them. Even if you come back later an want to apologize. I have Nothing for you. An for kenya husband. He should have his wife back. Regardless what happened. MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSEDLY BE AS ONE. SO IF I DON’T LIKE YOU MY HUSBAND BETTER FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY! I would ignore all Texts, phone call,emails, friend to me messages. I’m IGNORING THEM ALLL… So keep your receipts PLEASE

12. Joyce

December 25, 2019 at 12:33 am

I am sick of all of these mean evil woman. They are making themselves look really bad, before the world. All in the name of making money. Shame, shame. How could this garbage continue. They all have bad behavor. This is an all time low for entertainment. The other thing I am sick of is the low cut dresses, and the breast that doesnot work in them. Get a clue it does’t look cute. You guys spend a lot of money for your atire, then you chepen it by acting like a-ses before the world bad, bad. You have got to do better. If you really think about it you know I am telling you right. Get it right Ladies I trully expect better than this. You should expect better than this from yourselves.

13. K.

December 25, 2019 at 10:06 am

No one should really get invested in any of these women. All of them are playing roles to ensure that they remain on the show. Both Kenya and NeNe are among the messiest ones! And both of their storylines are boring because they are so predictable. They actually are a lot alike, hungry to be seen.

14. AMicou

December 25, 2019 at 4:10 pm

So.. people seem to not have seen how nene tried to say hi to Kenya at cynthia’s party last season and Kenya ignored her… that’s when nene got petty w her. I like kenya, but I dont like how shes acting towards nene…at the same time, she seems to hold grudges… nene didnt treat her well the 1st seasons and now is wanting to be beyond the party and Kenya isn’t there yet..

• Montoriah Gipson

December 30, 2019 at 12:09 pm

Don’t care for Kenya at all, but will say good for her. I would have ignored Nene a-s to. As sh-ty as she have been all of a sudden you want to speak and be nice I’m supposed to embrace that. nawww how bout F-CK YOU.