Quantcast
Tara Wallace Regrets Being on 'Love And Hip Hop New York'

Urban Belle Magazine

Tara Wallace Regrets Being on ‘Love And Hip Hop New York’

Photo Credit: VH1

Tara Wallace really regrets her decision to appear on “Love And Hip Hop New York.” On an upcoming episode of “VH1 Unveiled,” Tara reveals she wouldn’t have agreed to move forward if Peter told her the whole truth.  She says, “I was apprehensive about doing the show. Knowing Peter, I knew there was something he was leaving out. I think that if I were clear on what we were doing before we did it, I definitely would not have done the show.”

She believes that she just has an old school way of thinking. Tara says, “I’m kind of old school in the respect that there are things that just happen at home that stay at home. You don’t go to work and tell your boss all of your business. It’s just really not the place for it.”

Tara prefers to move in silence than share her life on television, “I don’t think I would have done the show had I known what we were doing. I would have just moved on in silence and kept it pushing.”

Check out the clip below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Love & Hip Hop (@loveandhiphop) on

Tara’s episode airs on VH1’s YouTube channel December 10 at 12pm.

1. Mona

December 10, 2019 at 8:00 am

I hope she also regrets being in that toxic situation with Peter for all those years.

• DAVID D Johnson

December 10, 2019 at 3:41 pm

I’m sorry that she waited so long to see the stupidity of exposing all your ups and downs on National TV. She got pregnant by Peter given thou he’s married to another woman, she lost her self respect!!

• Trina

December 12, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Me too he took her for granted. She was blind for love it happens just pick yourself up Tara. You’ll find someone good for you and love you right

• Trina

December 12, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Keep your head up

December 10, 2019 at 8:27 am

Reality TV really isn’t for everybody. And I really do think a lot of people think it’s easier than it looks. It can be very draining. Hopefully, Tara is in a much better place now that she’s not with Peter and she’s not on the show anymore.

3. Patrice

December 10, 2019 at 12:34 pm

As she should.

4. CYNTHIA TORRES

December 10, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Tara you pretend to be this strong classy women but your as fake as they come ….you only moving on because Peter dont want you girl so stop it !!!!!!

• Cina

December 11, 2019 at 1:47 am

I truly believe had she allowed peter to come back he would have. She was his failsafe…when all other women failed or disappointed him she was his safety go to. He thought she would never go anywhere and he cheated for years. He just happened to marry this one this time. Then amina became that failsafe for him too n Tara became the one he cheated with on his wife. Tara 3rd and Amina 2nd pregnancies came across as them trying to one up each other but it really was about him wanting them both and not wanting to choose plus neither lady wanting to let him go. It was crazy. I felt both ladies pain. He made a fool of them n they were fools for love.

• Diane Hopkins

December 11, 2019 at 12:23 pm

He was nothing they wasted their time. The poor kids jeez

• Sharon

December 12, 2019 at 6:21 am

You know your right about that!!!!!!

• Felecia Davis

December 15, 2019 at 11:15 pm

It is the other way around she not Amina wants Pete asdt,,good for them both. Peter was still trying to get with them both even after the last taping. I am happy they both left that little boy alone

5. Belle

December 10, 2019 at 2:00 pm

She regretted it so much in fact that she did 2 additional seasons and marriage boot camp after having another baby with what had already been established as an A grade loser. Mmmmm k sis.

6. Juanita tarpley

December 10, 2019 at 9:35 pm

We all make mistakes and we all have done and will do stupid shit one time or another in our life so stop being so hard on her

7. Angela D. Bryant

December 11, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I’m team Tara. She was with Peter 10+ years. Why should she have been the one to walk away. Amina had less time invested. Marriage or not. She should have bowed out gracefully instead of making everything a competition. She terminates a pregnancy because she didn’t want to bring another child into the foolishness. Yet found out Tara was pregnant. Then BooM 💣 💥💨 💨 she’s pregnant again. Love Tara❤️the epitome of woman, she is!!

8. Tray

December 13, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Sadly, I read that his father was the same way.